Congrats!! For those who didn’t win, thank you for participating in this art raffle. We really appreciate your enthusiasm on trying to win. But don’t worry, if you have your submit button turned on, I will make a cake gif and submit it to show how much I appreciate you following me! I will make chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla flavor. Simply reblog this text so that I know you want the flavour mention above.
Thank you again for participating in the art raffle. Don’t give up yet! There will be more in the future! :DDD
For winners, text me on what you want me to draw for and I’ll do it.
Congrats on your followers! May a request head canons for the Paladins reaction to their s/o being able to pilot their lion?
aaa thank you ! also the format sucks because im on mobile but i’ll fix it as soon as i’m on my laptop✨💓
- man he’d be like shook af
- oh god he’s relieved that s/o was there on time to save him but hOW
- he doesn’t mind but he doesn’t know that they tried to bond with his lion multiple of times
- he literally is so proud of them just because he’s dad™
- and he’ll just kiss his s/o a lot on their way back
- shiro will also blush when his lion told him that his s/o is a keeper
- he’s be hyped af
- he’d also bombard s/o with questions
- but he’d most be excited for the fact that he can teach s/o tricks on his lion
- i mean lance always tells his lion about s/o so his lion would trust them right away
- he’s so clingy and smiley all day because lance is so happy that his 2 most favorite thing/person has bonded
- (y/n)! WHAT R U DOING ITS DANGEROUS"
- but when he realizes that his lion loves them he’s chill
- blushes bright red when his lion tells him how hard they tried to bond
- will be so proud of his s/o
- will teach them more tricks and things like that
- heart to heart talks with him, his lion and s/o
- she’s gonna be so stunned man
- like she’ll be so proud and brag about it
- is also super happy that her lion loves s/o
- asks how they were able to do it
- will upgrade her lion together
- also s/o will help her practice
- he’d be ecstatic for the fact that he’s getting saved and that they’ve bonded
- asks questions about how they did it
- he’d just be so damn proud and awed
- vvvv affectionate to them and his lion
I can officially say that 2016 has been the wildest most interesting year ever cause the Cubs just won the World Series for the first time in 108 years. We’ve only got two months in this year left, God knows what else could happen. A meteor with a bunch of giant monkeys could hit earth and I’d be like “oh okay” like it wouldn’t be unexpected at this point.
Animation is about creating an illusion of movement by quickly playing multiple successive pictures together, and in this way, bringing a story to life.
Clearly, the Yuri!!! on ICE artwork during some of the latter skate scenes was not the quality we’d expect from a “best animation”-nominated show, but the attention to detail and actual animation during most of the scenes was quite evident? The YOI staff hired multiple choreographers and ice skating professionals so that they could get even the smallest details like sound, color, and positioning right.
Here’s an example of the attention to detail, as shown by not only the leg movement but also the ice movement:
Handpicking and comparing sub-par YOI screencaps to the best screencaps from another show is honestly quite unfair, as animation is not about a single picture. It is about playing multiple slightly-varied successive images quickly to create an appearance of movement.
To better argue my point, just looking at the following picture is not equivalent to evaluating YOI’s animation.
Even looking at this screenshot, which is clearly nicer than the prior one, is not a sufficient method of evaluating YOI’s animation
The following gif, however, is an example of animation:
It follows the term’s literal and common definition.
Let’s be clear. I’m not saying that YOI should have won the “best animation” category, as plenty of other nominees could have arguably taken its spot. I’m simply asking people to look at the show’s animation as a whole, rather than at a few screenshots taken on their phones.