Job Interview Questions You Should Ask
Many job seekers focus so hard on answering interview questions well that they forget something very important: You are there to ask questions, too.
Here are 10 interview questions you could ask:
1) What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?
2) What is the single largest problem facing your staff and would I be in a position to help you solve this problem?
3) What have you enjoyed most about working here?
4) Do you have any hesitations about my qualifications?
5) Do you offer continuing education and professional training?
6) Can you tell me about the team I’ll be working with?
7) Who previously held this position?
8) What is the next step in the process?
You are interviewing the employer just as much as the employer is interviewing you. This is your opportunity to find out if this is an organization where you want to work. Read more.