*casually reminds everyone that there is a ROTBTD Fandom Family thats full of wonderfully creative people, and that you can message Mar to join the family even if you think whatever you contribute to the fandom is small*
I hand-wrote all your URL with love. I wanted to make my follow forever that includes the most amazing people I've met in the internet extra especial (They are all in a random order, I just picked the URL that thought would fit the best in the space)
You all seriously make my tumblr experience the best. But I want you all to know that you all have a special place in my heart.
Hover over the links so see a special note/thought about your amazing blog. ILY <3
Hey there! Tumblr users completelytwitterpated and timebenderss here! Thanks for asking all these lovely questions for Part 1 of our Tumblr Asks Video! Part 2 is here. Here’s the list of questions and the minutes/seconds to view our answers:
1) 0:50 Recite a quote by heart from any book that is more than one sentence.
2) 1:35 Do you look alike?
3) 1:57 Favorite Jackunzel Headcanon?
4) 3:28 Kill, Marry, Kiss: Jack Frost, Wally West, Hiccup?
5) 3:56 If your friend was falling off a cliff and your mom was too (over a pit of fire) and you could only save one - what would you do?
6) 4:18 Jarida or Kristelsa?
7) 4:44 Do you guys enjoy ripping out hearts and filling them with hurt and feels of their otps and then thrusting them back into a person’s chest?
8) 5:16 Name an OTP you had for each year from the age you had your first OTP to now. (First OTP + Last 5 years)
9) 6:52 You’re part of a crime solving/superhero team … What 3 fictional characters would you want as your teammates? Why?
10) 7:32 Pick a fictional character that you romantically ship and broth ship for the other person. Why those characters?
11) 8:05 First REAL crazy fangirl obsessive OTP you had?
12) 9:03 “I’m really curious about how you two met and became such cool friends okay I hAVE A MIGHTY NEED TO KNOW THIS” (We love you, Josey)
So, for the RotBTD Secret Santa I was assigned to Completelytwitterpated. She said she likes the seasons AU, and her favorite of the Big Four is Rapunzel, which gave me an excuse to draw a Spring Spirit Rapunzel. There are a few aspects I really wish I had planned better, and I actually think I will be redoing this (or something like it) very soon… but I’m fairly happy with how it came out.
A GIANT-ASS THANK YOU TO BEYOURSOLDIER WHO HELPED PLAN THE AU AND WRITE THE LONG DESCRIPTION BELOW THIS WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOUR AMAZINGNESS
HICCUP HADDOCK III. Was raised in a family legendary for their skills in hunting for sport - something Hiccup has never excelled in. After disappointing his father once again when actually adopting an animal he finds in the forest (and naming him Toothless, of all things!), Hiccup is demoted to help run Gobber’s auto shop. One day Granny calls him in to repair a broken stove and (with much awkward fumbling and maybe a little deja vu) he meets a red-headed waitress named Merida.
MERIDA DUNBROCH. Works at Granny’s Diner to save up for the day she gets to see the world beyond Storybrooke’s boundaries (despite her mother’s disapproval). When not at work, she runs out into the woods and practices her archery. One afternoon, she breaks her compound bow and (having no where else to go) decides to seek the local mechanic’s help. Hiccup agrees to fix the bow, which in turn leads to an unlikely friendship (that seems to be a bit too familiar to both of them).
JACK FROST. Having no known relatives in Storybrooke, he lives with the Bennett family who was kind enough to take him in. Widely avoided in town (though no one really understood why they felt the urge to ignore him), he’s been known to be a bit of a loner. Currently part of the staff of the mental ward in which Belle was kept in secret. Was sometimes assigned to her cell, and found himself being especially nice and offering her extra pudding because she reminded him of a little girl he thinks he might have known (Hint: Emma). One day he goes to pick Sophie up from daycare when lo and behold he meets a blonde girl named Rapunzel.
RAPUNZEL CORONA. Adopted and raised by Mother Gothel, who runs Storybrooke’s daycare center. She frequently takes over the place when Gothel leaves to run errands. It is here where she befriends a boy named Jack Frost, who (since then) starts to visit the daycare more and more frequently …to help care for the children, of course. (Surprisingly, he is amazing with kids.) When not at the center, she mostly stays stuck in her room or by the house where she likes to draw the citizens who pass by or the wildflowers that grow by the water.