- Mr. Krupp: Alright, you two. I know you've been selling candies to the rest of the school for fifty cents.
- Harold: We don't know what you're talking about
- George: Yeah, we don't have the ingredients to make our own, so that means we'd have to buy them from the store first and that's morally corrupt to make money off of--!
- Mr. Krupp: [scowls and leans over his desk, angrily ruffling Harold's hair]
- Harold: [individually wrapped candies start flying out of his hair]
- Mr. Krupp: [triumphantly laying over his desk] What was that speech you were making about morals, Mr. Beard?
- George: [clears his throat]
- Harold: Haven't you ever heard of personal space??
- George: Shshshshhh, [puts his hand on Harold's face] it's over man.
something fluffy with atsushi, please? he needs lots of love ♡♡