2

It’s done! I think I liked it better without the collar and waistband…but they were necessary, without them I would have several visible ugly edges. And I didn’t have enough chiffon leftover to make them match the dress :( 

But overall I really like it! I’ve wanted a drapey medieval style dress for a long time so i’m glad I got around to making one! I love the color too. I enjoyed this project a lot and now I want to make another one haha.

 I was originally inspired by this painting, but used a lot of the images posted here as reference. 

This dress was made in three days and took around twenty four hours of work. It’s made from seven yards of satin faced chiffon, and five yards of gabardine which was used for lining and as a base. It’s trimmed with brocade and has jacquard sleeves.