Ignis Dating Noctis’s Older Sister (Headcanons)
I read that @nifwrites wanted to read something about Ignis dating Noctis’s Older sister recently. And what do you know? I’m down for that as well. I had some ideas brewing in my head yesterday so I figured I would share them with you all. Hope you enjoy <3
I’m also writing this in the perspective of a F!Reader. I was going to make an OC, but I decided I might make an OC later (possibly a new fic series???) depending on what you all think. Click here to let me know. <3 Hope that’s all good with you guys!
- Both you and Noctis were introduced to Ignis at the same time.
- At first meeting you and Ignis were both 6 years old.
- He is only several months older than you.
- Your father, King Regis explained that Ignis would become Noctis’s right hand when he becomes King.
- You took an instant liking to Ignis.
- You weren’t afraid to show it either.
- You were very outgoing as a child.
- “You have pretty eyes.”
- Yup. That was the first thing you said to Ignis ever.
- His face turned as red as a tomato.
- He spent as much time with you as he did Noctis, however.
- On his own free will.
- So I don’t think your comment bothered him too much.
- Growing up, you both shared a tutor.
- That means you studied together.
- A lot.
- You were the only person that could get him off track of his homework.
- Even as young children you and Ignis shared deep conversations with one another.
- It wasn’t before long that you became the best of friends.
- You two were practically inseparable.
- You both began your romantic relationship when you were in your late teens.
- King Regis greatly approved of Ignis being your boyfriend.
I mean, what father wouldn’t approve of Ignis????
- Due to Ignis’s job, he was allowed to attend important meetings along with you.
- You often try to hold his hand underneath the table, or try to place his hand on your knee at said meetings, but he gives you a scolding, yet sweet look.
- He’s not one for PDA
- Especially during important meetings.
- When Noctis moves into his own apartment, Ignis becomes busy cleaning up after him.
- From time to time, you and Ignis get into arguments over your little brother.
- “It’s not your responsibility to clean up after his mess. He needs to learn they’re are consequences for his actions.”
- Deep down, he knows your right. But he is simply doing his job.
- He teaches you how to cook after giving into your constant begging.
- “A princess does not need to now how to cook, darling.”
- “She does if she wants to cook for her boyfriend eventually,” you respond with a smirk.
- Rather than cooking for each other, it becomes more of cooking together.
- It’s Ignis’s favorite thing to do with you.
- Also he really enjoys using the palace’s kitchen.
- Everyone wins.
- Bonus points because you both get to enjoy whatever you cooked together.
- Dinner dates constantly.
Yes please. Thank you.
- Once you both get older and things get more serious, you move into Ignis’s apartment.
- It’s a lot smaller than the palace, and to Ignis’s surprise; you love it.
- You make yourself at home quickly.
- Ignis comes home from work at the Citadel exhausted.
- Sometimes he comes home to you well past midnight, explaining he was assisting Noctis with chores or homework.
- You know how hard the poor man works, so you always greet him with a warm mug of herbal tea
- You’d give him Ebony, but who drink coffee at midnight?
- As expected, Ignis always awakens before you to cook breakfast.
- You, however, make him sleep in on weekends.
- You are the one who cooks breakfast on weekends.
- Sunday you both enjoy breakfast in bed together.
- It’s a very nice tradition.