umm AU where harry just went through a really bad breakup in which his douchey ex-fiance leaves him for a huge corporate job offer. which yeah good for him except he was a jerk about the breakup, left him via phone message, and didn’t look back. which sucks all on it’s own but now harry finds himself confused because he’s not nearly as sad as he thinks he should be about it, and frustrated because he has two non refundable tickets for a honeymoon cruise. enter childhood best friend louis, who he calls up the night before while packing and is all like, “ummmm so. how’s a free vacation sound?” and louis’s like “nothing’s free in life harold…. but….. i’m listening.” it honestly doesn’t even take anything to convince louis. most of his protest is just for show because harry can already hear him dragging his suitcase out of the closet. so.
so they arrive at the dock where they’re supposed to board the ship and louis’s like “um so why is everyone holding hands lol” and harry’s all “yeah…. so… funny story… ummmm i got dumped and this is my honeymoon cruise surprise :)” (louis is tempted to throw him overboard. they haven’t even gotten on the boat yet but the sentiment is still the same). but now that louis knows the whole story (which harry tells amidst deep frowns and lots of tears), he is determined to be the best fake™ husband ever. so he signs them up for all the couples activities because “go big or go home styles. or tomlinson. styles-tomlinson? who are we again?” and they end up doing better than most of the couples there when it comes down to How Well Do You Know Your Spouse trivia. it should be embarrassing really, because everyone around the ship already knows them as the dream team and it’s only been 4 days.
cue dramatic confessions, bed sharing that means nothing till it means something, an obscene amount of nautical references, and cameos by the rest of one direction lol
DISCLAIMER: all true things that may have happened ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
- Saturday: re-reading old msgs, wondering if their friend is mad at them but not sure how to bring it up and discussing it with close friends
- Sunday: finally blackmailed into leaving the house by an extrovert
- Monday: willingly left the house to see fireworks, enjoying the aesthetic of watching them solo
- Saturday: plays in a competitive strategic game tournament (e.g. chess, sports, esports), takes home 1st place relentlessly
- Sunday: does not sleep in, wakes up, and proceeds as usual on a Sunday
- Monday: 50/50 chance of sleeping in, would prefer to spend the day being a closed-off hermit but fam barges in and drags INTJ out
- Saturday: binge-watched a new Netflix original and isn’t ready to talk about the emotional and psychological trauma inflicted by the finale yet
- Sunday: scouring the internet for info and details on the show they just watched, re-blogging everything related to the show only to be recommended another one to watch by a total stranger on Tumblr
- Monday: hasn’t eaten in 17 hours from a sudden surge of creativity and they’re 5 chapters deep into a fanfiction they’ve written about their favourite pairing
- Saturday: at an art show enjoying the experience, talks to the artist afterward, and quietly wonders if they’ll ever leave their mark on the world
- Sunday: dabbles in a couple of activities, supports a friend at a concert, attends a chill afterparty, and doesn’t notice they’re being flirted with which is really cute
- Monday: after days of incubation, inspiration takes hold and ISFP basically drops off the face of this earth — they’re moved to Japan, rooming with a friend, please check up on them
- Saturday: bakes the most heavenly tasting cookies anyone has ever tasted and befriends all of the neighbours/neighbourhood pets/random birds and deers
- Sunday: mass, always
- Monday: gathers family together for dinner, ISFJ is always the best cook
- Saturday: Saturday routine (I.e. wake up, shower, breakfast, read/write/schoolwork, lunch, music rehearsal/sport practice, dinner, chill, sleep)
- Sunday: Sunday routine (I.e. fam time, friend time, me time)
- Monday: finally gets to sleep in
- Saturday: absorbing Wikipedia through an IV until fam kidnaps INTP for a long weekend trip
- Sunday: enjoys the sights, rebels in small ways, wishing they were alone but weird fam members and random strangers keep the trip interesting
- Monday: sleeps in, exhausted AF, in no mood to converse with anything that requires oxygen to functiom or has 2 or more legs, will sleep anywhere until they get to their bed, in which case they’ll revisit their good friend Wikipedia
- Saturday: hitting up the city, doing whatever they want, flirting, eating, dancing, interested in new experiences and noticing new people who can provide it
- Sunday: hermit - working on an independent project no one knows about
- Monday: ISTP is nowhere to be found, until their Instagram reveals that they went to the Arctic to film penguins for National Geographic
