I can’t believe Yuri Plisetsky canonically went behind his coaches back to choreograph a new, edgy exhibition program at the last minute with the help of his cool new DJ friend Otabek, who he snuck into a club to watch perform. I love this boy.
I hc Otabek as very awkward when he meets new people (like.. when he actually talks to them, even if he seems cool) and that’s just so cute to me I can’t stop thinking about his first awkward convos with Yuri where he tries too hard I’m d ead
I can’t sleep rn so let’s talk about all the levels on which Welcome to the Madness is great
- The whole skating routine is so punk rock, so fresh and unconventional, and so Yuri. He’s really expressing himself, no holds barred, and it’s gorgeous and mesmerizing.
- But when you figure all of that, and then add in that he’s skating to Otabek’s music – like Beka is his inspiration, someone who synergizes with him creatively, and the whole routine, from the outfits to the choreography, is their joint creation – I’m just like *clutches chest* *wheezes profusely*
- There’s so many more dynamics to Yuri and Otabek’s relationship and interactions now than were in the show. I don’t have enough capacity for coherent thought right now to break them down, and that should probably wait for a full scan to come out. But how wonderfully they work together, and complement each other, and play off each other after like a WEEK of friendship is the stuff that shipper dreams are made of.
- But for one thing, they are both so cool and nonchalant about that whole sexy af performance, that they have to be incredibly comfortable with each other to pull it off with such ease.
- Everyone who thought Otabek was nothing but a quiet shy guy is IN FOR SOME SURPRISES WHOO BOY. I love him to bits either way – as the cool bad boy on a bike, or as the super-cool club DJ, or as the super-super-cool-super-extra-finger-lickin-good boy. But now he has quite a bit of depth, and every new detail we learn just makes us love him more 👍
- It’s not that often that I’ve been part of a fandom that has allowed me to see my favorite ship become canon right before my eyes. This journey over the past several months has been so beyond awesome, and for all its flaws the YOI fandom is really nothing short of amazing. I am quite certain that we made this happen by showing our support and love for Otayuri ever since that fateful day of Episode 10.
- Finally, now all the haters/anti-shippers can literally go suck it (and by “it” I mean Yuri’s index finger) ☝️☝️☝️👅👅👅
Special Album: 화양연화 (The Most Beautiful Moment In Live) Young Forever 
– CD 1 – 1. Intro : 화양연화 2. I NEED U 3. 잡아줘 (Hold Me Tight) 4. 고엽 (Autumn Leaves) 5. Butterfly (Prologue Mix) 6. RUN 7. Ma City 8. 뱁새 (Crow It / Baepsae) 9. 쩔어 (Dope) 10. 불타오르네 (Fire) 11. Save ME 12. EPILOGUE : Young Forever
– CD 2 – 1. Converse High 2. 이사 (Move) 3. Whalien 52 4. Butterfly 5. House Of Cards (full length edition) 6. Love Is Not Over (full length edition) 7. I NEED U (Urban Mix) 8. I NEED U (Remix) 9. RUN (Ballad Mix) 10. RUN (Alternative mix) 11. Butterfly (Alternative mix)
2nd Japanese Album: Youth 
1. Introduction: Youth 2. Run 3. Fire 4. 超ヤベー! (Dope) 5. Good Day 6. Save ME 7. フンタン少年団 (Boyz with Fun) 8. ペップセ (Baepsae) 9. Wishing On A Star 10. Butterfly 11. For You 12. I Need U 13. Epilogue: Young Forever
Agust D: Agust D (2016) Listen here 1. Intro: Dt SugA (Feat DJ Friz) 2. Agust D 3. Give It To Me 4. Skit 5. 치리사일사팔 (724148) 6. 140503 새벽에 (140503 at dawn) 7. 마지막 (The Last) 8. Tony Montana (Feat. Yankie) 9. Interlude: Dream, Reality 10. So Far Away (Feat. Suran)
- Otabek will introduce Yuri to all the cool stuff.
- Otabek will definitely show Yuri his mixed, and yuri will always say “woah, this is amazing”.
- Yuri will ask Otabek to teach him how ride a motorcycle and how to make a good remix.
- Otabek will introduce Yuri to his mischievous friends. They like Yuri and Yuri likes them (not as much as he likes Otabek tho).
- Otabek will take Yuri to a night club where he is DJ-ing, but Yuri hasn’t reach legal age to enter the club, so Otabek just says “he is my friend” then Yuri is allowed to enter the club.
- Yuri is so proud of his cool best friend.
If you find On Love: Agape Remix, it must be DJ Otabek’s.
And you should inform me because I am so in love with him. I will give him something beautiful, he deserves something beautiful. He deserves Yuri Plisetsky!
Music to me it’s uhh… the air that I breathe, the blood that pumps through my veins, that keeps me alive, y’know? So uhh, without it, I - I dunno what I’d do - I mean, I’d probably have a job or something… people say to me, ‘What would you do if you didn’t have Green Day?’ - Or you know, people say, ‘What do you think of people that only talk to you or like you because you’re in Green Day?’ And I say, ‘Well, I AM Green Day. That is me… that is, my life.