I would advise you not to ask me about CPD at the moment unless you want a brutal honest opinion, and I promise it will be brutal. However feel free to go tell the writers what DUMBASS STUPID writers they employ and how they need NEW ones ASAP. No seriously do it. Maybe then they’ll realize they’re tanking their own show and ruining characters they’ve (barely) developed for 4 seasons, all for the sake of saying they created relationship drama to keep it interesting. (Yes I have a million eye rolls for that one)
1. Totally amazing!! They need more episodes like that. The action and the acting moved seamlessly throughout the entire episode. Everything flowed so well.
2. The funny banter between Ruzek and Atwater was priceless. And I totally want more of them. Oh, PJF it’s an honor to have you back!
3. Jay married??!! I’m so happy they went this route. It allows more things to be explored and it’s was so cute to watch Jay hide her from Erin.
4. The case was totally relevant and it had purpose. I want more episodes like this.
5. Erin driving like a maniac was priceless to see. And Jay’s look at her! Lol Jesse and Sophia play off each other so well!
6. I loved badass Voight, he’s returning slowly but surely! And I’ll be there every minute of it!
7. This episode was potentially the best episode that season 4 has done and the continuity was THERE. so props to the writers.
8. Elias played Olinsky’s grief so well that I couldn’t help tearing up. Hopefully it goes on for a while.
9. The end scene was beautiful. I loved that Jay left to get his head on straight and to be honest I’m glad they’ll be spending time apart. He needs to sort out his stuff and so does she. Props to Derek and the writers.
Kind of hope they were just saying that they don't know if it will be resolved/that there will be a continuation as to not spoil anything because knowing the CPD writers, if it's not touched on in the next episode, it'll just be another dropped storyline. Also knowing the CPD writers, this is exactly what's gonna happen. 🙄
I don’t think it will be resolved very quickly…they like dragging shit out. But this is too important of a story line to drop, for me linstead is integral to the show and is one of the main reasons a lot of people watch it.