You know I found it so interesting that Lance said this in his guide to falling in love
And then I thought back to how he said in that Paladin Handbook quiz, that on his free time in the castle he would be asleep
But um on that day when they were like the most tired in season two and they managed to get a break
Where do we see Lance going instead of sleeping or even doing anything else? Yeah, the pool to swim
Now you’re probably thinking, yeah, so what, he could swim if he wants to that’s normal and they couldn’t cut him out of the episode to go sleep, but seriously people??
Keith literally said in that same paladin quiz that if he had any free time on the Castle ship (which he did in this episode) he’d be heading to the pool to relax. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE
In the quiz Hunk said he’d be cooking on his free time
Check (and these are all from the same episode)
Pidge said she’d be studying
Shiro said he’d be working
But um no, Lance just coincidentally ends up trying to go to the pool Keith was so obviously going to go to as well? All while saying in his guide the best way to grow as a couple is to find activities to do together and look for activities you can both share? If this is true and he went out of his way to go to the pool with Keith, his “rival”, him literally saying “go beyond your comfort zone” pretty much fits this to a T as well
Not only that but how well did they start working together after that elevator broke and they had to make a plan of escape?
Compared to before???
Cough “…EXCELLENT WAY TO GROW AS A COUPLE.” Cough (I mean if you think about it, if the elevator didn’t break they would have literally had a swim date people…Tell me that wouldn’t have improved their relationship somehow as well.)
LOOL anyways, It’s probably not that big of a deal and I’m most likely wrong, but subtle things like this just really have me wondering you know….
plans couple activities without telling you, comes home with pets out of the blue, makes friends for the both of you, introduces you to them with huge grins on their faces, can't keep anniversary presents secret, will refer to your pets as your children
spontaneous duvet days, will fight anyone who is rude about you, will support everything you do, bakes lots, likes to remind you they love you at random times, surprises you with cute things all the time, can be trusted to keep any of your secrets
flirts even though you're married, knows exactly when you have something to say, protective of you in new situations, likes to tell random strangers you're married just so they are aware, suggests you get matching tattoos on a regular basis
always adding new decorations to your house, debates about everything and anything, being woken up at 3am with random questions about the universe, remembers all your favourite things 17 years after you told them, journeys are either planned 4 months in advance or not at all
ascendant in aries: a very active couple! others see you as confident and courageous and perhaps adventurous. you have a live in the moment sort of attitude and like doing things by yourselves. you might be competitive with each other and find compromising difficult.
ascendant in taurus: others see you as a more traditional and realistic couple. others know they can count on you. you don’t like to flash your relationship around and find stability and reliability very important. changes don’t sit well with you two.
ascendant in gemini: you thrive off mental stimulation. you communicate and think together, and may be a bit of a restless couple. you’re very flexible with each other and in the general public, people see you as friendly and sociable and very changeable.
ascendant in cancer: security is important and when that seems to be threatened, insecurities can arise. you have more emotional reactions to each other rather than mental. you value longevity and comfort. commitment is easy but directly dealing with problems may not be.
ascendant in leo: others see you as a flashier and more confident couple. you like to be creative together and are very warm, loving, and possessive. there is a level of pride both of you reach that can hinder addressing important issues. you need attention to keep the relationship alive.
ascendant in virgo: you two have a very reliable image. you like to do tasks and analyze things together. you could have a tendency to be too picky or cautious with one another, and because you focus on smaller details- you’re pronse to nervousness and tension. you’re a very helpful couple.
ascendant in libra: people generally like your relationship. you come across classy and romantic. decision making can be difficult and taking issues directly can also be. you have too much emphasis on balance but easily commit and love each other. you have diplomatic responses to each other.
ascendant in scorpio: others might find your relationship more closed off or mysterious. you project intensity and depth. this placement would make for the least superficial relationship and you are both very susceptible to each other’s emotions and passionate with one another. issues with jealousy and possessiveness can arise.
