hi, my name’s natasha and i’ve just finished my igcses!! im on a 6 month
break (bc igs are stressful & i took 12 subjects bc im a nerd ha)
before starting college!! i speak 4 languages and 3 dialects fluently
and i also understand french, though im not fluent!!
my interests are all over the place; i love reading and writing and
books and poetry and just!!!! im also trash for a million and one tv
shows, western or asian, drama or lifestyle or wtv (i mean, i loVE
cooking shows)!! im open to all kinds of music, but im currently really
into banks, borns, allie x and the like! (i appreciate kpop too so) im a
cheerleader and im also on the swim team, as well as the volleyball,
football and athletics team! i play 6 musical instruments and am an arts
im an avid shopaholic and im basically 80% coffee, 10% stress and 10%
bad jokes :’) im usually really awkward but i do loVE making new friends
& meeting new people! i’ve travelled quite a lot and so
experiencing new cultures & learning about a new country and
lifestyle is sUCH a thing for me!! if you couldn’t already tell, i talk a
lot (yikes) and i would really really love to have a penpal!!
PS. i love maths and im really good at maths and i dont know why im
writing this but it seemed like an important fact to include
Preferences: preferably someone around the same age as
i’d think it a bit strange and a tad harder to connect with someone way
older?? but other than that, im cool with anyone as long as you’re a
respectful human bean and we have things in common :D
((I’m finally done!! I’m kind of disappointed this took so long. Sorry about that. This is split into two sections of fifty headcanons: one for the Axis, and one for the Allies. Enjoy!!))
Axis: Italy (Luciano), Germany (Lutz), Japan (Kuro), Prussia (Gillen), and Romano (Flavio)
1. Luciano is in charge
2. Flavio never wanted to be part of the family business, so he let Luciano become the Don after their grandfather died, but since you can’t really get away from the mob, he became the Underboss
3. Lutz and Kuro are technically only associates of the Vargas mafia
4. Gillen used to be a badass punk and got into fights all the time
5. After seeing his little brother grow up to be just like him, he fell into the depression that is now his life (he could still kick major ass if he tried)
6. Kuro is crazy efficient
7. Lutz is less efficient
8. Luciano wears shoes with as much heal as possible without looking “too feminine”
9. He still gets mistaken for a lady
10. And sometimes a child
11. He always gets carded when he goes to bars
12. Flavio also gets mistaken for a lady, but he doesn’t get upset about it (his response is usually along the lines of “am I really that pretty today?”)
13. The Vargas boys can dance really well oh my god
14. Lutz is afraid of dogs
15. Especially big ones
16. The scars on his arm are from a big dog
17. Lutz and Gillen dress for comfort, Luciano and Flavio for style, and Kuro for functionality
18. Where does this whole “blood pasta” thing come from? Luciano’s not a vampire, my dude
19. All five of them are covered in scars, but Lutz is the only one with one on his face
20. Most of Luciano’s are on his hands and his back
21. Luciano and Flavio have way more in common than either of them would like to admit
22. Flavio bleaches his hair (it’s naturally black)
23. Lutz and Gillen are Jewish
24. Luciano and Flavio are atheists
25. Kuro is agnostic
26. Kuro and both Vargas boys have a gambling problem
27. Flavio takes care of all of their hair except Gillen’s
28. Gillen doesn’t get hair cuts
29. Lutz wants eight cats
30. Luciano has a black cat named Leonardo (after Leonardo da Vinci)
31. Lutz has broken his nose too many times to count
32. Kuro and Luciano are each responsible for a third of all the times Lutz’s nose has been broken
33. Luciano is also responsible for Lutz’s cheek scar
34. At any given moment, Gillen would rather be making a flower crown
35. Luciano is the Wine Mom™
36. He has a glass of red wine every night with dinner
37. He rarely has more than one drink a day, though
38. Flavio handles most of the family’s drug business
39. Kuro is just hired muscle and could leave at any time if someone offered him more money than the Vargas family (or for any reason at all, really)
40. Lutz, on the other hand, is the most loyal sap ever
41. He’ll be with the Vargas mafia until he dies or retires
42. Neither of the Beilschmidts can swim
43. Flavio doesn’t like swimming, but can
44. The only person stealthier than Luciano is Kuro
45. Luciano’s life relies on schedules
46. If he tried, Gillen could easily win in a fight against the rest of the team (four against one, buddy. Gillen Beilschmidt is no joke)
