- deformed antler set (I ended up buying this one, I’ll make a post about things I bought later)
- cow skull with some sort of tacky sealant, and spots that looked like they were drawn on with a sharpie? Also the horns weren’t actually…part of that skull. They had busted holes into each side of the skull, filled them with a dark grey putty, shoved the horns on, and painted around them to match the bone. This whole thing was a mess.
- A Jacob’s sheep skull!!! Sadly not for sale
- a glass cabinet stuffed full of random bones and those keychains with bugs in them. I almost bought a tiny preserved turtle, but I ended up buying a small snapper shell instead
- a caribou and a gnarly looking boar with an impressive mohawk. These cool dudes were in the same building
- an alligator purse!!! It was pretty old and fragile, but if it had been in better working order I would have snatched it up in a heartbeat
- there was also a very sad looking mink that I didnt get a picture of. It was just an empty skin with glass eyes, but they had propped him up with a doll stand. He had on a checkered scarf and was holding a tiny wine bottle and a green helmet. The tag said “Indy 500 themed mink” and it was far too expensive.
I saw a ton of taxidermy this weekend, but these were my favorites lol
Hamilton Characters as Things People Have Said at My School Pt. 2
Alexander- Shut the fuck your mouth
Burr- You know your day has gone from bad to worse when Ghandi puts you in a choke hold.
Laurens- He was a subtle as he was straight. He wasn’t.
Lafayette - Is that man soft?
Hercules - You suck wind and blow goats
Angelica - It is an aesthetically pleasing stabby tiddy
Eliza - Let me babushka in peace
Peggy - I want a coffee daddy. Sugar daddy isn’t organic.
Seabury - You guys just need to CHILL
King George III - No space communism
Washington - And what makes you think this might be some sort of cow pornography?
Jefferson - yes i would like one (1) bol of mac and chees
Madison - Yess. It is the puff puff machine… It…. Puffs
Maria - I am going to crawl into am alley and OD by injecting too much windex
Philip - He dabbed his way into heaven
What happens in the New York SSR after jack gets shot?
In the wake of Jack’s shooting, Daniel ended up as the acting Chief of the New York bureau as well as the West Coast division. It wasn’t something he meant to happen, or anything he made official. Hell, if anyone was going to get the job officially, it should really be Peggy. But Peggy was out running down leads, and someone had to keep things from spinning off their wheels over there, even if he was also trying to run his own division and coordinate the ever-expanding investigation into SSR corruption.
Running the New York office, even if he was doing it long-distance, turned out to be strange in a way that being the head of his own office never had been. He’d hired most of the people in the L.A. branch, aside from a handful like Rose who transferred over. In New York, though … he knew most of those people. And most of them had known him when he was the low guy in the office hierarchy. Now he was giving them orders, and he wasn’t sure who was more surprised, them or him, that they actually took those orders. Listened to him. Respected him.
There were times when he just had to stop and shake his head at the fact that, in one short year, he’d gone from being the file monkey and the butt of most of the office jokes, to running the entire SSR.
And the crazy thing was, he’d give it up in a heartbeat if that obnoxious, arrogant asshole Thompson would just wake up and take his damned job back.
Because I think Arabians are super awesome and here is a whole list (in progress) of Tumblr equestrians who can tell you the same… If you ride/show/own Arabians or half-Arabs reblog or like this post to be added to the list!
@3quus - Purebred Huckleberry Bey grandson (trails, hacking, general riding)
So I know the popular head cannon is that APH America is the kid who rose to power unexpectedly and who scares everyone because he’s so powerful and no one knows how, but I honestly love the idea that America has always been more of a simple farmer boy and he got dragged into power by his bosses.
Did he want to be a world power? No, not really, but the president said it would be better for his people so…
Does he like wars? He doesn’t mind them, but honestly it’s a real inconvenience, I mean whose going to take care of the cows?
He just sort of goes along with things, and everyone thinks he’s this strong scary guy, but really it’s just a persona he puts on to please his boss.