Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
67. How many hours do you usually spend on the computer?
Depends. If you don’t include school work (and I sure as hell don’t), then maybe 2 a day? Sometimes more, sometimes less.
68. Do you use Tumblr on your phone?
Yeah, although usually only when I’m bored.
69. Favorite band/musician?
Hmm. I do love The Killers, always have. They’re at least one of my favourite bands.
70. Favorite TV show?
I guess True Blood. And although I don’t normally go for TV comedies, I did love Happy Endings. Sucks that it got cancelled.
71. How many pets do you own?
Just one dog.
72. What’s your favorite movie soundtrack?
Dirty Dancing. Easy question.
73. Do you like to bake?
I do. But not often.
74. What would your dream car be and why?
I don’t know much about cars, but like an 80s sports car would be awesome. People laugh at me around here when I say that though. Seems you can only be taken seriously if your dream car is a truck, which mine certainly isn’t.
75. What other sites are you on other than Tumblr?
The usual social networking stuff. Though I rarely use twitter because I hate it. I’ve tried to not hate it, but I just can’t.
76. If you could spend a week in a certain time period, when would it be and why?
I’m a history major, so this is an impossible question to answer. But I think I’d have to go with the 1950s. But there are just too many others!
77. What would your dream vacation be?
I’d love to do Paris. And if all goes according to plan, I will be going there this fall.
78. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
79. Say one thing that you’ve been wanting to get off your chest.
80. Who are your top three celebrity crushes, living or dead?
81. Are you in school, and if so, what for?
82. If you had to be a victim in a horror movie, which one would you choose?
83. What’s your favourite TV show currently off the air?
84. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
85. What did you go as for Halloween the last time you dressed up?
86. Is it snowing where you live? Does it ever?
87. What’s your favourite black and white movie?
88. What word would people say you use most often?