ascendant in sagittarius: open-mindedness and adventures are right up your alley. you two are more optimistic together and can become quite restless. you are both more free in this relationship than you might be with others, and like to discuss philosophy and perhaps travel together.
ascendant in capricorn: you’re a steady and wise couple. good for business relations. commitment and responsibility is important, as well as stability. you are not flashy at all in public and are very classy. you might push each other to work harder and be more grounded too often.
ascendant in aquarius: others see you as a fun and erratic relationship. you two can be a bit unpredictable and even rebellious together. you embrace and resist change t the same time. friendship is important and you give each other plenty of personal freedom.
ascendant in pisces: you two pick up each other’s emotions very easily. the general public sees you as dreamy and imaginative, and sympathetic towards each other. you don’t like to put each other down but you might give each other too many chances due to over idealizing each other and the relationship.
Wife swapping in India - some tips
STRANGER OR FRIEND?
One – there are lots of fake ‘couples’ who are basically blackmailers. They will usually appear very attractive (especially the woman) and will even send their explicit photos to you as part of the introduction. It is very difficult to figure out which is a genuine couple and which is just a bunch of scamsters. The wives may actually be prostitutes.
Two – Diseases. There are some 'master’ swappers – older couples who have been involved in this for a long time. These people are usually emotionally shallow and hardly fit the definition of a 'couple’. They are more interested in using their 'couple’ status to get more sex, and with as many different people as possible. They often want only single-time encounters. Such professional swappers are bad news for various reasons, and not just because they too may try to blackmail you or your wife.
Three – whether you like it or not, swapping is not just about physical needs. You may think it is, but it is not, it is also emotional. It is about the lack of excitement and change and emotions in a relationship. Women usually develop feelings for the other guy in such relationships and you too may develop some feelings for the other woman (though men may be better able to control it.) If you don’t know the guy well, you don’t want your wife to develop feelings for him. Worse, you don’t know him well, he may try to take advantage of your wife’s feelings for him and cut you out.
Four – Most Indian women will not sleep with a stranger. This may be different in other cultures, but in India, 95% of the women won’t sleep with a stranger. So if you are trying to go in for a Internet-based thing, you are pushing her. Sometimes, she may agree if you pressurize her enough, or perhaps because she doesn’t realize how it feels like. But she is unlikely to enjoy it. If she doesn’t like it, it is rape. And you have just been an accomplice to your wife’s rape. It’s not a good feeling and she’ll hate you for it. This is something many men don’t realize because most men are ok with sleeping with strangers. They don’t really care. Women hate sex with strangers. This issue may be overcome through non-sexual introductions lasting for a couple of months (including combined trips, slumber parties etc., but it’s frankly too much bother to make a new friend for swapping, instead of just using an existing one. Besides, halfway through, you may realize that one of you or both of you don’t like the other couple much and is not interested in having sex with that person.) That said, if your wife is willing and eager to sleep with a stranger, you should perhaps get yourself checked for HIV.
Five – Imagine you rented a car for a week. How would you treat it? You’ll try to take maximum advantage of the situation and use it rough. You’ll try all your stunts and fantasies on it. What if it was your best friend’s car? If you are true friend, you won’t abuse it. You know you’ll have to answer to your friend sooner or later. It’s the same with wives. You lend your wife to a stranger, he’ll abuse her. He might force her to do things she doesn’t like. He might even make her pregnant. She’ll suffer and you may not be around to help her. Even if you are, it might turn violent. So don’t lend your wife to a stranger you found on a website, no matter how 'gentlemanly’ he looks.
Six – Swapping is a complicated matter. Human emotions are involved. There will be unforeseen twists and turns. There has to be love and kindness between all the four people for this to succeed. Jealousy will show its head and friends can solve such complicated emotional issues. Preferably, both the men and the women should be friends. If only one pair (man-man or woman-woman) are friends, spend enough time together for the other two also develop a friendship and understanding between each other. If they end up hating each other, find a new couple, otherwise life will become living hell for all four parties involved. If they are so-so friends, it is still ok. (Women are mostly so-so friends with other women..)
