- McCree: Uhh, what're you two doing?
- Hanzo: Young Hana insisted that I play one of her computer games with her.
- D.Va: It's not on a computer! Stop calling it a computer game!
- McCree: Well what is it then?
- D.Va: It's a-
- Hanzo: Ah ha! I know! It's a Wiitendo!
- McCree: Oh yeah! I know that!
- D.Va: That's not a thing!
- McCree: An X-Station?
- D.Va: No.
- Hanzo: A Play Box!
- D.Va: Why do you two put me through this hell!?
Why do console makers charge for online multiplayer? Do developers benefit at all from this? Or do only Sony and Microsoft benefit? How is pc able to be free multiplayer when I am constantly told servers cost money to run? Hoping you could shed some light on this. Thank you for your time.