Heck so. My sketchbook is full now. Yay! A lot of the art from it is not posted here but I believe that’s fine. Most of it is random doodles like this anyway. Oh!! And!! In the first picture there is a couple Drips doodles. Drips belongs to @bendy-and-the-askblog !! And like I’ve said many times you should go check them out! (If you couldn’t tell I really like their art;-;)
Also, Felix the cat!
soulmate tattoos au mdear (freaking move your blog sorry for spamming you with likes 😅)
Ah nah man, that’s cool. Your profile picture is really distinctive, so I’m always like “welcome back cyanlester. Good to see you” haha.
And alright soulmates tattoo au!
Alright so I’m feeling this as Klance (big shock) and Keith and Lance go to high school together, and they kind of have that “yeah we’re friends, but we shit in each other constantly”, like they’re competitive, and make fun of each other’s fashion sense, but if anyone ELSE picks on them… oh boy. Like someone called Lance dumb once and Hunk had to physically restrain Keith so he didn’t beat the crap out of him.
So Hunk’s 18th birthday rolls around and his soulmate tattoo shows up. It’s on his bicep and Lance thinks it looks a bit like a bear. It matches a girl in his manual arts class who apparently has had a quiet crush on him for a while. Her name is Shay and hunk really likes her so it works out great!
Lance’s 18th happens and he thinks his tattoo is rad as hell. It’s on his thigh and looks like a lion. He starts wearing tiny shorts to flaunt it to everyone, in the hopes of someone seeing it and realising they match, but also because it annoys Keith. He must be jealous. Every time Lance wears his shorts and shoves his thigh in Keith’s face he always gasps and growls out a “LANCE! PLEASE….!” And Lance laughs to himself.
Lance is eager to find his soulmate, but understands it might not happen immediately. Besides, loads of his friends haven’t turned 18 yet. Keith bats his lashes and jokes that it could be him. They both laugh a little too hard.
Keith’s 18th FINALLY comes. He is so excited. Secretly he hopes to see a little lion somewhere.
He doesn’t have one. He doesn’t have one anywhere. He panics. He doesn’t go to school that day.
The next day he still doesn’t go to school. Shiro calls him to wish him a happy birthday. Keith confesses everything and cries on the phone. It takes every ounce of Shiro’s will not to fly home and be there for his friend, but he can’t do that. He wonders if because Keith is adopted, maybe they have his birthday wrong? Keith says that’s not possible. Maybe it’s just really faint and will darken later.
He finally returns to school and explains what’s happened to his friends. Hunk is supportive, and Lance is almost as devastated as him. He holds him while Keith sniffles. The next few days are quiet.
Finally Lance has an idea. He invites Keith to go to the beach with him, that always cheers him up. Keith isn’t sure what good it would do, but he realises he should go because he isn’t sure how much time he’ll be able to spend with him before Lance finds his own soulmate.
They meet on the weekend and Lance’s joy is infectious. Keith manages to smile as Lance splashes him. They dive into the deeper waves. Keith shoves his hair in a ponytail and Lance wolf whistles. Lance teaches him how to swim into shore with the waves. Keith crashes into the shore and laughs. He turns to look at Lance when his heart stops. Lance is crying.
“You fucking idiot,” he laughs. “You absolute fucking idiot”
Keith doesn’t understand. Sure his body surf was pretty rad, but not this great. Lance runs to shore and grabs his phone. He runs back and grabs Keith harshly by the shoulders, turning him around harshly. Keith hears a click, and then Lance is shoving his phone in His face.
And there… a photo of the nape of his neck… is a little lion tattoo.
“It was underneath you’re stupid mullet” Lance’s happy tears don’t stop. Keith’s tears join them.
You’ve been dating Ignis for a long time, you’ve known him even longer. Things are very different when he loses his eyesight.
When you see him for the first time after the Starscourge, you’re in absolute shock. You don’t know what to say. You don’t even know if you should cry.
Ignis is quiet around you for a few days. You respect his distance. You can’t begin to imagine what’s running through his head.
He needs some alone time to process things.
Eventually, he comes forward and expresses his concerns.
He’s mostly concerned about what this means for you. He fears that he will become nothing more than a burden due to his new handicap. Though he is adapting, his life will immensely become more difficult.
Ignis knows he will continue to fight for and protect Noctis even though now he is a much greater risk without his eyesight. He doesn’t want you to live constantly in anxiety and fear that he won’t be able to return to you.
You tell him that you accept these risks and challenges and everything else. You love him. You always have. You always will.
You love describing things to him. Whether you’re taking a walk with him, driving him somewhere, or even if Prompto took a really cool picture; you describe everything to him to the best of your ability. He really enjoys it too.
Even when he longer needs his cane, he still allows you to be his guide. You link your arm with his and take him to where he needs to go; even if it’s just around your shared apartment.
When he first became blind, he ached from being away from the kitchen. You cooked him meals, they were good… but they weren’t anything like the meals he had prepared for you in the past.
You help him integrate back into the kitchen. You assist him with refamiliarizing himself every detail of all the utensils and ingredients he used to be so familiar with. He starts to rely on his sense of touch more than anything in the kitchen. You, of course, get to be his taste tester and love every second of it.
Once he’s back in the kitchen and coming up with new Recipes™ he insists to take back the position of the house’s cook. You allow it, unless he wares himself out during the day or if he had a particularly stressful day. Ignis needs to exert a lot more energy and concentrate more without his eyesight. So Ignis coming home insanely tired isn’t too much of a rarity.
