So while doing that fem!Moon Knight photoset, I just read again through Marc Spector: Moon Knight #42, which is just the craziest story in MK’s history, and I need to remind everyone about it.
So first, the story is a tie-in to Infinity War, so you have cosmic shenanigans that just give poor Marc a bigger headache.
The story on itself is about a evil Moon Knight, called Moon Shade, who goes trough the multiverse hunting down other Moon Knights to make itself more powerful and prolong it’s life. So yeah, is the plot of Spider-Verse, only it actually haves fun it.
This features a battle of Moon Knights and Batmen.. in SPACESHIPS!
Parodies of The Spirit, Space Ghost, and even a Dino Knight, because why not?
A MK who is mermaid…
And the fucking issue ends with a team-up between Moon Knight, and Moonman and Moonboy, to take down Moon Shade.
What I’m saying is that this issue is beyond crazy. Spider-Verse and Web Warriors are dwarfed by this!
Throughout the whole of Now You See Me 2, EVERYTIME I saw Jesse Eisenberg I thought of
motherfucking jesse eisenberg jesus christ fuck dude motherfuckin facebook movie bullshit jesus can you fucking believe this shit god damn created facebook then fucking lawyers and shit right fucking winklevoss twins god damn rowing the boat fuck yo shit i can’t even fucking believe this shit have you seen this shit fuck i just watched this shit fuck jesse eisenberg man motherfucking spider-man spider-man you put in the time fuck put in the time motherfucking built shit with this bare hands fucking best friend shit jesse eisenberg i’m very tired no man i’ll just talk about the facebook movie all day shit man you have to be so interested in the shit i have to say about the facebook movie fuck dude i just watched it a year and a half ago fuck jesse eisenberg man he fucked over spider-man crazy winklevoss twins rowing trent resin or did the soundtrack fuck this guy who invented facebook i don’t like dying i can’t think of who the fuck invented facebook all i can think is who played the guy who invented facebook who the fuck invented facebook
So I’m bored and thought I’d compile a list of least annoying spiders to most annoying. If anyone agrees/disagrees, has something to add, a crazy spider story, whatever, feel free to share. I’d love to hear about it!
I don’t like most spiders, and I’m calling them what ik them by. I miss one? It might just not reside in my area. I can only think of 7 so yk…
1. Tarantulas: Least annoying, what? Yes. They aren’t natural residers, I’ve only seen them in cages and haven’t had the chance to hold one. 🙁 But they’re really cool!
2. Daddy Long Legs: Sorry I’m a spider killer. I leave em alone unless they’re in my way. But I tend to wack these things with a shoe. I’ve had to kill one once, they’re very polite and inavasive. They really aren’t biters, and despite myths, not poisonous to humans.
3. Jumping Spiders: They’re tiny and super fast but it just takes some toilet paper to kill them. The annoying part about them is they can get away, hide in the folds of the toilet paper, etc. but once you have them it’s no problem.
4. Those Wide, Short Brown Ones: Idk what to call em. That’s what they look like. They’re INCREDIBLY fast and take multiple wacks of a shoe to kill. They’re hiders and I hate them for it.
5. Wolf Spiders: Biggest natural ones where I live. Hard to tell apart from a hobo spider. They’re big and fat and messy when you squish em. They also like to chill on ceilings. Ugh.
6. Garden Spiders: AAAAAGGGHH! I’ve seen tiny ones but usually they’re the size of my thumb. That’s their bodies. They have the thickest, most disgusting backs and I hate them I hate them I hate them. They are EVERYWHERE! I am CONSTANTLY walking through their webs. They’re just gross.
7. THEM BLACK SPIDERS WITH THE THICK BODIES AND LONG SKINNY BLACK LEGS: The. Worst. I’m not usually scared of spiders but these things send chills down my spine. Big or small, I hate them. I refuse to kill them and this is why I won’t be able to function as an adult. They live in my windows, in corners, behind furniture, EVERYWHERE! I hate them SO MUCH!!!