rear window: the boy who cried murder<p/><b>an american in paris:</b> i guess we should add some singing to all of these dance numbers<p/><b>the philadelphia story:</b> i want you back, i want you back🎵<p/><b>how to steal a million:</b> gullibility and sarcasm fall in love and steal a dinky statue<p/><b>cabaret:</b> drag and scandalous dances in WWII<p/><b>the sound of music:</b> where a kid can be a kid (and fucking sing like a normal child)<p/><b>bringing up baby:</b> can we keep him? please?<p/><b>seven brides for seven brothers:</b> abduction cause its romantic<p/><b>singing in the rain:</b> good morning🍊🎵there are 16 oranges in every tropicana pure premiu-<p/><b>it's a wonderful life:</b> a cute old man fixes jimmy stewart's many problems<p/><b>the shop around the corner:</b> we're better staying pen pals than actually dating<p/><b>breakfast at tiffany's:</b> she's lowkey a psycho but it's all about love and cats anyway<p/><b>roman holiday:</b> tomboy princess takes a day off and then has to face reality again<p/><b>star!:</b> gertie get your shit together<p/><b>my fair lady:</b> men are snobs and the english have a social system based on speech<p/><b>sabrina:</b> you got hurt and couldn't go on dates with me so i dated your brother instead<p/><b>thoroughly modern millie:</b> everyone is extra and there are white people who play asian people and horrible sex trafficking but it's okay because carol channing<p/><b>west side story:</b> why the fuck do you love him after he literally murdered your brother oh well he died so who cares anyway<p/><b>harvey:</b> polite and innocent man is a bit loopy so everyone tries to lock him up<p/><b>gone with the wind:</b> you don't love me?!?! but you gotta, i guess i'll marry all of the south to make you jealous<p/><b>casablanca:</b> paris and kids being looked at<p/><b>the african queen:</b> oh we almost died but we didn't so let's kiss and build a torpedo from scratch<p/><b>on golden pond:</b> where everyone won best actor/actress and 74 year old katharine hepburn did her own fucking stunts<p/><b>annie get your gun:</b> frank butler is a fucking selfish wienie<p/><b>lawrence of arabia:</b> nice, noble man goes crazy over the course of 4 hours<p/><b>the wizard of oz:</b> everything magical and good in the world is a hoax, kids<p/><b>cinderella:</b> cinderelly, cinderelly, we're woodland creatures providing comical pastime<p/><b>snow white:</b> practice makes perfect, disney, because this movie was on drugs<p/><b>sleeping beauty:</b> let's take a story about rape and make it for kids but then add unrealistic body types<p/><b>gold finger:</b> look it's the german villain from chitty chitty bang bang in a bond movie<p/><b>chitty chitty bang bang:</b> this movie was also on drugs but it's still great<p/><b>funny face:</b> audrey and fred in france<p/><b>🌟i love all these movies so much so don't get your panties in a wad it's a joke:</b> <p/></p>
what i want in a sinnoh remake: a very long list of unreasonable demands
- diamond and pearl opening- bring back being attacked by starly. c’mon. that as a fully animated cutscene would be a lot more impactful than platinum’s opening
- and while we’re at lake verity, throw in a mesprit sighting. links the player into the overarching plot much earlier on; when did we first hear about the lake spirits in the originals? celestic town? i cant remember it’s been too long
- speaking of surfing, for the love of Arceus please make surfing faster and reduce the encounter rate for water (and caves while we’re at it- mt. coronet without repels is more of a hell than the distortion world could ever hope to be)
- bidoof is every ride pokemon. need to fly somewhere? tie it to a drifblim. surf? tape it to a floatzel. fight me.
- also can we have a way to get through that snow faster like please. give us skis or something. i don’t want to deal with that every time i want to get a glaceon or some shit.
- can we have the option of wearing platinum clothes before we go up to snowpoint? think of poor dawn. she’s in a miniskirt. in a blizzard.
- please use the platinum regional dex oh my god if i have to use a rapidash again i might cry
- bring back mega evolutions- z moves are an alolan thing and we need a way to get more mega stones in gen 7 anyways
- put a key stone / z crystal port on the poketch bc otherwise we’ve got like three wrist things to wear
- more battles with dawn/lucas, tag battle or regular battle, i don’t care, include them more
- i’d suggest triple battles with dawn/lucas/barry but given that this would (hopefully) be on the sun and moon engine that would probably be slower than surfing in d/p/pt was
- cyrus had such a good backstory incorporate it into the main story please
- hey remember those walk cycles datamined from sun and moon? if they are only used in amity square im going to cut someone use them in the whole overworld you cowards
- fix the great marsh, and make it memorable- it’s the last safari zone we’re probably gonna see for a long time
- please don’t kill the game corner please don’t kill the game corner please dont kill the
- if you have to kill the game corner, keep the music and put it somewhere else
- spear pillar goes down exactly like dppt except, you guessed it, giratina shows up and drags everyone into the distortion world. if you really wanna make it about the mascot legendaries you could, like, make giratina unbattleable and have it holding the mascot hostage and you have to battle it to save it or whatever
- INTERNET CONNECTIVITY IN UNDERGROUND
- since pokemon bank is now a thing, the pal park will probably be obsolete- replace it with something really cool, don’t just leave it there and have it permanently closed or something
- opinion: don’t bring back the festival plaza. it made interacting with friends online way too complicated. the wifi plaza in the basement of the pokemon center could probably do a good job of replacing it
In which you slow dance with the one and only Star-Lord. (insp.)
so desperately wanted to be called Star-Lord, but everyone called him Quill.
Except for you. You preferred to use Peter, and maybe that was why he fell in
love so hard. Rarely did anyone address him without a tinge of sarcasm or
playful banter in their voice—something he was very guilty of reciprocating—but
when you spoke to him, he felt validated in ways he never knew he could. You
gave him a sense of responsibility. A feeling of warmth and excitement. A drive
in life, fueled not by a desire for the admiration of others, but rather, a
need to make you feel the same way he did. Happy.
initial glimpse of Peter was the day of Ronan’s defeat. Hair disheveled.
Clothes torn. Face scratched up. He was dancing to a song you’d never heard,
and your entire body reacted. It tingled and shook from your toes, to your
heart strings, up your throat, to your brain where the sensation settled,
leaving only one thought. Shit. You’d gone through life thinking love at first
sight was nothing more than a myth. But there you were. In love. Or something
like it. You were stubborn when it came to things like that, so you chalked it
up to lust—somehow that felt more dignified.
was alcohol involved in your first encounter. That was always how these things
seemed to go. The big hero, off to celebrate at a local bar; you, the plain
civilian, coincidentally at the same place, standing in a corner. Music was playing, but the melodies were foreign,
and you could only assume that they were his. Most of them were upbeat, but
occasionally things would slow down a little, and that’s when he shined the
brightest. He’d move about the room fluidly, pulling the other patrons close.
Dipping them, spinning them, pressing his body against theirs. Leaving a trail
of longing eyes in his wake. You couldn’t help but feel jealous, but at the
same time, you were grateful. Unless you were alone in the safety of your room,
dancing was not your forte. And so you nursed your drink and watched.
moved closer and you got a better look at his face, confirming that he was the
most unrealistically handsome man you’d ever seen in your life. It was the sort
of thing that held a hypnotic element, capturing your eyes and refusing to let
them free of his spell. The sappiness of it all was enough to make you inwardly
wretch, but as the gap in proximity closed, it became harder to deny fact.