The #FIDMMuseum in L.A. had a great exhibit featuring designs from period & contemporary TV shows on last summer. They displayed costumes from some of the greatest shows during ~peak tv~ and gave insight into the costume designers vision. Being so close to outfits faves have worn is seriously mind blowing - check out the FIDM’s website for current exhibits or jut stop by the gift shop for dope AF souvenirs!
what is the cutest thing you've ever done in public 1 2 3 go
shit uh okay well this one time me and two of my friends were walking to town and I defaulted to walking behind them because that was what I was Trained To Do in school so as to not block hallways but they were like nope no we’re in a park c’mere so they both held hands with me either side so basically we walked around this whole park in a three-man chain occasionally skipping and no further mention of this was made by any one of us
“dc… the house that batman built… yeah what, superman?… i’m your kryptonite”
this plane is carrying dynamite, guns, acid… and two best friends!”
• killer croc planting a bomb and shouting “i did something!”
• the guy driving down the road singing “nothing bad ever happens to me” before he gets caught by the riddler
• “what about the time (batman defeated you) with the parade and the prince music?”
• harley is joker’s “girl buddy” and there’s no evidence of them ever dating
“who always pays their taxes? not batman ;)))”
• harley’s roller skates!!!
• batman finishing his lobster thermidor and then randomly pulling out an electric guitar and SHREDDING IT UP
“my name’s richard, but all the kids at the orphanage call me dick” “kids can be cruel”
• barbara went to “harvard for police”
• alfred placing a parental lock on the batcomputer
“what’s the password?” “IRON MAN SUCKS”
• martian manhunter’s sick dance moves at the justice league dance party
• krypto the superdog is the justice league party dj
• alfred dressing up in the old batman costume because he “misses the 60s”
“getting criminals to fight other criminals? that’s ridiculous”
“CAAN SCAARECROOW HELLP”
• dick going to the batcave and dressing up in the nightwing costume!!!
“british robots. ask your nerd friends”
“so… you mean to tell me… bruce wayne is BATMAN???…’S ROOMMATE???”
• at the end when everybody’s celebrating, ivy kisses some guy out of happiness and he just straight up dies
• mariah carey voices gotham’s mayor and channing tatum voices superman sdsdfgdf
• getting RICKROLLED by dick grayson… what a memer
• the shark repellent actually getting used against king shark
• bruce and barbara don’t ever get together
• the way gotham clicks back together is downright hilarious
• joker wearing those crazy costume aviators with the bars through them
• selina has three lines throughout the entire movie and every single one is just a variation of the word “meow” (even in the ‘blooper reel,’, which makes out that the characters are aware they’re acting, she’s still saying meow)
• the gotham city sirens jamming out together
• the dance party at the end??? so pure???
to summarise, i love the lego batman movie with all my heart god bless
• Album promo (Taylor being on every show)
• Waking up early just to get your psychical copy as soon as possible
• Playing the album to our friends and family and being super proud
• Not being able to pick your favorite song
• Album’s secret message
• THE LYRICS!!!
• Finding true meanings of the songs
• Waiting for one week to pass to see the number of copies she sold
• Trying to get the best tickets
• Counting down to your shows
• The outfits
• Secret guest
• Dressing up in crazy costumes
• Hugging mama Swift and taking pictures with her
• Hanging out with Taylor Nation
• THE FREAKING EXCITEMENT BEFORE TAYLOR COMES OUT
• Meeting up with our swiftie friends
• Taylor owning every award show and thanking her fans for being amazing
• MUSIC VIDEOS
• TAYLOR OWING THE CHARTS
Let’s make one thing clear, Taylor Swift fans are not livid over tour tickets, they were merely initially confused by this new pre-sale system. With time and research we’ve come to understand it better. The boosts were adjusted to increase fairness and this is not something worth a news article. It was a short misunderstanding and I don’t want to see it in the headlines.
OKAY BUT WERE LESS THAN A YEAR FROM DANCING OUR HEARTS OUT, MEETING NEW FRIENDS, DRESSING UP IN CRAZY COSTUMES, SEEING TAYLOR AGAIN AFTER A HECK OF A LONG TIME, SEEING TWEETS LIKE “OH MYNDJAODB IM MMEONG TAYLRI” AND BEING SO FREAKIN HAPPY FOR EVERYONE WHO GETS TO MEET HER.