About Supernatural Conventions...
With recently hearing about everyone bashing on Jensen at the conventiom, it sparked some anger in me.
1. That question has been asked far too many times. Its old, you’ve gotten the same answer every time. Lay off.
2. Respect him and any member at the con. They are miles away from their home and families and did not come to hear you whine or complain about a ship that is completely fictional. They took away precious time for them to be home and resting ti see you guys. F**king respect them.
3. Don’t you dare call Jensen out, say he doesn’t know his character. He knows his character more than anyone. You don’t know his character.
4. Just because someone does not “ship” a LGBTQ relationship does not mean that they are homophobic.
5. This pertains to any question. Do not ask the same question that has been asked at every convention. Do not ask an overly fictional question. Do not ask stupid questions.
6. Keep in mind when thinking of a question that some people payed good money to come see them. DO NOT WASTE THEIR TIME AND MONEY BY ASKING A STUPID AND/OR REPETIVE QUESTION. THESE PEOPLE PAY HARD EARNED MONEY TO SEE THEM AND DON’T WANT TO SIT THERE AND WATCH THEIR IDOLS DO THINGS UNCOMFORTABLY OR SPEND OVER 10 MINUTES AVOIDING A QUESTION.
You have no idea how annoying it was at Nashcon 2016, when someone, against the rules, asked Misha to post a selfie with her on instagram. Took him 10 minutes to try and figure out how. It was very annoying when someone asked Misha about lima beans. It was annoying as hell that a fan bothered to come and ask a question that clearly stated that he/she/they had not seen an episode past Metafiction. It was SUPER annoying watching a fan ask an overly fictional question to Mark S. who clearly didn’t want to answer. That fan proceeded for 10+ minutes to keep asking and rudely talking over him. That man is tired at that time, his wife was at the hospital, about to give birth. He didn’t not have time for that fan’s BS.
Be considerate to others when attenting conventions. Don’t be rude. And by god don’t complain when someone spent maybe half a paycheck worth to come and see them.
That is all thank you.