Before his handicap, Ignis wasn’t too fond of PDA. Without his eyesight, the only way he can truly enjoy your company is by touching you. Your almost always either linked by the arm or by the hands. Even if you two decide to go out on a dinner date, Ignis is holding your hand the entire time he sits across from you.
To prepare for bed, you read to him. Either it be from the news paper or some book you found on your most recent trip to the library, you’ll read it; he’ll enjoy it. It really helps the both of you wind down and relax.
Every so often Ignis awakes in a cold sweat during the night. Though he is a blind man, his dreams and nightmares are very vivid. Often, he relives the moment in which he lost his eyesight, awakening the moment his vision was lost. Other times he envisions losing you or his friends in the midsts of battle.
His gasps of fear awaken you. You ask, “Another nightmare?” To which he responds only with a nod. You never urge him to share what he experienced in his sleep. You simply take him in your arms and hold him until his heart slows down to a normal rate once more.
1. we would miss you.
2. it’s not worth the regret. either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you.
3. it does get better. believe it or not it will eventually get better. sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow.
4. there’s so much you would miss out on doing.
5. there is always a reason to live. it might not be clear right now, but it is always there.
6. so many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself.
7. you ARE worth it. don’t let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise.
8. you are amazing.
9. a time will come, once you’ve battled the toughest times of your life and are in ease once again, where you will be so glad that you decided to keep on living. you will emerge stronger from this all, and won’t regret your choice to carry on with life. because things always get better.
10. what about all the things you’ve always wanted to do? what about the things you’ve planned, but never got around to doing? you can’t do them when you’re dead.
11. i love you. even if only one person loves you, that’s still a reason to stay alive.
12. you won’t be able to listen to music if you die.
13. killing yourself is never worth it. you’ll hurt both yourself and all the people you care about.
14. there are so many people that would miss you, including me.
15. you’re preventing a future generation, YOUR KIDS, from even being born.
16. how do you think your family would feel? would it improve their lives if you died?
17. you’re gorgeous, amazing, and to someone you are perfect.
18. think about your favourite music artist, you’ll never hear their voice again.
19. you’ll never have the feeling of walking into a warm building on a cold day
20. listening to incredibly loud music.
21. being alive is just really good.
22. not being alive is really bad.
23. finding your soulmate.
24. red pandas
25. going to diners at three in the morning.
26. really soft pillows.
27. eating pizza in neww york city.
28. proving people wrong with your success.
29. watching the jerks that doubted you fail at life.
30. seeing someone trip over a garbage can.
31. being able to help other people.
33. sitting on rooftops.
34. sweing every single country in the world.
35. going on roadtrips.
36. you might win the lottery someday.
37. listening to music on a record player.
38. going to the top of the eiffel tower.
39. taking really cool pictures.
40. literally meeting thousands of new people.
41. hearing crazy stories.
42. telling crazy stories.
43. eating ice cream on a hot day.
44. more harry potter books could come out, you never know.
45. travelling to another planet someday.
46. having an underwater house.
47. randomly running into your hero on the street.
48. having your own room at a fancy hotel.
50. think about your favourite movie, you’ll never watch it again.
51. think about the feeling of laughing out loud in a public place because your best friend has just sent you an inside joke.
52. tour survival will make the world better, even if it’s for just one person or 20 or 100 or more.
53. people do care.
55. hanging out with your soul mate in a treehouse.
55. snorting when you laugh and not caring who sees.
56. i don’t even know you and i love you.
57. i don’t even know you and i care about you.
58. because nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness!
59. you won’t be here to experience the first cat world emperor.
60. WHAT ABOUT FOOD?! YOU’LL MISS CHOCOLATE AND ALL THE OTHER NOM THINGS!
64. you have a purpose, and it’s up to you to find out what it is.
65. you’ve changed somebody’s life.
66. now you could change the world.
67. you will meet the person that’s perfect for you.
68. no matter how much or how little, you have your life ahead of you.
69. you have the chance to save somebody’s life.
70. if you end your life, you’re stopping yourself from achieving great things.
71. making snow angels.
72. making snowmen.
73. snowball fights.
74. life is what you make of it.
75. everybody has a talent.
76. laughing until you cry.
77. having the ability to be sad means you have the ability to be happy.
78. the world would not be the same if you didn’t exist.
79.its possible to turn frowns, upside down
80. be yourself, don’t take anyone’s sh*t, and never let them take you alive.
81. heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. be your own hero.
82. heing happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
83. one day your smile will be real.
84. having a really hot, relaxing bath after a stressful day.
85. lying on grass and laughing at the clouds.
86. getting completely smashed with your best friends.
87. eating crazy food.
88. staying up all night watching your favourite films with a loved one.
89. sleeping in all day.
90. creating something you’re proud of.
91. you can look back on yourself 70 years later and being proud you didn’t commit.
92. being able to meet your internet friends!
93. tea/coffee/hot chocolate.
94. team starkid.
95. cuddling under the stars.
96. being stupid in public because you just can.
97. if you are reading this then you are alive! is there any more reason to smile?
98. being able to hug that one person you havent seen in years.
99. people care enough about you and your future to come up with 100 reasons for you not to do this.
100. but, the final and most important one is, just, being able to experience life. because even if your life doesn’t seem so great right now, literally anything could happen!
Alright so the context for this is that I was painting something really beautiful on the train to my university–but as soon as I tried to finish it once I came back to my dorm, I ended up messing it up !!!! I was so pissed off and angry that I decided to freehand something random because I’d given up trying trying my best on art for the day.
This is what came out.
I’m not sure what to say…