I was tagged by Ejaysaurus, and I tagged some of you if you are bored...
There are 4 rules:
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1) What was your most/least favorite year of school?
Of school? Probably all three years of middle school. I greatly disliked that time in my life due to puberty, confusion, and some bullying…
2) Of all the years in your life, what year changed you the most?
Probably my last year of high school/my first year of college. I lost 50 pounds, and I started to learn a lot about myself. I’m still figuring life out, but I’ve grown to like myself a lot more since then.
3) Have you been to any of the Disney theme parks? If so, what is your fondest memory from them?
I went to Disney World (Land? Er…it was in Florida) when I was a kid. I…actually hated it. It was so crowded and annoying. Heh…but I do remember enjoying the Buzz Lightyear ride. XD
4) Who’s your favorite Disney prince/male character?
Uh….Hmmm….I’m not sure. I don’t think about it much, since I don’t watch a lot of Disney anymore. Uh…Wall-E?
5) Are you good with any type of art? Vocal, Acting, Painting, Drawing, Sculpting, etc?
I like to draw and write…but my talent is up for debate. >.>
6) How do most of your break-ups end? Still friends or wish that it never happened?
I’ve never been in a relationship. >.>
7) Favorite book that you read this year and favorite book of all time?
Ha! Er…the year just started! I’m a really slow reader. One of my resolutions is to read more this year though. I’m currently reading a Ghost in the Shell light novel…
8) Have you ever had a moment of complete spontaneity and done something fun and crazy?
Uh….Maybe? I’m not sure if I’m the type to really do something like that. I’m lame. XD I do want to be more adventurous though…
9) What’s your morning routine like? Don’t spare any details!!!
Uh….I wake up, slowly stumble to the bathroom, remove my clothes, take a shower, put new clothes on, sometimes grab something light to eat, browse Tumblr quickly, watch a little tv, and then drive to work. Nothing exciting…
10) What do find yourself wishing for the most?
Direction. Happiness. Clarity.
11) When was the last time you felt a sense of community?
A sense of “community”? Hmmm….I’m not quite sure…Maybe on Tumblr? But then again…I’ve been losing that feeling lately.
- How old are you?
- Rock, paper, or scissors?
- What is the most attractive feature of another person to you?
- How are you?
- Have you ever been injured greatly?
- What’s your favorite movie and why?
- If you find $100 lying on the ground, what do you do with it?
- Hats or no hats?
- Favorite video game and why?
- If you had a clone of yourself, what would you do with him/her?
- What are you excited for?