Tate’s SO Being A Witch [HCs]
Request: “Could you pretty please do a head cannon for if Tate found out you are into witchcraft?” - Anon
A/N: I want to write an imagine based on this now whoops
- Tate would probably notice little things you do with your magic, but never question it.
- Something like opening a jar, folding a blanket, or making someone do something for you that’s eerily convenient.
- He wouldn’t be able to stop his mind from wondering exactly what was happening, though.
- Being a witch wouldn’t even cross his mind.
- After coming up with his list of weird, irrational theories, he’d start keeping an eye out for anything to confirm his suspicions.
- He wouldn’t find much, obviously. You had learned to be cautious with your abilities.
- Honestly, he’d probably go google “how to know if someone is a witch” and “how to be a witch.”
- Upon collecting a weirdly large amount of knowledge on the subject, he’d start dropping hints.
- Like, saying that he read a book on witchcraft and how interesting it is.
- Then, he’d randomly blurt out witch-related facts at the worst possible moments.
- And when that plan fails, eventually he’d just ask you, straight up.
- Once you confirmed, he’d be very curious in the “real” witchcraft.
- He’d be fascinated and curious, but he would still respect your boundaries.
- If you didn’t want to do something, he wouldn’t ask again until he was certain you’d be comfortable with it.
- Overall, he’d be down for having a witch SO.