Remember that time Hayley Atwell wanted Peggy Carter to be bisexual but then ABC took out Angie from the show and the season after they cancelled Agent Carter?
But then ABC made Hayley the lead of yet another of their shows, this time she successfully made her character bi (no one will convince me that it wasn’t Hayley who pushed for that to happen) only for that show to be cancelled after 13 episodes???
Let Hayley Atwell play the bisexual character she so wants to play!!!!!!
Beautiful and extremely talented Latino and Latino-American actors. Because let’s be real here, Latino men don’t get nearly as much love, representation, nor opportunities in films and TV as they deserve. Give Latino men more leading roles, dammit. Consider this a long overdo appreciation post. Happy Hispanic Heritage Month 2017! [PART ONE]
• Diego Luna (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, The Book of Life)
• Gael García Bernal (Mozart in the Jungle, Coco)
• Manny Montana (Graceland, Conviction, Rosewood)
• Alfonso Herrera (Sense8, The Exorcist (TV Series))
• Lin-Manuel Miranda (Hamilton: An American Musical, Mary Poppins Returns)
• Jay Hernandez (Suicide Squad, Bad Moms)
• Diego Boneta (Scream Queens, Pretty Little Liars, Before I Fall)
• Oscar Isaac (Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Star Wars: The Last Jedi)
• Gabriel Luna (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Transpecos, Wicked City)
• Manuel Garcia-Rulfo (The Magnificent Seven, Murder on the Orient Express)