Summary: It’s a hot summer day and your boyfriends have an unorthodox method of trying to keep you cool.
Genre: smut, pure smutty threesome, goodness, Poly!yoonseok
Warnings: graphic depictions of sex, dirty talk, ice play
The sun was already shining high in the sky when your eyes fluttered open. The overwhelming heat of the day had your shirt soaked to your skin. You groaned, reaching over to chug the glass of water on the table next to you. But the room temperature water wasn’t enough to satisfy your thirst. “It’s so fucking hot.” you mumbled as you slid off your mattress. The sheets were crumpled in a pile on the floor, somehow the 3 of you managed to kick them off the bed in your sleep.
You padded down the hallway and the familiar sounds of your boyfriends arguing rang through your ears. Yoongi and Hoseok were on opposite sides of the spectrum. Fire and ice. Water and oil. But there was something about you that brought the two of them together.
Hoseok’s eyes immediately fell onto yours as you entered the living room, “Tell Yoongi you want to go to the beach today. He’s being a lazy ass and won’t let us go.”
You chuckled, “The beach does sound nice, Hobi. But it’s probably going to be packed.” you squeezed his shoulder gently as you made your way to the fridge and out of the corner of your eye you could see him pouting. Clearly not happy that you were siding with Yoongi in this democratic household.
“See, I told you she wouldn’t want to go.” Yoongi teased as he laid back down on the floor, a gummy smile spread across his glistening face. He stared at you with mischief in his eyes, but the thought of intertwining limbs in this heat sounded like the worst possible idea, no matter how hard he made you cum.
You opened the door to the freezer, finding sweet relief in the blast of cool air rushing towards your skin. It was days like this when you cursed your boyfriends for letting them talk you into this place. Your apartment was beautiful, and you loved it, but it didn’t have A/C. So every summer the three of you wandered across the apartment in various states of undress, hoping that the lack of clothing encasing your skin will offer relief.
“The only way I will ever sit in his car is if I’m using it to run him over,” you snapped, pushing Kyungsoo’s hand off your shoulder and picking up your suitcase, wincing at the weight before starting down the stairs. Maybe you had over packed, but you didn’t want to risk running out of clothes, especially in a place so secluded.
1. Neosporin is really good for stretch marks. (for people who dislike them but always know that there’s nothing wrong with having stretchmarks!)
2. Clean rooms bring good energy. Open your blinds and turn some music on a get to work. You will feel great!
3. The first thing you should drink in the morning is water, nothing else. Try to drink three cups throughout the day. It not only helps you lose weight but clears your skin.
4. Sometimes you just have to read certain shit and not respond, not everybody deserves to hear your answers.
5. Face masks are great. Find whichever kind you think you’ll like best and put it on after you take a shower and just chill in bed.
6. Too much coconut oil clogs your pores. Use it wisely.
7. Going to bed at a decent time is cool. Don’t let your phone distract you, the earlier the sleep the more energy you’ll have the next. More sleep = more motivation to get your work done. just do it.
8. Naps are good and sometimes it’s okay to not do that one page of homework and call it quits to get rest.
9. If you hate just plain water and you can’t stand drinking it put lemons and other fruits in it.
10. Water with lemon cleans your system out nicely and makes you urine more.
11. Eight tracks is a good app for new music and playlist. If you haven’t used it try it. Music always makes things better.
12. Keep your private life to yourself or else you will have to face other people’s ugly comments.
13. Try to read at least 5 books this year or more, especially if you don’t like reading. Reading benefits you in many ways, you will be proud.
14. If you have the time to get chores or homework done then do it, don’t tell yourself you’ll do it later.
15. Invest in good bath products, soaps and bath bombs and bath oils. they will do your skin wonders.
16. Invest in good hair products too, make sure you buy things for your hair type.
17. If you want to have sex then have sex and do you, forget the comments. Bring your own condoms if you must.
18. Be friends with who you want to be friends with. You don’t have to be friend everybody.
19. Always stick up for yourself, but if you are wrong and you are being told so, take time to think and accept it.
20. Keep an extra pair of panties, pads/tampons, chapstick and headphones on you just in case.
21. Cranberry juice, yogurt, pineapples, apple juice and just natural sweet things in general.. eat it. I hope you catch my drift.