- Saturday: went Mexico for the weekend, told nobody about wanting to go but somehow drags 2 friends with them across the border
- Sunday: their Instagram pics are all tagged in Mexico but their Facebook update says they’re in Disneyland partying it up with Mickey and Minnie
- Monday: they show up to work by accident and immediately leave for a hike at the national park, only to get lost with their friends and get flirted with by the park ranger
- Saturday: low key attends a wedding and somehow wedges his way into the speaker’s list, makes jokes about the groom at his expense mercilessly just to get the crowd energy up
- Sunday: working on a lip sync dance battle YouTube project with friends, spends all day goofing around, and cracking jokes
- Sunday: hermiting the whole day at home to edit the video in time for Monday, king of memes and procrastination as always
- Saturday: tutor kids in need on weekends, not for the money but because ENFJ lives off the praises of the parents and is waiting for the moment when the student tells them they’re ‘so cool’
- Sunday: summons all their introverted friends out to play via black magic to come a long weekend party ENFJ is hosting
- Monday: runs into a friend while doing errands, the conversation somehow becomes about the friend’s abusive relationship, prompting ENFJ to suggest that they go somewhere to eat right now so the friend can pour over all the details over brunch and sangria
- Saturday: running a community fundraiser, spends their time mostly luring people they know to buy their baked goods and by chatting with friendly elderly during their 1pm walk (all of which ESFJ know by name), somehow raises $5000 from a bake sale
- Sunday: designated day to spend time with SO, brunch with drinks, quick hike through the local park and taking cute pictures together to remember these moments
- Monday: helping to host a neighbourhood block party at their cul de sac, making sure the music isn’t too loud, getting volunteers to stay on task, having fun meeting new people and spending time with friends
- Saturday: works overtime on Saturdays, doesn’t mind as long as they’re getting paid, task isn’t too meaningless, and it needs to get done, gets drinks with co-workers at the end to loosen up (it’s Saturday after all)
- Sunday: high key runs a business on the side, spends the day at business lunches, knows how to push a deal effortlessly
- Monday: plans with loved ones, highly structured, lunch at 11, freetime until 4, dinner party with friends At 5, sleep at 10, ready to wake up and go back to work for 8, just the way ENTJ likes it
- Saturday: long weekend cottage party that low key doubles as a networking session, leaves with new contacts and a job interview, not bad for a Saturday
- Sunday: designated date with the bae, doing couple things but mostly helping each other solve problems at work, always pushing each other to strive for higher, often called “high powered couple” and secretly likes it
- Monday: attends a charity ball, delivers a solid handshake to everyone they meet, bae in tow, both relishing at all the possible contacts they will make at the party, never forgets what charity the ball is raising awareness for
- Saturday: dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
- Sunday: stays hydrated, goes to the gym to work on that body, makes a new friend by chatting with their treadmill neighbour, invites new friend to happy hour tonight, gets asked out right as they are leaving the gym
- Monday: rooftop patio bar, takes shots for their Instagram and their liver, soaking in the last of the long weekend with friends, the city, and a rooftop of fun loving strangers
- Saturday: away at a cottage, shenanigans ensue erupting in chaos for thr TJs, knows how to get what they want, gets yelled at by park ranger for causing a disturbance, always sleeps with something with 2 legs or more at night
- Sunday: sneaks out of the cottage early morning to look for animals, finds a bear, accidentally hikes through entire forest and is found by the park ranger (sent by friends who reported ESTP lost), and ESTP finally returns to their friends
- Monday: ESTP leaves the cottage by themselves at 7am, stops by the park ranger lodge to ask them out, catches a flight to Japan, and low key bumps into ISFP
It’s always amusing how people who’ve only ever known Obi-Wan through the movies suddenly completely lose it when they find out what he’s really like through TCW and the EU to the point where some people are like ???? but he’s contradictory? How does he crack so many jokes and like so many things but not at the same time?
And without going into all the stuff about the Force and how he fits the philosophy of that, I always end up laughing because Obi-Wan’s an INFJ, like me.
INFJs are crazy. We’re pragmatic, but also hopeless romantics.
So is Obi-Wan.
I read somewhere that being an INFJ is being calm and collected on the outside while inside you dissect the depths of philosophy to the background of heavy metal music and if that isn’t Obi-Wan I don’t know what is (also me).
