The boys ( phantom thieves + mishima) around their crush 👄
Ohhhhh okay! I’m including Akechi as well~
- I think he’s well composed around his crush, but he’s internally screaming the entire time.
- Sometimes his crush will do cute shit and he won’t realize he’s staring at them and blushing.
- He eventually gains the courage to ask them out to go see a romcom and dinner afterward
- He’s literally a fucking gentleman around his crush and people around them find it so sweet, so cute.
- Akira takes his crush home to the train stations and his crush says thanks for the date and kiss him on the check.
- THE BOY AT THIS POINT HE’S SO FLUSTERED AND HIS CRUSH JUST GIGGLES AND LEAVES HIM THERE.
- They established a relationship the next day, awwww.
- Constantly trying his damn best to flirt with them but he ends up stuttering and shit, poor poor baby boy.
- His crush knows what’s up though, THANK GOD! His crush does thinks it’s endearing how hard they try.
- Eventually, Ryuji manages the spit out that he wants to go out on a date with them and his crush is so surprised.
- But they agree and Ryuji is literally so pumped for this date, cause it’s with the cutest person ever!!!
- They meet and both of them dressed up well but Ryuji can’t stop staring at his crush the entire time cause damn they’re so beautiful.
- But they still enjoy themselves; they went to the park and the arcade (Ryuji is very pleased to find out his crush likes video games).
- After a few more dates, Ryuji can finally flirt with them! But it takes awhile to like confess “I-I-I LIKE YOU GODDAMMIT JEEZ”
MY FAVORITE BOY TBH
- He tries to flirt with his muse but literally they get so confused cause Yusuke is super cheesy and old-fashioned with his confession.
- Yusuke is very passionate when around their crush since it’s the same good feeling he gets when he sees the Sayuri painting.
- But his crush is still not getting the hint, so the boys (Akira and Ryuji) literally explain to his crush that Yusuke likes them.
- Even though Yusuke can be a bit eccentric, his crush still finds interest in them and eventually ask Yusuke on a date.
- Yusuke is ecstatic!!! They go about their date and he literally is so cheesy: opening their doors for them, pulling the chair out for them, and even kissing their hand a couple times. A true gentleman!
- Eventually, crush sees through their weirdness and really enjoys their date; thus they established a relationship a few days later.
- I think around this time, Mishima is so caught up with the Phantom Thieves website but it’s a classmate that catches their attention.
- During the early days when the Phantom Thieves weren’t as popular, his crush shared the same enthusiasm about them as he did.
- Eventually they start talking, and they talk less about the Phantom Thieves and have deeper conversations; Mishima told them about Kamoshido’s abuse/his bullies and his crush shared their dark past.
- Both of them kind of realized they like each other but Mishima gained the courage to take them out for a date.
I feel like his crush would be able to make them shut up about the Phantom Thieves for a more than a minute tbh.
- Eventually, they become lovers without even realizing it until Akira ask if they’re dating or not.
Akira’s happy to see him fawning over his crush rather than the Phantom Thieves.
- With how busy he is, Akechi doesn’t feel like he had the time to be gaining crushes, going on dates, and finding a partner.
- Not until his crush stepped into this boy’s life one day when they were getting harrassed and Akechi threatens to arrest them.
- After the harasser left, he sees his crush’s face and they’re so beautiful; they keep in contact and Akechi enjoys the text they send to each other.
- Akechi has some insecurity issues since he’s worried that his crush just enjoys him for his prince detective persona.
- It comes up one day and his crush reassures him otherwise, saying that they like the real Akechi… after some more reassurances, they go out on a date when Akechi finds the time.
- They go somewhere private since Akechi doesn’t want his fangirls and the media to follow him around but it was the best time the boy had in a long time; after a few more dates and some reassurances, they privately establish their relationship (since his crush doesn’t want media attention).