I have now watched So Much Critical Role that I’m starting to notice everyone has their own styles of rollin’ dice and they’re all real cute
- Marisha sorta just drops hers but she lifts her hand way up in the air afterward like there’s RECOIL on that shit
- Sam leaves his hand up in the air too but it’s very Gilmore-esque. Quite elegant, 9/10 for style. “Ah yes, what is this thing that I rolled - ah, ‘tis garbage”
- Liam just tips his dice over like a cat knocking something off a shelf. Sometimes he does this sneaky lil finger twirl thing. tryin 2 be stealthy.
- Once in a while Laura holds dice in both hands. prayin to dice gods probably.
- Taliesin always shakes his dice back and forth a bunch of times - obviously one must warm the dice up before rolling if one wishes to guarantee a fuckton of nat 20s (Laura does this too, but Taliesin will do it for D A Y S)
- Travis has some nasty SPIN on that throw and sometimes he puts his SHOULDERS into it dude rolls dice like a MAN doin a SPORT and I love it
halloween is so close. there’s a black cat purring in my heart. i feel my teeth grow. i feel younger when it’s like this; with the wild in people allowed to roam. where you feel magic, just a little bit, in the way the air moves. a snake under your skin. a match, ready for striking. a possibility that you can’t pronounce.
Thank you so much for the support! I’m honestly happy that this many people are interested in this blog! Running it has been a fun ride from the very beginning, and I don’t see it ending anytime soon. Also, I reached a moment right now in which I feel like I’m breaking through with my art style and process, and getting closer to what I want to do – so all the more reason to celebrate!!
Akatsuki becomes a mercenary group for hire, as they did in Road to Ninja. This is more appropriately named the “everybody comes back to life and somehow things work out AU”… but as promised, 10 Akatsuki members in the timeline of The Last! Designing is fun (esp the village flak jackets) (・∀・)
See more extensive character/AU details below the cut!:
Hinata: Kageyama! They didn’t notice! Tsukki: I’m amazed you two idiots could come up with a system like that. Hinata: Hey! We’re not the ones who thought of it! Tsukki: Of course. And who thought of it for you? Hinata: Sugawara-san!