Sometimes even Anakin just looks at Obi-Wan and is like ??? because Obi-Wan is the kind of person to logically dissect everything and then suddenly just finger a leaf from a plant they’re walking past and go:
Oh, this is such a beautiful leaf. It has more emerald in it than a kyber crystal’s worth. Look at how the rain nourishes it. I want to study it. Make it grow. Anakin, a Jedi is like this leaf, and the rain the Force. Do you understand?
And then Anakin, eating a leaf, looks at him and goes, “You high?”
Wife swapping in India - some tips
STRANGER OR FRIEND?
One – there are lots of fake ‘couples’ who are basically blackmailers. They will usually appear very attractive (especially the woman) and will even send their explicit photos to you as part of the introduction. It is very difficult to figure out which is a genuine couple and which is just a bunch of scamsters. The wives may actually be prostitutes.
Two – Diseases. There are some 'master’ swappers – older couples who have been involved in this for a long time. These people are usually emotionally shallow and hardly fit the definition of a 'couple’. They are more interested in using their 'couple’ status to get more sex, and with as many different people as possible. They often want only single-time encounters. Such professional swappers are bad news for various reasons, and not just because they too may try to blackmail you or your wife.
Three – whether you like it or not, swapping is not just about physical needs. You may think it is, but it is not, it is also emotional. It is about the lack of excitement and change and emotions in a relationship. Women usually develop feelings for the other guy in such relationships and you too may develop some feelings for the other woman (though men may be better able to control it.) If you don’t know the guy well, you don’t want your wife to develop feelings for him. Worse, you don’t know him well, he may try to take advantage of your wife’s feelings for him and cut you out.
Four – Most Indian women will not sleep with a stranger. This may be different in other cultures, but in India, 95% of the women won’t sleep with a stranger. So if you are trying to go in for a Internet-based thing, you are pushing her. Sometimes, she may agree if you pressurize her enough, or perhaps because she doesn’t realize how it feels like. But she is unlikely to enjoy it. If she doesn’t like it, it is rape. And you have just been an accomplice to your wife’s rape. It’s not a good feeling and she’ll hate you for it. This is something many men don’t realize because most men are ok with sleeping with strangers. They don’t really care. Women hate sex with strangers. This issue may be overcome through non-sexual introductions lasting for a couple of months (including combined trips, slumber parties etc., but it’s frankly too much bother to make a new friend for swapping, instead of just using an existing one. Besides, halfway through, you may realize that one of you or both of you don’t like the other couple much and is not interested in having sex with that person.) That said, if your wife is willing and eager to sleep with a stranger, you should perhaps get yourself checked for HIV.
Five – Imagine you rented a car for a week. How would you treat it? You’ll try to take maximum advantage of the situation and use it rough. You’ll try all your stunts and fantasies on it. What if it was your best friend’s car? If you are true friend, you won’t abuse it. You know you’ll have to answer to your friend sooner or later. It’s the same with wives. You lend your wife to a stranger, he’ll abuse her. He might force her to do things she doesn’t like. He might even make her pregnant. She’ll suffer and you may not be around to help her. Even if you are, it might turn violent. So don’t lend your wife to a stranger you found on a website, no matter how 'gentlemanly’ he looks.
Six – Swapping is a complicated matter. Human emotions are involved. There will be unforeseen twists and turns. There has to be love and kindness between all the four people for this to succeed. Jealousy will show its head and friends can solve such complicated emotional issues. Preferably, both the men and the women should be friends. If only one pair (man-man or woman-woman) are friends, spend enough time together for the other two also develop a friendship and understanding between each other. If they end up hating each other, find a new couple, otherwise life will become living hell for all four parties involved. If they are so-so friends, it is still ok. (Women are mostly so-so friends with other women..)
SAME ROOM OR DIFFERENT?
The ideal order of how events should unfold is the following:
1) Couples already know each other for some time
2) Check with your friend (male or female) in the other couple if he or she is open to the idea of swapping. If yes, proceed as below:
3) Couples should do activities/trips together and hang out with each other in a group of four.
4) Each person spends time in a secure public place (cinema, park etc.) with the opposite-sex partner from the other couple till they are comfortable in each other’s company.
5) Each couple have sex with their own partner (husband-wife) in the same room, either with lights on or off. If it is with lights off, then later, with lights on. This gives an opportunity for all parties to see their future sexual partner without clothes on. It also helps fuel their fantasies about each other.
