• Album promo (Taylor being on every show)
• Waking up early just to get your psychical copy as soon as possible
• Playing the album to our friends and family and being super proud
• Not being able to pick your favorite song
• Album’s secret message
• THE LYRICS!!!
• Finding true meanings of the songs
• Waiting for one week to pass to see the number of copies she sold
• Trying to get the best tickets
• Counting down to your shows
• The outfits
• Secret guest
• Dressing up in crazy costumes
• Hugging mama Swift and taking pictures with her
• Hanging out with Taylor Nation
• THE FREAKING EXCITEMENT BEFORE TAYLOR COMES OUT
• Meeting up with our swiftie friends
• Taylor owning every award show and thanking her fans for being amazing
• MUSIC VIDEOS
• TAYLOR OWING THE CHARTS
Ok, I think I might be crazy, but I keep hearing what sounds like a cat meowing in the chorus of This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things. Like I seriously thought one of my cats was meowing at me when I was playing it in the house the other day.
- Knowing Scott’s a werewolf from the very beginning.
“Remember when we would watch Danny Phantom, and I say I’d be like Jazz, because I’d know if you gained superpowers… Well spill, because I know damn well puberty isn’t this magical.”
-Yet still being surprised when he admits it.
“A what?! I thought you and Stiles might’ve just rolled around in toxic waste or something-”
“You didn’t actually expect to be right, did you?”
- Punching Derek in the nose, when you first meet, because you don’t understand the whole werewolf hierarchy and believe he bit Scott.
- You see Stiles so often you might as well be related.
“Did I ever tell you that you’re my favorite sibling, Stiles?”
“Every time I bring you food.”
- Going to lacrosse games, only to embarrass Scott with your loud cheering. (Decked out in Beacon Hills’ gear too.)
- Helping your mother, Melissa come to terms with her werewolf son.
- Getting dragged into every supernatural mess that comes to Beacon Hills, yet always managing to be somewhat useful.
- Despite your humanity, you actually scare a few of the baddies thanks to your crazy mama bear attitude.
“Actually I find Scott’s sister scary than any of you morons.” Peter mentioned, looking at the alpha pack.
“That’s because she shot you repeatedly in the knee, after you came back.” Derek smirked.
- Honestly your not much of a Scallision fan, solely because you think it’ll get Scott killed.
“You know her family is a bunch of hunters, and that you’re a werewolf, right? ”
“I know, but Allison isn’t like that.”
- However you do have a small crush on Chris, which disgusts Scott to no end…
“So apparently dating your student’s parent isn’t against the rules…”
“(Y/n), he’s married.”
“Rain on my parade why don’t you, Scott?”
- Yes you’re a teacher at beacon hills, no you don’t give out free passes.
“I don’t care if you’re part of the alpha pack or not, start shit in my class, and you’ll be begging to be suspended.”
“I told you this when you were human, I’m telling you it again… I will fail, you brother or not.”
- Of course when teachers go missing, the pack freaks out, but you ain’t even worried cause you’ve got a baseball bat.
- Have I mention that you and Derek are actually friends….
“So she finds out you’re a werewolf and shortly after hops into bed with you, don’t you think that’s a little weird?”
“Better than being clocked in the nose.”
“That was only once.”
Me: What kind of pickaxe do you need to mine obsidian? (in Minecraft)
T: You need a diamond pickaxe.
Me: Don’t we have one?
Me: (picking up a toy pickaxe) Crap! Ours is iron.
T: We have a diamond sword somewhere.
Me: I thought it had to be a pickaxe.
T: Oh, right.
Me: For our geology road trip in California this summer, I found a whole dome of obsidian. So I figured in a picture, I could be ready to kill white walkers (Game of Thrones) and you could be mining obsidian (Minecraft).