for @suguru for their birthday! i drew some simple kuroshou, for i know nothing else. the proportions are wonky and the lines are messy, but i think it’s good for my first time drawing two people being affectionate???? well like touching in some way
So hey because I got a new blog now after having several issues with my old one, I need new people to follow. If your blog consists of any of the following stuff, give me a follow or like this blog and I’ll check your blog out! Nice one.
- pop punk
- gay ships
- gay girls
- gay… everything
- just general day shit rlly
- clexa, hollstein, and supercorp always have a place on my blog
- nerdy shit.
- carmilla in general I guess
- video games (particularly final fantasy 15, kingdom hearts, pokemon and loz. Always good shit.)
- anime in general
- cool aesthetic shit like that
- ummm yeah more gay shit.
I’m Sasha and I’m 18
I’ve submitted before and I’ve met some really cool people.. I need more gay people in my life
I like to play soccer, I like to draw, and I like to try new things so feel free to hmu anytime ☺️(I’m really bad at describing myself) 😬
If your doing the sleepover Saturday thing, then can I get some Gratsu headcanons?
Alcohol ment //
*rubs my little gay hands together*
- Half of their arguments are solved with rock-paper-scissors. What to eat that night, who’s right, who tops, you name it.
- The other half of their arguments are solved by them physically duking it out
- Natsu is like a puppy that really needs affection and won’t leave you alone until you pet them
- Gray is like a cat who pretends he like, doesn’t even need you, so, whatever. Then immediately plops himself in your lap for cuddles
- Their Gay™
- hot gay cool gay
- well more like hot demi pansexual and cold chaotic bi but you get it
- When they have actual real fights where someone’s feelings gets hurt Natsu sits on the floor and eats a whole tub of ice cream while Gray goes to drink with Cana and pretends everything is fine but he’s broken like five beer bottles “on accident” and three of them weren’t even his
- He also keeps “accidentally” freezing things
- Cana just rolls her eyes bc she Knows
- When they make up it isn’t always heartfelt bc they’re idiots but even being like “hey. I still like your butt” “shut the fuck up” “no you shut the fuck up” is affectionate for them
- Natsu: I’m cutting the sleeves off all my T-shirts
- Lucy: What? Why?
- Natsu: Gray’s gone and he’s like 90% of my impulse control
- Gray: I got super drunk on tequila
- Erza: What? Why?
- Gray: Natsu’s gone and he’s like 75% of my impulse control when it comes to not endangering myself
I personally like Sheith a lot. But I don't really want it to be central to the story. Voltron is a Shounen, it revolves around action and adventures in space. Story > Pairing in a shounen always. I could get behind Kallura too, I think. I'm not big on Knight/Princess pairings but if they subverted it like they've been subverting Allura's femininity so far. IDK just as a (mostly) gay man it would be cool if gay characters became more normalized in shows like Voltron. Thats where I'm at with this
That’s something I get. My issue with KL fujioshi is that they want the pairing to be front and center at the expense of everything, including the giant robot action that’s the reason people care. The show is not gay fujioshi! It’s a shounen action show. And that’s why I call them fujioshi, because it’s exploiting rather than normalizing.
In both Shieth and Kallura, the pairings inform, but do not define the character. It’s a variant of the Betchdel test. Are both defined by their relationships, or are their relationships defined by them? Kallura, both have their goals, Keith to find his family and his origin, Allura to avenge her people. Same with Shieth. Klance? Hardly.
and like. more broadly speaking, they’re a gay rights group that only cares about marriage, which is SO FAR from being the most important issue to the queer community!! they don’t want to talk about homelessness, about suicide, about unemployment, about assault, about mental illness, about how our queerness intersects with race or income or ability level - the things that are literally killing us. gay marriage is an issue that only concerns folks who are privileged enough to be in a place where they’re able to get married. gay marriage doesn’t help the queer kids on the street, doesn’t help trans folks, doesn’t help people like me.
i’m not here for any group that only caters to rich white gays, and i’m not here for assimilationists, i’m not here for activists who don’t challenge oppressive power structures, and i’m sure as hell not here for anyone who says they’re fighting for my human rights and leaves out the most vulnerable people in my community