6) Introduce the idea of swapping into partners’ minds (“he thought you were hot and said i was really lucky. i think he wanted to have a go at you too.” “I saw you eyeing her, you thinking of new partners, is it?”) If you are trying to introduce the idea into your wife’s mind (and your friend’s wife is already willing), get help from your friend’s wife to bring your wife into the loop.
7)Create a situation where the room is totally dark and all four of you are naked. There should be opportunity for the mixed couples to touch each other (could be a game, or sleep situation, 'accident’ or something else.) There can be sex immediately or there can be just touching etc. (depending on the situation)
LIGHTS ON OR NOT?
Don’t look at your partner having sex with someone else if you are not sure you can take it. A lot of people who think they can, find out that they cannot when the actual situation comes about. They feel angry, or feel cheated by the partner. They feel that the partner enjoyed more with the other person. They start feeling insecure about their ability to satisfy their partner. Don’t worry, there will come a time later on when you will be able to see it and not lose control. Wait for it, don’t look initially, keep it dark.
DO I TALK ABOUT IT?
Never ask about it. What your wife or husband does with his or her partner is totally his or her business. Of course, you have to make sure that the other person does not abuse your partner (wife) when he is alone with her and that your wife continues to enjoy the relationship as time passes (and is not just putting up with it for your sake.)
Never talk about it. Don’t compare, even in your mind. Tell your partner you don’t ever want to talk about this. It just happens, that’s it.
FALLING IN LOVE?
Realize that initially the other person may feel better than your existing partner. You may even feel like you are in love with the new partner, but it will wear off. Don’t burn your bridges and spoil your existing relationship. Put in extra efforts to reassure your partner that you still love him/her. Continue to have sex with him/her. Tell all this to your partner also. Tell your partner it’s ok if he or she feels like he or she is falling in love with the other person. It’s just the hormones. It’s how human beings are designed – they seek variety and thrills – it’s nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty about. Enjoy your life and let your partner also enjoy.
There will be temptation to take things 'private’ between two of the 'new couples’ to add spice to the new relationship – such as through phone calls and emails. It is best avoided, to make sure jealousy and suspicion does not come up. Resist the temptation to go overboard. Don’t spend half an hour on the phone with your new 'boyfriend’ or 'girlfriend’, even if your wife or husband is not there. This should, obviously, not be done under any circumstances if he or she is there. It is a sure-fire recipe for disaster.
Similarly, there might be a temptation to move 'permanently’ to the new partner. It is a sign that you are in love with the new partner. At this point, remember that the grass is always greener on the other side. After spending a year or two with the new partner, you will feel just as bad as you did with your first one. The only difference will be that you will have spoiled your relationships with all three of the other members in your group. Be an adult and resist the temptation. If you think you won’t be able to, don’t get into this swapping thing at all. This is for people who have been through two or more relationships and know what relationships are about, how they change and evolve etc.. This is not for someone who has never fallen in love before. Such people will think 'this is it, the love of my life is here’. Preferably, the couples should have at one time been in love with each other, at some point in life.
It is perfectly ok to go out on dates with your new partner etc.. as long as it is done in a transparent way and all four members of the group have agreed on it.
EXO Reaction to Their Girlfriend Wanting to Cuddle
Xiumin: Xiumin, with his laid back and adorable attitude wouldn’t mind cuddling with his lover whenever they wanted. He’d allow them to do whatever they’d want; lay on top if him, spoon him, run their fingers through his hair and over his body. But sometimes he’d want to take control and hold onto his lover; running his hands down their back and pressing kisses into their neck and shoulders. Needless to say, Xiumin would embrace his lover with everything they had. “You want to cuddle? Sure baby, but can I be the big spoon this time? Pretty please with kisses on top?”
Suho: I feel like Suho would need a little bit coaxing to get him to cuddle with you. He’s the gentlemanly type; wanting to respect your boundaries. He’s also the kind of guy that would want to save such romantic acts for the intimate moments you spent together. But after a little bit of asking and aegyo, Suho would hold you tight and wouldn’t want to let go for a while. He’d treasure you being in his arms; caressing your skin and kissing your cheeks as he held you close to his chest. “You’re so beautiful, I never want to let you go, my love.”
Lay: Lay wouldn’t be the type to object to letting his lover cuddle him at any chance they got. He’d like the attention and feeling of constantly being loved and wrapped in warmth. He’d love having every single part of his body wrapped or intertwined with his lover; arms, legs, feet, he’d love the contact and feeling of his lover pressed up against him. “Jagiya I love holding you in my arms like this, you’re so gorgeous pressed up against me.”