SAME ROOM OR DIFFERENT?
The ideal order of how events should unfold is the following:
1) Couples already know each other for some time
2) Check with your friend (male or female) in the other couple if he or she is open to the idea of swapping. If yes, proceed as below:
3) Couples should do activities/trips together and hang out with each other in a group of four.
4) Each person spends time in a secure public place (cinema, park etc.) with the opposite-sex partner from the other couple till they are comfortable in each other’s company.
5) Each couple have sex with their own partner (husband-wife) in the same room, either with lights on or off. If it is with lights off, then later, with lights on. This gives an opportunity for all parties to see their future sexual partner without clothes on. It also helps fuel their fantasies about each other.
6) Introduce the idea of swapping into partners’ minds (“he thought you were hot and said i was really lucky. i think he wanted to have a go at you too.” “I saw you eyeing her, you thinking of new partners, is it?”) If you are trying to introduce the idea into your wife’s mind (and your friend’s wife is already willing), get help from your friend’s wife to bring your wife into the loop.
7)Create a situation where the room is totally dark and all four of you are naked. There should be opportunity for the mixed couples to touch each other (could be a game, or sleep situation, 'accident’ or something else.) There can be sex immediately or there can be just touching etc. (depending on the situation)
LIGHTS ON OR NOT?
Don’t look at your partner having sex with someone else if you are not sure you can take it. A lot of people who think they can, find out that they cannot when the actual situation comes about. They feel angry, or feel cheated by the partner. They feel that the partner enjoyed more with the other person. They start feeling insecure about their ability to satisfy their partner. Don’t worry, there will come a time later on when you will be able to see it and not lose control. Wait for it, don’t look initially, keep it dark.
DO I TALK ABOUT IT?
Never ask about it. What your wife or husband does with his or her partner is totally his or her business. Of course, you have to make sure that the other person does not abuse your partner (wife) when he is alone with her and that your wife continues to enjoy the relationship as time passes (and is not just putting up with it for your sake.)
Never talk about it. Don’t compare, even in your mind. Tell your partner you don’t ever want to talk about this. It just happens, that’s it.
FALLING IN LOVE?
Realize that initially the other person may feel better than your existing partner. You may even feel like you are in love with the new partner, but it will wear off. Don’t burn your bridges and spoil your existing relationship. Put in extra efforts to reassure your partner that you still love him/her. Continue to have sex with him/her. Tell all this to your partner also. Tell your partner it’s ok if he or she feels like he or she is falling in love with the other person. It’s just the hormones. It’s how human beings are designed – they seek variety and thrills – it’s nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty about. Enjoy your life and let your partner also enjoy.
There will be temptation to take things 'private’ between two of the 'new couples’ to add spice to the new relationship – such as through phone calls and emails. It is best avoided, to make sure jealousy and suspicion does not come up. Resist the temptation to go overboard. Don’t spend half an hour on the phone with your new 'boyfriend’ or 'girlfriend’, even if your wife or husband is not there. This should, obviously, not be done under any circumstances if he or she is there. It is a sure-fire recipe for disaster.
Similarly, there might be a temptation to move 'permanently’ to the new partner. It is a sign that you are in love with the new partner. At this point, remember that the grass is always greener on the other side. After spending a year or two with the new partner, you will feel just as bad as you did with your first one. The only difference will be that you will have spoiled your relationships with all three of the other members in your group. Be an adult and resist the temptation. If you think you won’t be able to, don’t get into this swapping thing at all. This is for people who have been through two or more relationships and know what relationships are about, how they change and evolve etc.. This is not for someone who has never fallen in love before. Such people will think 'this is it, the love of my life is here’. Preferably, the couples should have at one time been in love with each other, at some point in life.