47. All of them like Queen except for Kuro
48. Lutz is the most likely to get more than three hours of sleep a night
49. Luciano is The Best™ at knife tricks
50. Kuro is covered in tattoos
Allies: France (François), America (Allen), England (Oliver), China (Zao), Russia (Viktor), and Canada (Matthieu)
1. Matt is transgender
2. François has a limp
3. Al has two bats and they both have names (Betty is real nice, but you don’t want to meet Marie)
4. Oliver and Allen have father-son musical nights every week
5. Ollie has a huge collection of pretty knives; his favourites are rainbow
6. He’s never used any of his knives for anything
7. If he had the option, Viktor would never leave his house
8. Al’s got a Brooklyn accent
9. Zao only does drugs he can smoke
10. And he’s surprisingly aware of what they are, where they came from, and any risks associated with any of them
11. Eleven is Viktor’s favourite number
12. He won’t listen to music that’s less than a hundred years old
13. François can’t be trusted to look out for himself
14. François and Ollie garden together
15. At any given moment, Al would rather be playing with a dog
16. Zao has horrible allergies
17. He can’t ride a bike either
18. Al has everyone (Axis and Allies) over once a month for Dungeons and Dragons
19. Everyone leaves DnD night exhausted and beat up
20. Seriously, I don’t know why they keep doing this. Everyone gets hurt every time. They all hate each other
21. Viktor writes short stories and novels all the time
22. He’s never showed any of them to anyone, even though he has several finished manuscripts
23. Al’s nose is all crooked and fucked up because he’s broken it so many times
24. He’s always a baby about fixing it though
25. Matt and Ollie have to work together to straighten it as much as possible before the bones start to set
26. Oliver has never killed anyone
27. Matt and Al are both vegan
28. Al doesn’t particularly mind when people eat meat/wear leather; hell, he’ll even wear leather as long as it’s second hand
29. Matt, on the other hand, does mind
30. None of the Allies are religious
31. If François were to realise he had a problem, he’d try to fix it
32. Matt can get a blazing fire going in three minutes flat without anything more than a few matches and some wood (and kindling because he ain’t no wizard)
33. Al and Zao LARP
34. Al fights homophobes on the street
35. Ollie is almost as good at knife tricks as Luciano
36. He sews, knits, and crochets, so Al often comes to home for help with his LARP costumes
37. Al used to play mailbox baseball all the time with his friends
38. He can’t decide if he prefers Quentin Tarantino or Robert Rodriguez
39. Al believes in Bigfoot and several other cryptids
40. Matt thinks he’s crazy
41. But who’s gonna listen to a guy who practically lives in Cabela’s
42. He did spend a year living on a boat
43. Ollie takes aesthetic pictures of his friends
44. Zao would be an excellent cook if he tried
45. Viktor is probably the best cook of the Allies
46. Ollie has the cutest earrings (usually strawberries or cupcakes)
47. François, Matt, and Viktor all hate technology
48. Matt lives in in a cabin in the middle of the woods and has a yurt on his property
49. You can never find Matt without a steri-pen; he likes river water
50. Ollie is a little bit of a badass when it comes to dealing with injuries
A long-awaited Battle Event has arrived! Read the Main Story, take Cooking Classes and visit Allies to collect Magic Beans to support your Samurai & get prizes!
Choose your clan and tweet with #SLBPEast or #SLBPWest to gather your allies on Twitter and see your clan to victory!
Fight for the Lords of March! Choose Yukimura, Mitsunari and Hideyoshi to serve your Magic Beans…and get exclusive Fashion Items for a look as good as gold!
Plus…if we reach our goal of a total of ten million Magic Beans, we’ll offer the next Story Event Epilogues at 50% off!
Be sure to go to your Battle Event Home Screen for Fever & Call of Betrayal Times plus more information and prepare your strategy to take home your Divine Victory to get one of our most adorable Castle Bases ever!
Lord Shingen's Main Story is Now Available in #SLBP!
It’s the Main Story you’ve all been waiting for…and now it is finally here with a brand new Main Story Feature!
Now, you have the ability to skip any starter route! All you have to do is have finished at least one ending of either samurai in the pair to be able to save Love Passes & get started on those other endings! Enjoying the full love story of your samurai, or enjoying a new character, has never been easier!