Baekhyun: If Baekhyun’s lover wanted to cuddle, Baekhyun would be there, set and ready to go in his most comfy pajamas. I think Baekhyun would treasure cuddling the most out of all the other intimate activities that couples engage in because of how close and how much trust is involved with cuddling. He’d be down to be either the dominate or submissive cuddler; he wouldn’t care as long as he could love on his partner. “You look so cute wrapped up around me baby, hold still, I wanna capture this moment so I can remember how much I love you.”
Chen: Chen would be the type to tease his lover when they’d want to cuddle. He’d throw out some playful quips, making them pout so that he could pick them up and spin them around in his arms to make them smile and laugh again. With his lovers limbs already wrapped around him, he’d go sit or lay down somewhere comfortable and cuddle with his lover, occasionally tickling them and playfully nipping on their nose and lips. “What, you want to cuddle with me? I don’t know jagi, do you think you’ve earned the right to cuddle with a God like me?”
Chanyeol: This dude would be all for cuddling, especially after long and tiring days. He’d love cuddling in bed, offering his lover to lay out on his body like he was on oversized body pillow. If you had a bad day, Chanyeol would be the type to cuddle all the stress and worry away; running his fingers through your hair and whispering comforting, reassuring things into your ears. “C'mere jagiya, cuddle with me and let me make you feel better.”
D.O: D.O, to me, doesn’t seem like the type to cuddle his partner too too much. He’d want to save his cuddling sessions for very intimate and special moments. However, if his love was upset he’d break his rule and allow her to hold on and cuddle him as much as she wanted. He’d stroke her hair gently, carding it through his fingers as he held and played with her fingers. “Love, come lay down with me. Let me hold you and chase all those bad things from today away.”
Kai: Kai strikes me as a submissive cuddler. With everything else he does, he’s a dominant both in and out of the bedroom. However, when it comes to cuddling, he’s willing to let his lover take over his body. So, when she’d want to cuddle, Kai would let her take the lead; picking their positions and where they’d cuddle. He’d love to rest his head on her breast as she combed her fingers through his hair; being as close to her heart as possible. “Babe, you’re so soft and warm. Aww, I can feel your heart beat picking up. Are you embarrassed?”
Sehun: Sehun would pretend to act all aloof about his girl wanting to cuddle with him. At first he’d dramatically sigh, but open his arms up for his lover to crawl into his lap and cuddle with him. After a while, he’d really get into it; burying his face into her neck, giving her sweet kisses and playfully tickling her. When she’d try to leave, Sehun would pretend to get offended and wrap his arms around her even tighter so she couldn’t leave. “Nope, you wanted to cuddle jagi, so now you have to stay here and cuddle with me.”
I’m going on a hiatus. As you guys may know, I’m not okay. Shit is going down, my mental health is getting worse and worse, and things just don’t work. I need some time off Tumblr, but I’ll set up a queue and I’ll probably check on you guys from time to time.
I want to thank every single of you for being supportive, for every message I received. I read them all and I left them in my inbox as a proof that people care about me. Thank you, really. I’m not sure for how long I will stay away, but I needed to tell you. I wish you all the best <3
500+ followers, I never thought I would gain so many. I started this blog like 3 or 4 years ago, but I became active a couple of months ago. I’m really glad I have so many nice, sweet, pretty and awesome followers and mutuals. I haven’t spoken to many of you and I honestly want to get to know so many of you.
Thank you for following my messy blog, I love you guys a lot and this is my first follow forever! It’s almost in order (at least I tried) and if I’ve forgotten anyone PLEASE TELL ME!
Bold = I love your blog/you have a special place in my heart/I wanna be your friend
I feel like a large portion of necessities to feel loved within romantic relationships can be expressed through the sun/moon combination, as it is such an integral part of ourselves.
When I’m in love…
Moon: “I need to feel…”
Sun: “which my partner best expresses by…”
Aries- reaching out to me and spending time with me
Taurus- inviting me to do lazy activities and introducing me to loved ones
Gemini- consistently communicating with me and initiating dates
Cancer- holding me when we sleep and affirming your love for me
Leo- physically worshipping me and being playful
Virgo- expressing love physically and talking to me about your day.
