He’s always got something to say—offhand remarks to make
about how to peel potatoes the fastest, how to conserve gas while using the ODM
gear—always delivered with a self-assured swagger as he airs his views on every
topic under the sun.
Marco, on the other hand, has an uncontroversial reputation in
the 104th. He’s skilled at keeping the peace, always firm but diplomatic, and generally
maintains a bright disposition, even when the going gets tough.
Everyone also asks why upstanding Marco Bodt hangs around
with Jean so much, how he stands Jean’s
constant self-satisfied yammering.
Of course, this only includes exchanges in front of other
- Antonio hotheaded and impulsive commander of the legion. He would beat you up if you fuck up. One time he charged into Titan territory unarmed just cAUSE HE CAN WHAT AN IDIOT
- Paco is a squad leader, very compassionate, would never leave a comrade behind.
- rusca is one of the best when it comes to the maneuver gear. Prefers to dodge/lure titans to the bernal bros than kill them
- basically he’s the bait.
- if rusca’s the bait, the bernals are the killers. They’re lightning fast with the maneuver gear and works best with each other. Killing titans for them is child’s play.
- jose likes to delay the slaughter by purposely not cutting the nape if the titan and manuel is the complete opposite. He goes straight for the nape to save time and to conserve gas and to not dull his blades. to which the younger bernal goes “kuya KJ na naman eh!”
- joven is the youngest in the scouting legion and everyone calls him “baby joven” bc of his age and his face.
- he looks like 12
- mascardo is the commander of the garrison who likes to suck up to the president
- janolino doesn’t even cARE ABOUT DEFEATING THE TITANS. He’s a soldier so there’s something he can boast about tska sympre para mang-chicks.
- isabel is in the garrison’s elite squad and is also a medic. There is no injury that isabel can’t heal.
- well ok except that one incident involving mabini
- goyong graduated top of his class and originally wanted to be in the scouting legion but changed his mind when he learned that the MP’s job is to protect and serve the president.
- who is also the commander of the MP aka Aguinaldo
- aguinaldo is skilled with the maneuver gear. He moves as if he was born with it but prefers to leave the dirty work to the scouting legion.
- but he does sometimes go out of the walls with the legion together with the military police’s most elite squad aka goyong’s squad
- mabini used to be in the scouting legion with aguinaldo (before miong was elected president and gave up the position of commander to luna)
- aguinaldo was a witness on how he lost his legs.
- they were out of the walls in a mission.
It was raining hard and mabini miscalculated a turn and came face to face with a titan. It swung his hand at him and knocked him to the ground, his spine broke and he lost control of his lower limbs. Miong was there and killed the titan before it could kill mabini.
- and that ended his scouting legion career. Currently he is emilio’s right hand man.
Please please please tell us your first kiss story!!
Okay so I’m only going to tell you the story bc the backstory part will make you hate him but this is actually all really cute so
Ok so we were in the car and we got into my neighborhood and we still had 20 minutes before i had to be home so he just took his foot off the pedal and was like “we’re gonna cruise. It’ll conserve gas ;)” and he kept giving me these really romantic cute looks and I had to be home by 10 and it was like 9:50 and we had ridden around the subdivision for a while and we were about to turn onto my street but we were talking and he joked and was like “gosh Ciara I h8 u” and I said “ya I know” and he was like “nah, i luv u” and so I said “nah man u h8 me I kno u do” and he asked why and I said “bc I’m a bitch” and he goes “yah but honestly I love that ur u yaknow ur who u are and I can’t compare u to anyone else and ur so special and I appreciate u so much and I think that’s why I’m so attracted to u. Plus ur pretty hot too” and then something else happened and he goes “I just don’t know what to do I’ve never been in a situation like this before I’m just a teenager” and I asked what situation and he goes “ur in my car. We’re alone and I have you in my car and what do I do how often does that happen” and I told him it happened Saturday and he goes “yeah. Once.” And we pulled up to my house and I opened the door and kinda sat for a minute and then he goes “hey, c’mere”so i leaned over and he goes “come here!” And I was like “omg wat wut r u doing” and he goes “what else am i gonna do ;)” and I looked at him for a second and I was like “no” and he goes “hey, come on!” And I was like “no we’re in my front yard” and he goes “fine I’ll wait ;)” and i said “i don’t think u can” and he goes “oh, really? I can definitely wait” and I was giving him flirty eyes and I went “oh yeah? But for how long? ;)” and he goes “I WILL GET OUT OF THIS CAR” and I told him i didn’t think he would so I closed the door and started walking away and I heard steps and I turned around and he was running around the front of his car and I grinned and he came up and grabbed me and pulled me into him and I knew he was gonna kiss me so I leaned to the left like for a hug and put my face in his neck and he just went “hey. No.” And grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head out of his shoulder ((it was really hot i can’t deal??)) and then kissed me and it was really intense and real and then he like pulled me closer into him and pushed his hips into mine and wow I need to stOp
Yeah basically I was like lost idk like I knew I was there but It felt like I was outside of my body somehow??
And there’s part of it that I don’t remember like the first part of the kissing thing idk
We started one place and then it goes fuzzy and then I remember opening my eyes bc he pulled away and we were like three steps away and then he actually kissed me again and then I felt him like I knew he was there and my toes were tingling and I felt the contours of his back and he pulled me so close into him and it lasted like 10 or 15 seconds and his tongue is rlly nice and he tasted kind of sweet and yeah i need to chill
Remember when the media painted michelebachmann as a loon in the 2012 campaign for daring to suggest that it was possible for gas prices to ever fall below $2 a gallon again? Remember how vile the media was in those attacks against her character? I do. I hate the media.
Fracking has given the US a chance to break OPEC's stranglehold on gas prices
Gas prices have tumbled in recent months, and while prices still aren’t as low as they could be, it’s a marked improvement on the outrages prices drives have faced at the pumps for the last five years. Why are gas prices tumbling? One word: fracking. Fracking has given US oil producers a leg up on the OPEC cartel that has left the US at the mercy of Saudi oil barons for decades. OPEC has recently been forced to increase their production and lower oil prices in order to stay competitive with the oil boom in the United States (which, by the way, has virtually all happened on private land).
US domestic oil production has boomed due to fracking.
“The growth of oil production in North America, particularly in the US, has been staggering,” says Jason Bordoff.
Speaking to BBC World Service’s World Business Report, he says that US oil production levels are at their highest in almost 30 years.
It has been this growth in US energy production, where gas and oil is extracted from shale formations using hydraulic fracturing or fracking, that has been one of the main drivers of lower oil prices.
“Shale has essentially severed the linkage between geopolitical turmoil in the Middle East, and oil price and equities,” says Seth Kleinman, head of energy strategy at Citi.
What’s more, the majority of US shale oil is far cheaper to produce than a lot of conventional crude. So in any long term price war, US producers would be likely to win.
“Some 98% of crude oil and condensates from the United States have a break-even price of below $80, and 82% had a break-even price of $60 or lower,” Maria van der Hoeven, executive director of the International Energy Agency, told Reuters.
VIDEO: How fracking saved America from the Obama economy
You know those great gas prices you’re seeing at the pump right now? You can thank fracking for that. Fracking has finally given US energy companies (you know, those evil oil corporations) a leg up on the criminal oil syndicates of the Middle East.
here’s the video:
Obama might want to take credit for the economic recovery, but the truth is that his administration has been fighting fracking all the way. As Shapiro said in the video, the recovery has been in spite of Obama’s efforts, not because of them.