(While skipping the Starter Route will leave you with the maximum Chemistry available in the route for your new story, you will not get any bonuses for Story Promos which require the use of Love Passes, or items for Story Events which require actually finishing the Starter Route episodes without skipping: please check SLBP for more details.)
Promising drama, romance, and most of all Lord Shingen (as well as appearances by the men of Kai, Yukimura & Saizo…) this Main Story is one of our best ones yet! Of course, prizes are available for both endings, as well as an exclusive background for finishing both!
Start it now and get exclusive Fashion Items & Interview Stories with Shingen’s Main Story Promo! With beautiful new make-up, a hairstyle and a Furin Kazan kimono, no one will be able to deny that you are Shingen’s for life!
But, that’s not all…The Tiger of Kai brings our biggest Battle Event ever!
Kenshin & Shingen join the fray for the first time in the Wars of the Dawning Snow!
With more Prizes on offer than ever before, this is not the Battle to set aside! Collect Kagami-Mochi by reading the Main Story, taking Cooking Classes and visiting Allies…then serve your Samurai for prizes including a brand new Castle Base, Pearls & more!
Not only are special Shrine Outfits on offer as Loyalty Prizes…but make a Character’s top 300 Event Ranking at the end of the Event, and you’ll get their Divine Protector Outfit…which features both your samurai and his partner from the Starter Route!
Plus! Serve both Samurai in a pair 500 Kagami-Mochi each and get their Lady of the Realm Kimono…which, when paired with the Divine Protector outfit, will allow you to join hands in your Castle! Six different designs in all!
Be sure to rally your allies with the #SLBPWest and #SLBPEast hashtags on Twitter…you’ll need your best strategy to find Divine Victory this time!
Log in to Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY now for more details…and if you haven’t tried it yet, head over to the App Store or Google Play to get started today!
★Uesugi Kenshin's Main Story is available in Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY!★
The Main Story you’ve all been waiting for is here! Join the mysterious, alluring and gentle Lord Kenshin (and his bevy of handsome retainers!) in our newest Main Story release! Known as the God of War, in truth, Lord Kenshin is a misplaced eccentric…who has not only earned the respect of the Tiger of Kai, Takeda Shingen, but also seems to charm everyone he meets… In Kasugayama, beauty has no gender and is revered above all things…but that does not mean your time there is going to be easy!
Start Lord Kenshin’s Main Story for a tale like you’ve never seen before–not only is it our longest Main Story yet, but both Endings contain Portraits to make sure that Lord Kenshin leaves an impression on your heart forever…!
Finish checkpoints in Kenshin’s Main Story starting now to get even more prizes in his Main Story Promo, including the look below!!
(And yes, you can get the Prizes from the sweet witch Story Promo at the same time until it ends on 10/31!)
★In the name of the moon…choose your side in the newest Battle Event, the Wars of the Moonlight Warriors!★
Gather your allies on #SLBPEast and #SLBPWest and take Cooking Classes, Visit Allies and read the Main Story to get Tsukimi-Dango!
Collect enough and get Moon Bunny Samurai for your Castle, as well as other rabbit-themed Castle Items and MORE!
Log in to Samurai Love Ballad: PARTY now for all the details, and to get started supporting your favorite Samurai!
The Wars of the Midnight Ghosts Battle Event has begun in #SLBP!
Rally your troops with #SLBPEast and #SLBPWest on Twitter and start the fight for the Hall of the Midnight Ghosts!
Read the Main Story, take Cooking Classes & visit Allies to earn Obake-Manju to serve your clan in battle…and get tons of prizes including Castle Items, Pearls, Energy Hearts, and brand new Ghost Samurai for your Castle!
Lord Shingen has also brought very special gifts to the Battle…if everyone reaches the goal of ten million Obake-Manju by the end of the Event, everyone who has done their part by serving at least one will get a set of special prizes including closet spaces as well as Lord Shingen’s first Fashion Mission item for his upcoming Event Story! Don’t miss your chance to do your part, impress Shingen, and mark yourself as a member of the Takeda Clan!
The battle is raging for a limited time only, so don’t miss your best chance to progress in your Main Story & get prizes!
Did you finish our Sultry Nights of Passion Event Stories? You still have time to get the Epilogues to save to your Story Album!