- *over text*
- Brendon: I am so pissed about "conventional" marriages and shit that if you don't propose to me with a fucking ring pop I'm gonna say no and dance on your broken heart until you're punk enough to get it right
- Ryan: What flavor?
- Brendon: I don't know? Red?
- Ryan: RED ISN'T A FLAVOR!
- Brendon: I don't care! I want red! This wasn't even about ring pop colors! This about how much I hate hate traditions and people who insist they matter over everything else!
- Ryan: WHERE IS YOUR PROOF!
- Brendon: Of what?
- Ryan: THAT RED IS A FLAVOUR!
- Brendon: I DONT KNOW THE FUCKING FLAVORS OF A FUCKING RING POP. ITS RED
Personally I like the rainbow flag with the raised fist in the middle of a circle, shaded in different colors to match the stripes of the rainbow. Much more aesthetically pleasing tbh and makes the whole issue front and center as opposed to just off the top/bottom