There’s a lack of corny, comic sans, valentine e-cards in
Spanish and more so specifically… Banda and Regional Mexican Music themed
cards. I’m just trying to solve this problem. These are all made by me, enjoy.
So Niall and James made a Halloween music video. Will Louis, James and Steve make a Valentine’s Day music video? They should. It should involve candy hearts and those corny valentines from grade school that had a train on them and said “I choo-choo-choose you”. Or maybe Louis can find some nice boat themed ones.
- Had an unrequited crush* on Zoe since middle school when she went to her house to work on that science project with Connor (*Zoe totally likes her back, neither of them know how to approach one another about it so they’ve been tip-toeing around the subject the entire time because each thinks that the other doesn’t like them back)
- She wanted to be a dolphin trainer at Sea World when she was 9. Her parents took her to see all the sea animals and she feel in love instantly. They thought she’d be stuck on being a dolphin trainer until she returned home in tears because she learned how they treated all of their animals (She still has a Sea World tee shirt in the back of the Shame Drawer)
- (The aforementioned Shame Drawer includes: the still too-big Sea World shirt, dog-eared chapter books from middle and elementary school, and corny themed Valentine’s Day cards that are years old because she forgot to bring them to school and didn’t want to deal with her parents asking what happened)
- Gets frustrated with texting or emailing Jared. Who even uses XD’ anymore? What is this, deviantart?
- Evan is the one of the only people she hasn’t argued with in a class debate
- When Zoe showed up to school with the indigo streaks she faked a stomachache and went home early because she couldn’t deal with silently screaming the entire day that early in the week
- Eats pizza with a knife and fork. Claims that getting the grease on your hands is disgusting. Still hasn’t figured out what to do when it comes to crusts.
A and B are taking the same class. They arrive on the first day, the teacher assigns them seats, and they end up sitting right next to each other. During the welcoming “get to know each other” activity, they start talking, and quickly start crushing on each other.
Throughout the school year, they awkwardly flirt and second guess themselves, much to the dismay of everyone in the class who ships them. The week before Valentine’s Day arrives, and everyone holds their breath in anticipation. A and B’s school has a fundraiser where you can buy flowers or soda or snacks or cards, and have them delivered anonymously to another person.
On the Friday, Valentine’s Day, a student enters their class and announces they have an anonymous delivery for two students. A receives a Crush soda and a card, and B receives a few flowers and a card. A and B read their cards, which turn out to be confession cards, admitting they love each other.
A and B hug each other happily in class, and people cheer and whistle.
“He presented her a part of the universe – yet, to him she was the whole of it. He looked at her like she was the most beautiful star that cannot be found among the cluster, and his eyes shone – brighter than any of the twinkling dust in the sky.”
I got a little bit poetic. LOL Anyway, the background image was from “http://captainkilotango.tumblr.com/” . Byron’s image was the probably one of the most special in my mind. I know, it was unfair for Leo and Sid, but heck! XD ENJOY!!