Times my friends and I have been so stereotypical of our MBTI types it hurts (part 7): Cake Pop Making edition
- ISFJ: came up with the idea, did almost all the baking, and made cake pops shaped like a heart and Cookie Monster.
- ISTJ: only ate funfetti cake pops with vanilla frosting, not even touching the other types.
- ISFP: made a wide variety of aesthetically pleasing and beautiful cake pops.
- INTJ: spent almost all his time on a single America-themed cake pop.
- INFP: did a lot of wandering around and playing music and very little actual cake pop making.
- ENTP: made a cake pop shaped like a dick.