i’m back from my vacation.
I’ve learned a lot from my first personal choice vacation in 10 years
1. Seattle is the bomb.com and so cheap and green and beautiful and they recycle and compost and so much more environmentally friendly. The actual residents of Seattle and surrounding areas are so much more kind than my California neighbors it actually makes me think there may be some good left in humanity as a whole.
2. Canada sucks major dick. praying hella hard to my lord and savior Marina Diamandis for ya’ll canadians ass bc your country is lame as fuck. also, ya’ll don’t have toilet seat covers. do you SERIOUSLY expect my ass to share a seat with a long distance trucker with irritable bowel syndrome? I THINK NOT. Ya’ll are NASTY. However, your government employees are exceptionally polite and friendly even when they gracefully ignore your native people.
3. I’m way better than my job and I need to strive for more in my life. I’ve re done my resume and got 2 professional letters of rec. I’m going to strive for WAY more than what I’m doing now.
4. I gotta enjoy the now. I’m always thinking about 1 year or 5 years ahead. I gotta enjoy the now and live it up in my apartment while I can still afford it.
5. my bf watched my cat and apartment while I was gone and he cleaned the whole place and stocked my fridge and got my cat more litter. he is my literal diamond in the rough