you know what kind of aus we need more of?
I’m not talking like, “famous model falls for normal person au”
I’m talking like,
- “God I’m such a fan of this one designer I will jump at any offer to model for them I keep all the samples I can”
- “You’re head sewer and you’re telling me that my pattern doesn’t make sense well excuse you bitch I worked as a sewer before, let me show you exactly how to execute this part of the design so you can do it.”
- “I’m a designer and I know you’re a photographer but I made this line with your tastes in mind so I could hire you to come to the studio and possibly get your thoughts on it also someday could you please wear them”
- “I’m the manager for this one model that likes your clothes except they’re very particular I’m so sorry about them they can be embarrassing at times.”
- “We’re two rival designers working for the same fashion house but because of corporate downsizing we have to work together what the FUCK WHAT’S WITH YOUR OBSESSION WITH EMBROIDERY ON EVERYTHING.”
- “We’re two models working together on a photoshoot and wow sorry how was I supposed to know that was your coffee I thought it was the lighting guy’s”
- "I’m a photographer and will you stop dramatically looking into the distance this is not a movie advert. If you don’t stop I will break your neck"
- “I’m a model and you’re a designer’s assistant and wow why aren’t you doing your own stuff, these sketches look neat.”
- “We share a work station because the company building is under renovation and gOD HELP ME IF YOU TOUCH MY RHINESTONES AGAIN”
- “I’m a sewer and I am here to tell you that you have no idea how fabric physics work the drape that you want is not going to work with this goddamn fabric.”
- "I’m a patternmaker and what the fuck is with this design.“
- "I’m a designer and the patternmaker fucked up, can you do something so I can shove it in their face and possibly file a report after I get these samples produced.”
- “I thought we were trying to make a dress, not a fucking teacup wtf is this design”
- “I’m a sewer and I will sew the patternmaker and the designer together holding hands if they don’t shut up dear god. Hey design assistant do you want to help me shut them up”
- “I’m the production manager and my employees seriously need to lay each other”
- “I’m a sewer and my favorite pasttime is to sow the seed of discord among the warring design factions in our company because they keep me here against my will with a shitty contract and shittier designers, you’re new and you caught on quick”
- “I’m a designer, and I don’t care how much you want to save on fabric costs, I will give these women’s jeans proper pockets or you’ll have to fire me.”
- “DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BLEACHING ADDS TO PRODUCTION EXPENSES. PLEASE STOP WITH THE FADED AND RIPPED CLOTHES TREND, PLEASE.”
- “The designer is so bad that I’ve been able to quote devil wears prada at them for everything they’ve made”
- “I’m a model and I love the clothes you design. I love wearing them. I wouldn’t mind taking them off for you, though.”
- "Sleeping with you was supposed to be a one off thing, no strings attached, but the way you take off my clothes makes me feel that you’re sleeping with my clothes instead and i dont know how to feel about that"
- “I’m a photographer and the way you look in red lighting makes me feel things. ‘I want to see you in the back lighting of my bedroom’ kind of things”
- "I know you’re a world famous photographer, but if you ask me to get into the lake in the middle of winter again i am going to sue you. AND NO, I DONT CARE THAT IT CREATES THE PERFECT COLOR PALETTE”
- “I’m a designer and if I have to deal with another lineup of mayonnaise palette models I will KILL and sure you for racism.”
Just. Please. Fashion aus, people.