It is perfectly ok to go out on dates with your new partner etc.. as long as it is done in a transparent way and all four members of the group have agreed on it.
DISCLAIMER: all true things that may have happened ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
- Saturday: re-reading old msgs, wondering if their friend is mad at them but not sure how to bring it up and discussing it with close friends
- Sunday: finally blackmailed into leaving the house by an extrovert
- Monday: willingly left the house to see fireworks, enjoying the aesthetic of watching them solo
- Saturday: plays in a competitive strategic game tournament (e.g. chess, sports, esports), takes home 1st place relentlessly
- Sunday: does not sleep in, wakes up, and proceeds as usual on a Sunday
- Monday: 50/50 chance of sleeping in, would prefer to spend the day being a closed-off hermit but fam barges in and drags INTJ out
- Saturday: binge-watched a new Netflix original and isn’t ready to talk about the emotional and psychological trauma inflicted by the finale yet
- Sunday: scouring the internet for info and details on the show they just watched, re-blogging everything related to the show only to be recommended another one to watch by a total stranger on Tumblr
- Monday: hasn’t eaten in 17 hours from a sudden surge of creativity and they’re 5 chapters deep into a fanfiction they’ve written about their favourite pairing
- Saturday: at an art show enjoying the experience, talks to the artist afterward, and quietly wonders if they’ll ever leave their mark on the world
- Sunday: dabbles in a couple of activities, supports a friend at a concert, attends a chill afterparty, and doesn’t notice they’re being flirted with which is really cute
- Monday: after days of incubation, inspiration takes hold and ISFP basically drops off the face of this earth — they’re moved to Japan, rooming with a friend, please check up on them
- Saturday: bakes the most heavenly tasting cookies anyone has ever tasted and befriends all of the neighbours/neighbourhood pets/random birds and deers
- Sunday: mass, always
- Monday: gathers family together for dinner, ISFJ is always the best cook
- Saturday: Saturday routine (I.e. wake up, shower, breakfast, read/write/schoolwork, lunch, music rehearsal/sport practice, dinner, chill, sleep)
- Sunday: Sunday routine (I.e. fam time, friend time, me time)
- Monday: finally gets to sleep in
- Saturday: absorbing Wikipedia through an IV until fam kidnaps INTP for a long weekend trip
- Sunday: enjoys the sights, rebels in small ways, wishing they were alone but weird fam members and random strangers keep the trip interesting
- Monday: sleeps in, exhausted AF, in no mood to converse with anything that requires oxygen to functiom or has 2 or more legs, will sleep anywhere until they get to their bed, in which case they’ll revisit their good friend Wikipedia
- Saturday: hitting up the city, doing whatever they want, flirting, eating, dancing, interested in new experiences and noticing new people who can provide it
- Sunday: hermit - working on an independent project no one knows about
- Monday: ISTP is nowhere to be found, until their Instagram reveals that they went to the Arctic to film penguins for National Geographic
- Saturday: went Mexico for the weekend, told nobody about wanting to go but somehow drags 2 friends with them across the border
- Sunday: their Instagram pics are all tagged in Mexico but their Facebook update says they’re in Disneyland partying it up with Mickey and Minnie
- Monday: they show up to work by accident and immediately leave for a hike at the national park, only to get lost with their friends and get flirted with by the park ranger
- Saturday: low key attends a wedding and somehow wedges his way into the speaker’s list, makes jokes about the groom at his expense mercilessly just to get the crowd energy up
- Sunday: working on a lip sync dance battle YouTube project with friends, spends all day goofing around, and cracking jokes
- Sunday: hermiting the whole day at home to edit the video in time for Monday, king of memes and procrastination as always
- Saturday: tutor kids in need on weekends, not for the money but because ENFJ lives off the praises of the parents and is waiting for the moment when the student tells them they’re ‘so cool’
- Sunday: summons all their introverted friends out to play via black magic to come a long weekend party ENFJ is hosting
- Monday: runs into a friend while doing errands, the conversation somehow becomes about the friend’s abusive relationship, prompting ENFJ to suggest that they go somewhere to eat right now so the friend can pour over all the details over brunch and sangria