22. Mens shaving cream works better than woman’s, it makes you skin softer and hair stays gone longer.
23. Men’s razors provide a closer shave. Invest in them.
24. Buying lingerie or pretty undergarments in general will make you feel so much more confident.
25. Sometimes it’s good to just listen to people talk and let them talk for the sake of you not arguing and loosing brain cells.
26. Everybody should take a bath a few times out of the week or months. Baths open your pores and yes showers are cool but baths are A1.
27. Always put on lotion after you finish bathing too. You want your skin nice and smooth at all times.
28. Save your money. as soon as you get it the first thing you shouldn’t buy is food. buy things that will last and benefit you.
29. Mind your own business. Who cares about what the next person is doing? Just do you.
30. Organize your closet.
31. Always be nice to people who are always nice to you.
32. Compliment other people. It’s good to uplift anybody. If you think somebody’s shoes are cute just tell them.
33. Treat yourself to pasta and something nice to drink on Friday nights after a long week. Pasta makes everything better.
34. Just learn to love yourself and who you are as a person.
35. You have a right to feel whatever emotion you feel, don’t judge your emotions.
36. If you are sensitive and people bash you for it, don’t listen to their ignorant words. Sensitive people are usually emphatic.
37. Make a grocery list before you go shopping regardless of how lazy you are.
38. Take walks. If you feel bad and need to breathe, plug in your headphones and walk. They clear your mind.
39. Keep a journal and write in it whenever you feel as if you have nobody to speak to. It’s a good way to get rid of things inside.
40. If you’re confident and you think you are the shit then you keep doing that. Or fake it till you make it.
41. Embrace insults. If somebody calls you a name turn around and flip it. People hate to see you unbothered.
42. Try to use natural/organic and cruelty free skincare/haircare products. Limit nasty chemicals, it’s good for both you and the environment.
Tips on how to feel better and look better by @contourkits
It could be worse. You do have all the luxuries befitting a
princess, though one charged with treason. But a gilded cage is still a cage. And
the prospect of withering away in this, the tallest tower of the Palace of Asgard,
in the same place where your once-betrothed will live and marry and rule from,
it’s almost too much to bear.
author:buckysbackpackbuckle pairing: Thor x Jotun!Reader word count: 4067 warnings: brat prince Thor, unprotected sex, oral sex, hair pulling, choking
okay so i just thought of this great idea where we have a season in review page/blog to collate everyone’s views and thoughts at the end of a season. any format will be accepted, be it writing, edits, memes, videos etc and i think it’ll be a great place to preserve our collective memories of a season!!! if you’re feeling nostalgic you can refer to this site and i think it’ll be interesting to know what other people think of the season as well.
right now i have no idea if i should make it a page, a sideblog or a whole new blog on its own and whether this should be exclusive to cules or the football fandom in general?? any thoughts?
any suggestions, comments, ideas are welcome! if you are keen on this and would like to join me, please contact me!!!
please reblog to get the word out if you think this is something worth doing, thank you :))
you do a smut where you wake up next to shawn after a hot night and he wakes
you up with hickeys and morning sex ? (Obviously you gave him consent to wake
you up like this before haha) ?
Word Count: 1,773
I felt the sunlight from the window burn into my skin.
Whenever Shawn was the last one to go to bed, he always forgot shutting the curtains.
It never woke him up when the room started to become light, but it always ended
up pulling me out of my sleep.
Business!Baron, what’s not to love? Tagging our usual suspects of @tox-moxley and @oraclegazes, as well as the head of the Baron’s Bitches
Pack, @writergrrrl29 and but
of course it would not
be Thirst Party Saturday without our Steerforth, @hardcorewwetrash! Enjoy!