8 Truths You Need To Know To Become Successful
1. There is no such thing as “I don’t have time” - we make time for what is a priority in our lives. If you don’t want to make time for it - it’s not a priority, so you cannot make the excuse that you don’t have time to chase your dreams.
2. Failure doesn’t exist - you either win or you learn. If you view every mistake as a failure and get disheartened - you will be likely to give up. See each “failure” as a learning experience.
3. Let things go - if you’re holding on to the past or things people have done to you then you are allowing them to take up your time. Time that you could be using to create a new life - instead of holding on to the one you have.
4. Expectations lead to disappointment - not everyone has the same heart as you - some will seek to take advantage of your good nature. When you do things for others with the expectation they will reciprocate this can lead to disappointment.
5. Appearances don’t matter - focusing on your outer appearance and neglecting how you feel is a great way to manifest poor mental & physical health later on in life. Focus on how things make you feel rather than how they look to the outside world.
6. Control is an illusion - you didn’t know when you were going to be born and you don’t know when you’re going to die. There are many things we cannot control, focus on what you can control - your actions - to create success.
7. Worrying creates problems - worrying about the future creates problems that don’t even exist yet. Use your actions to create a future where those problems don’t exist.
8. Problems = growth - through every tough time there comes a valuable lesson. See your problems as stepping stones to the growth you’re seeking and greet them with open arms. Release resistance to what you perceive as problems and look forward to the lessons you will learn.
Peace & positive vibes
Got a specific problem you need help with? Add me on Skype for a free consultation - email@example.com :)