- Saturday: running a community fundraiser, spends their time mostly luring people they know to buy their baked goods and by chatting with friendly elderly during their 1pm walk (all of which ESFJ know by name), somehow raises $5000 from a bake sale
- Sunday: designated day to spend time with SO, brunch with drinks, quick hike through the local park and taking cute pictures together to remember these moments
- Monday: helping to host a neighbourhood block party at their cul de sac, making sure the music isn’t too loud, getting volunteers to stay on task, having fun meeting new people and spending time with friends
- Saturday: works overtime on Saturdays, doesn’t mind as long as they’re getting paid, task isn’t too meaningless, and it needs to get done, gets drinks with co-workers at the end to loosen up (it’s Saturday after all)
- Sunday: high key runs a business on the side, spends the day at business lunches, knows how to push a deal effortlessly
- Monday: plans with loved ones, highly structured, lunch at 11, freetime until 4, dinner party with friends At 5, sleep at 10, ready to wake up and go back to work for 8, just the way ENTJ likes it
- Saturday: long weekend cottage party that low key doubles as a networking session, leaves with new contacts and a job interview, not bad for a Saturday
- Sunday: designated date with the bae, doing couple things but mostly helping each other solve problems at work, always pushing each other to strive for higher, often called “high powered couple” and secretly likes it
- Monday: attends a charity ball, delivers a solid handshake to everyone they meet, bae in tow, both relishing at all the possible contacts they will make at the party, never forgets what charity the ball is raising awareness for
- Saturday: dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
- Sunday: stays hydrated, goes to the gym to work on that body, makes a new friend by chatting with their treadmill neighbour, invites new friend to happy hour tonight, gets asked out right as they are leaving the gym
- Monday: rooftop patio bar, takes shots for their Instagram and their liver, soaking in the last of the long weekend with friends, the city, and a rooftop of fun loving strangers
- Saturday: away at a cottage, shenanigans ensue erupting in chaos for thr TJs, knows how to get what they want, gets yelled at by park ranger for causing a disturbance, always sleeps with something with 2 legs or more at night
- Sunday: sneaks out of the cottage early morning to look for animals, finds a bear, accidentally hikes through entire forest and is found by the park ranger (sent by friends who reported ESTP lost), and ESTP finally returns to their friends
- Monday: ESTP leaves the cottage by themselves at 7am, stops by the park ranger lodge to ask them out, catches a flight to Japan, and low key bumps into ISFP
umm AU where harry just went through a really bad breakup in which his douchey ex-fiance leaves him for a huge corporate job offer. which yeah good for him except he was a jerk about the breakup, left him via phone message, and didn’t look back. which sucks all on it’s own but now harry finds himself confused because he’s not nearly as sad as he thinks he should be about it, and frustrated because he has two non refundable tickets for a honeymoon cruise. enter childhood best friend louis, who he calls up the night before while packing and is all like, “ummmm so. how’s a free vacation sound?” and louis’s like “nothing’s free in life harold…. but….. i’m listening.” it honestly doesn’t even take anything to convince louis. most of his protest is just for show because harry can already hear him dragging his suitcase out of the closet. so.
so they arrive at the dock where they’re supposed to board the ship and louis’s like “um so why is everyone holding hands lol” and harry’s all “yeah…. so… funny story… ummmm i got dumped and this is my honeymoon cruise surprise :)” (louis is tempted to throw him overboard. they haven’t even gotten on the boat yet but the sentiment is still the same). but now that louis knows the whole story (which harry tells amidst deep frowns and lots of tears), he is determined to be the best fake™ husband ever. so he signs them up for all the couples activities because “go big or go home styles. or tomlinson. styles-tomlinson? who are we again?” and they end up doing better than most of the couples there when it comes down to How Well Do You Know Your Spouse trivia. it should be embarrassing really, because everyone around the ship already knows them as the dream team and it’s only been 4 days.
