Omg tonight’s episode of Bob’s Burgers was so good! Finally a Louise x Rudy moment! Kinda wish there coulda been a Gene x Courtney moment in this episode but they did do a whole episode last Valentines day sooo I guess that’s fine :/
But still I’m so happy tonight’s ep was so good, it was worth the wait and I can’t wait for next Sunday.
ok so due to a whole multitude of things (I’m strongly considering becoming a sexuality educator and doing a post grad in sexology sooo) my tbr shelf on goodreads just got very sex and feminism focussed so I thought I’d throw then into a list on here
- Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski (NF, the science of sex and the female brain)
- Bonk - The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex by Mary Roach (NF, there is a theme here but I’ve heard this is very science heavy and funny)
- Vagina: A New Biography by Naomi Wolf (NF, mixed reviews but we’ll see)
- Perv: The Sexual Deviant In All Of Us by Jesse Bering (NF, kinda hoping this is The Little Death in book form bc that movie is Australian gold and I will never be over the Skype sex scene)
- All The Rage by Courtney Summers (F, tw: rape, seems like it’s a if you enjoyed Asking For It.. kinda vibe)
now for the graphic novels because I’m trying to get into those.
Take It As A Compliment by Maria Stoian - (I think the title is self explanatory but I’ve heard such great things about this and it’ll probably be what I read first)
The Plain Janes by Cecil Castellucci - (arty girl gang? sign me up)
Giant Days by John Allison - (YA and I aren’t having a good relationship at the moment but this seemed coming of age in a new adult kinda way)
Ghost World by Daniel Clowes - (coming of age but without a best friend by your side, you sure this isn’t about me?)
Now, am I brave enough to read those first ones on the train?