Reblog if you’re black and you’re from Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, or Florida.
Is there any more stories from War on the Catwalk you could tell us?
Yes!! I was just about to make this post so I’ll do it right here! You may wanna sit down bc last night was A LOT!
- Eureka chased Trinity around the stage and through the audience
- Every time Eureka performed, Trinity would get the audience to yell “Fuck you Eureka!”
- Trinity insinuated that Eureka ate her out but Eureka said that is the one buffet she would never eat ate bc “it was shut down by health inspectors years ago”
- Trinity brought up a super cute couple on stage and made out with both of them
- Trinity and Aja made out and Trinity says “You taste like the floor” and Aja responds “Girl you look like the floor”
- Aja didn’t know where she was at all the entire night
- Shea and Trinity snatched their own wigs off and then wore each others
- Shea introduced Trinity as Jaymes Mansfield
- Shea and Trinity fought over tips
- Trinity kept on walking around the stage shouting “My name is Shea Coulee” “My name is Sasha Velour” to collect more tips
- During their “fight” Trinity yelled “I’m going to bring Sasha on stage so she can beat you again!!” to Shea
- Sasha talked about how she lived in New Haven for 7 years and saw Fiddler on the Roof in the same theater the show was in last night
- Sasha’s performance of Kesha’s new song was fucking life changing
- Eureka brought a pizza on stage to eat during the Q&A
- A question was asked about Valentina and Shea immediately turned around in her chair with her back to the audience
- Trinity called Val and bitch and a brat during the show but she likes her a lot better after the season ended
- Val spilled a bottle of glue over on a table and got her finger stuck for about 10 minutes. Aja and Trinity watched it happen to sat and laughed at her
- Sasha was asked what she is going to do with her $100,000 and she said she would use it to fix Trinity’s face
- Shea and Sasha flirted a bunch which was to be expected lmao
- Sasha was asked which was her least favorite guest judge and she shaded Meghan Trainor
- Eureka defended Meghan by say that she came back stage and comforted her but then Shea said she was drunk and didn’t know where she was and said that “Meghan has never seen an episode of Drag Race in her life”
- Sasha said she meant no shade to Meghan but wished she had gone with a different fashion choice. Alexis then took the microphone and shouted “You could tell Megan Trainor but you couldn’t tell me!!!”
-All the girls came out afterward to sign the merch that people bought
- Eureka walked by the merch line and shouted “Hey what are y’all doing over here!” (She’s so gorgeous)
-I felt so bad bc Eureka and Alexis’ lines were super short
- The lines for Shea and Sasha were sooooo long and me and a couple other girls were the last in line so I was super nervous they would cut it off and Sasha would leave
- After an about 2 hours, all the other girl left and Sasha was the only one left at the table. She is such a good sport, stopping to actually talk to each person. She really really cares about all her fans and is just as sweet, if not even sweeter than she is on TV
- It was a rule that people could only get merch they bough signed but when the people in charge we’re paying attention, Sasha would sign whatever people asked for (arms, notebooks, patches, etc.)
- When I finally got to the front of the line, Sasha looked me right in the eye and said “Oh you have such a gorgeous smile!” Then I called her beautiful and told her I loved her and she said “I love you too Claire! It was so nice to meet you.”
I 100% recommend that if you can go to War on the Catwalk, you should absolutely go! Every single girl is so talented and sweet and humble.
Proponents of the measure say that it’s necessary and that it would be “extremely narrowly tailored.”
this is for very limited circumstances,” Republican state Sen. John
Kissel, co-chairman of the Judiciary Committee that approved the bill
and sent it to the House, said, according to the Associated Press.
“We can certainly envision some incident on some campus or someplace
where someone is a rogue shooter or someone was kidnapped and you try to
blow out a tire.” Read more (4/27/17)
You’re riding shotgun down an unfamiliar stretch of 495. You look out the window. Dunkins, Bank of America, Dunkins, CVS, Dunkins, Dunkins, BofA, Dunkins, CVS, Dunkins, BofA, and then for some reason, Friendly’s. even though you could swear it’s been out of business for years.