Erm.. Let’s see.. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to do it as Erik or not, but anyhow, I’ll make one for both then ;D So here we go for the most interesting part: M. Lehnsherr.
1. I absolutely hate sweets. They remind me of a happy childhood that I’ve lost so easily in the hands of Schmidt although Chocolate is the sweet that I despise the most. You probably already all know why.
2. I never thought about having bonds with people before I met Charles. Never even thought about love itself. This man had changed me greatly. Much more than I would ever care to admit.
3. I’m 5’11”. Not that tall, yet a little taller than the average men height.
4. I speak fluent German, English, French and Spanish. I learned all of these languages by travelling a lot to survive as a kid and then find Shaw after I became stronger.
5. I love Charles Xavier unconditionally. One may not even lay eyes on this piece of perfection to wish for a painful death.
Anyhow, there’s the other part; me! :D
1. I’m currently studying in a double program: Language and History. Said thing is pretty harsh on end of terms. I sometimes wonder why I chose such a big program, but I won’t quit because I love it. Yet I’m still not sure about what I wish to do in the future on the career side.
2. I might be one of Michael Fassbender’s biggest fans. And one of my biggest regrets this Summer is not being able to meet him in person. The whole X-men crew being in Montreal, I’ve only saw them on action a little bit, but didn’t meet any of them. :[ Oh. And I also simply looooove Jensen Ackles! ~
3. I absolutely hate to show any kind of emotions that isn’t joy in front of my friends or acquaintances. I have way too much of a big pride to admit being weak and extremely rarely cry in front of people.
4. I love travelling! I already have plans to visit Germany, England, Ireland and much more! I also have a passion with languages. I’m currently learning German and starting Spanish soon, already speaking French and English. After College, though, I want to learn Italian, Swedish, Russian and maybe some other languages. It’s my passion!
5. I’m much more of a lone wolf than anything else. I really like to be on my own most of the time although I really like seeing friends. Anyhow, it makes me question if I ever should have a roommate when I move out of here. Answer that will most probably be no.
So anyway~ Here you go~ That was… 5 facts about Erik and me~ Hope you enjoyed!