Things Ray Kowalski is no longer permitted to do at the Canadian Consulate
* Make unwelcome commentary about the contents of the Consular refrigerator.
* Use Consular stationary and Sharpies to redecorate the Queen’s Bedroom.
* Shout out of the windows to random passersby with any iteration of “Hey, did you know Canadians (insert commentary here)”.
* Make unwelcome commentary about the taste of Consular coffee.
* Use aforementioned Consular coffee as mouthwash.
* Draw on Consular portraiture.
* Ask the pizza delivery person if he ever gets ‘funny money’ from the Consular staff.
* Request Constable Turnbull demonstrate curling using cleaning supplies and the Consular hallway.
* Use Consular curtains as weaponry.
* Declare any part of the Consulate to be under American occupation.
* Sing the American national anthem (poorly) after doing so.
* Rouse Consular staff at unseemly hours using kitchen utensils.
* Substitute Consular staff hair products with Vaseline or any variation thereof.