cue dramatic confessions, bed sharing that means nothing till it means something, an obscene amount of nautical references, and cameos by the rest of one direction lol
EXO Reaction to Their Girlfriend Wanting to Cuddle
Xiumin: Xiumin, with his laid back and adorable attitude wouldn’t mind cuddling with his lover whenever they wanted. He’d allow them to do whatever they’d want; lay on top if him, spoon him, run their fingers through his hair and over his body. But sometimes he’d want to take control and hold onto his lover; running his hands down their back and pressing kisses into their neck and shoulders. Needless to say, Xiumin would embrace his lover with everything they had. “You want to cuddle? Sure baby, but can I be the big spoon this time? Pretty please with kisses on top?”
Suho: I feel like Suho would need a little bit coaxing to get him to cuddle with you. He’s the gentlemanly type; wanting to respect your boundaries. He’s also the kind of guy that would want to save such romantic acts for the intimate moments you spent together. But after a little bit of asking and aegyo, Suho would hold you tight and wouldn’t want to let go for a while. He’d treasure you being in his arms; caressing your skin and kissing your cheeks as he held you close to his chest. “You’re so beautiful, I never want to let you go, my love.”
Lay: Lay wouldn’t be the type to object to letting his lover cuddle him at any chance they got. He’d like the attention and feeling of constantly being loved and wrapped in warmth. He’d love having every single part of his body wrapped or intertwined with his lover; arms, legs, feet, he’d love the contact and feeling of his lover pressed up against him. “Jagiya I love holding you in my arms like this, you’re so gorgeous pressed up against me.”
Baekhyun: If Baekhyun’s lover wanted to cuddle, Baekhyun would be there, set and ready to go in his most comfy pajamas. I think Baekhyun would treasure cuddling the most out of all the other intimate activities that couples engage in because of how close and how much trust is involved with cuddling. He’d be down to be either the dominate or submissive cuddler; he wouldn’t care as long as he could love on his partner. “You look so cute wrapped up around me baby, hold still, I wanna capture this moment so I can remember how much I love you.”
Chen: Chen would be the type to tease his lover when they’d want to cuddle. He’d throw out some playful quips, making them pout so that he could pick them up and spin them around in his arms to make them smile and laugh again. With his lovers limbs already wrapped around him, he’d go sit or lay down somewhere comfortable and cuddle with his lover, occasionally tickling them and playfully nipping on their nose and lips. “What, you want to cuddle with me? I don’t know jagi, do you think you’ve earned the right to cuddle with a God like me?”
Chanyeol: This dude would be all for cuddling, especially after long and tiring days. He’d love cuddling in bed, offering his lover to lay out on his body like he was on oversized body pillow. If you had a bad day, Chanyeol would be the type to cuddle all the stress and worry away; running his fingers through your hair and whispering comforting, reassuring things into your ears. “C'mere jagiya, cuddle with me and let me make you feel better.”
D.O: D.O, to me, doesn’t seem like the type to cuddle his partner too too much. He’d want to save his cuddling sessions for very intimate and special moments. However, if his love was upset he’d break his rule and allow her to hold on and cuddle him as much as she wanted. He’d stroke her hair gently, carding it through his fingers as he held and played with her fingers. “Love, come lay down with me. Let me hold you and chase all those bad things from today away.”
Kai: Kai strikes me as a submissive cuddler. With everything else he does, he’s a dominant both in and out of the bedroom. However, when it comes to cuddling, he’s willing to let his lover take over his body. So, when she’d want to cuddle, Kai would let her take the lead; picking their positions and where they’d cuddle. He’d love to rest his head on her breast as she combed her fingers through his hair; being as close to her heart as possible. “Babe, you’re so soft and warm. Aww, I can feel your heart beat picking up. Are you embarrassed?”