Libra- spending most of your time with me and doing cutesy couple activities
Scorpio- listening to what I have to say and looking into my eyes
Sagittarius- going on fun/atypical dates and conversing openly about everything
Capricorn- asking favors of me and being accessible whenever I want you
Aquarius- reminding me that I am unlike anyone you’ve ever met
Pisces- gestures of warmth when I am acting cold
>> note: this has a super slow build but I feel like it’s necessary for it to be more realistic ! let me know what you think of it and if you’ve got any requests just drop them in my ask box! <3 I thought of this literally just earlier and I knew I had to write it before I forgot, so this was all done in one sitting so I apologise if it’s a bit sloppy !
It was between classes, you were sat casually in a small on-campus cafe with your best friend and her boyfriend, Jimin. Sipping at your hot beverage, you stared out of the window, watching the students bustling past. It was a Monday, a slow one at that. As you watched, your mind drifted - thinking about all the sorts of things that could be going on in these people’s lives. What were they thinking? Was their family life okay? What were they having for dinner that day? Did they like coffee? Your best friend’s voice brought you out of your daze.
“Did you hear me?” She seemingly repeated herself, snapping her fingers in front of your face, you blinking a few times to refocus your eyes. Both of them were staring at you, almost expectantly.
Clearing your throat, you tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear nervously. “No, sorry, could you repeat it?”
She sighed almost frustratedly. “I said,” you brought your cup up to your lips to take a sip of your drink, “do you want a threesome?”
oh shit son, i totally forgot about lance thinking keith was going to take Blue! like, that rang really weird/out of place for me when i first watched it, because i didn’t feel like there was any actual precedent for him to think keith wanted to take his lion. other than to showcase his own insecurities about his position on the team, at least.
and meh, yeah you’re on the right track when you say that that sort of attraction can’t last. I’ve honestly never bought into the whole idea of opposites attract. if we’re talking about magnets, sure. but like… humanity as a whole has pretty well demonstrated that opposites don’t actually attract… and if they do, it’s usually unsustainable in the long run. in fact, numerous studies on pair bonding for people show that overall, yeah, birds of a feather flock together, so to speak. in that most couples actively need positive similarities or ideological similarities to be compatible in the long run.
maybe it’s just my neuro and psych background talking here, but it’s been pretty well shown that opposite people don’t typically attract unless their opposition is surface level only (the tol and the smol, introvert and extrovert, etc…) OR they attract and stick together if the “opposite” aspects of their personalities are things that the other actively needs or wants. Like one party being somewhat laidback while the other is a bit highstrung (but not overly so) - the “opposite” traits, in this case, can serve as a way of balancing each other out because the traits themselves aren’t to the extreme. The laidback person might do well with a bit more structure, and the somewhat highsrung person might do well with a bit more fun in their life. But because “laidback” in this case doesn’t mean “lazy and totally carefree”, and because “highstrung” in this case doesn’t mean “anal retentive control freak”, they can work together and become better people because of it. (especially if they have other positive aspects that are similar between them)
but that doesn’t really apply to kl//ance.
in fact, as a side note, it applies a HELL of a lot more to SHEITH. Hell, even the creators have actually pointed this out: Like Dos Santos saying that Keith can be somewhat reckless and hot-headed, and often looks to Shiro as a balancing point for him, to help level him off and keep him in check. And Shiro needs Keith’s hard-headness and determination to persevere. Shiro can be fairly fatalistic at times - not in that he readily gives up or anything, but that he can begin to feel hopeless in times when he needs strength. And Keith is usually the one who is willing to push hard and remind him that he has support, and that things can work out if they fight for it. Shiro and Keith actually do have what couples need as a whole - plenty of similarities, but opposite enough to help balance each other out and make each other better people.)
One of the tropes in romance
movies that made you laugh time and time again was that of the partner who was
generally better at whatever activity the couple happened to be participating
in willingly letting the less skilled partner win. This trope popped up in
movie after movie and you even saw it happen in real life once or twice. It
gave you the misguided belief that no matter who you ended up with, they would
take mercy on you, especially because games and feats of physicality weren’t
exactly your forte, and let you win every now and then.
But, of course, luck was never
on your side and you happened to end up dating one of the most competitive
people you’d ever met.
If there was one thing
Jungkook hated, it was losing. He’d been given the reputation of being able to
do, and excel, at anything he tried. And he’d be damned if anyone saw him fail.
That was one of the things that drew you to him in the beginning. His
determination, his drive, it was endearing and it made you appreciate the
effort that he put in to every facet of his life. But you’d be lying if you
said it didn’t also annoy you just a little bit.