Sehun: Sehun would pretend to act all aloof about his girl wanting to cuddle with him. At first he’d dramatically sigh, but open his arms up for his lover to crawl into his lap and cuddle with him. After a while, he’d really get into it; burying his face into her neck, giving her sweet kisses and playfully tickling her. When she’d try to leave, Sehun would pretend to get offended and wrap his arms around her even tighter so she couldn’t leave. “Nope, you wanted to cuddle jagi, so now you have to stay here and cuddle with me.”
Summary: Richie and Eddie had dated each other for a long time, and things had been going great - or so, they thought. After Eddie comes home to an empty apartment and a note left behind, the loving relationship of four years tragically ended. Years of never speaking to each other later, the wedding of Beverly and Ben brings everyone back together, including Eddie and Richie. Hotel room mix-ups, drunken confessions, loud arguments between several losers, bad parties, old childhood games, memories, music, love, and drama ensues over the week of preparing for the wedding.
Pairing(s): Reddie, Benverly, Stenbrough
Word count: 2.7k
Chapter warnings: N/a
A/N: just. i’m sorry lmao. as some of you know, i had a recent tragedy in the family and that delayed EVERYTHING. i owe you guys this chapter. things are still moving a bit slow with the story but just hang in there with me. we’re going somewhere, i promise. AS ALWAYS, credit to my amazing beta @r-u-reddie for helping to make this shit coherent and put together. let me know what you guys think! edit: if you wanna listen to the song richie sung, it’s called disappear (remember when) by issues. listen to the black diamond ep version for a more accurate version.
“Richie, frosting does not turn muffins into cupcakes!”
“Of course it does. If there’s frosting, it’s a cupcake. If not, it’s a muffin. It’s not that hard to grasp, Eds.”
“No, no, no, no, no. You’re wrong. They’re completely different recipes! You don’t know what you’re talking about, per usual. Y’know, I’m convinced you like to disagree just for the sake of it.”
Both men walked through the hotel lobby together, a frown of frustration locked in on Eddie’s face while a smirk that only spelled mischief was residing on Richie’s.
“Hey, look. They’re talking again, and they’re arguing. That’s some sort of normalcy.” Stan commented from their breakfast table, rolling his eyes playfully.
Bill’s expression was one of unease, but Beverly’s was one of glee. Out loud, she wanted to say ‘this just might work, guys’, but one glance at her fiance who was chowing down pancakes like it was the first meal he had eaten in years, told her to keep her mouth shut and to revel internally.
It wasn’t as if Bill didn’t want Eddie and Richie to get back together. He wasn’t an idiot; the two were still clearly in love with one another. He remembered the last conversation he’d had on the phone with Eddie.
It’s always amusing how people who’ve only ever known Obi-Wan through the movies suddenly completely lose it when they find out what he’s really like through TCW and the EU to the point where some people are like ???? but he’s contradictory? How does he crack so many jokes and like so many things but not at the same time?
And without going into all the stuff about the Force and how he fits the philosophy of that, I always end up laughing because Obi-Wan’s an INFJ, like me.
INFJs are crazy. We’re pragmatic, but also hopeless romantics.
So is Obi-Wan.
I read somewhere that being an INFJ is being calm and collected on the outside while inside you dissect the depths of philosophy to the background of heavy metal music and if that isn’t Obi-Wan I don’t know what is (also me).
Sometimes even Anakin just looks at Obi-Wan and is like ??? because Obi-Wan is the kind of person to logically dissect everything and then suddenly just finger a leaf from a plant they’re walking past and go:
Oh, this is such a beautiful leaf. It has more emerald in it than a kyber crystal’s worth. Look at how the rain nourishes it. I want to study it. Make it grow. Anakin, a Jedi is like this leaf, and the rain the Force. Do you understand?
And then Anakin, eating a leaf, looks at him and goes, “You high?”