NAME OF YOUR MUSE:
J. Reeve Tuesti
ONE PICTURE YOU LIKE:
TWO HEADCANONS YOU HAVE FOR YOUR MUSE YOU NEVER TOLD ANYONE:
- A GLIMPSE INTO REEVE’S LIVING SPACE AND MIND: #1 of the next question touches on this, but Reeve has a lot of half-filled sketch books and large-format sketch pads, filled with places ( both real and imagined ), buildings, machinery, things he’d like to make, etc. He doesn’t really draw people, nature, or anything abstract; it’s nearly all technical drawings and urban landscapes. But his home workspace is filled with these. His office in Shinra HQ is very neat and clean and high-class, and the rest of his apartment is very neat and clean ( modern luxury style ), but if you walk into his home office it looks like a crazy person lives there.
Large-format sketches tacked up on the walls, notebooks and sketchbooks lying open all around ( never filled before the next one is started ), his desk covered in loose papers and half-built things ( cats, clocks, whatever; he probably has small things made out of children’s building toys like legos or erector sets, too ). If he needed something specific, he’d find it in a matter of moments because he knows exactly where everything is, more or less, but there would be a lot of shuffling things around, checking in maybe 2 or 3 locations first ( this drawer? that one? oh, there it is ), and making even more or a mess.
- FAMILY NAMES: His father was from Costa del Sol ( Reeve probably knows some Costan, but it was always Common spoken at home ) and came to the east continent to work at one of the many ( there are many, okay ) chocobo farms out east. There he met Ruby Reeve, whom everyone called “Ruvie,” a nickname of endearment bestowed upon her due to her alliterative given name. Reeve is actually named after his father, with his mother’s maiden name as his middle name, a matronymic. But rather than calling them both by the same first name, Reeve came to be called by his middle name instead. Official Shinra documentation ( his office placard, business cards, company personnel listings and such ) would list him as “J. Reeve Tuesti” and that is also how he signs documents; I’m not sure if legal contracts ( which I’m sure he must be involved in ) would need to display his full name but I might go with “no” just because I like no one knowing it unless he chooses to tell them. :]
THREE THINGS THAT YOUR MUSE LIKES DOING IN THEIR FREE TIME:
- What’s free time? ( This guy has a city to run. )
SEVEN PEOPLE THAT YOUR MUSE LOVES: ( in no particular order )
- His mother.
- His father.
- Cait Sith.
- ship partners and other former lovers.
- extended relatives and maybe some close friends?
- am I at seven yet??
TWO THINGS YOUR MUSE REGRETS:
- How bad things got, and a lot of things he stood by at Shinra.
- Not personally saving his mother. Also, not calling as often as he should have when she was alive.
TWO PHOBIAS/FEARS YOUR MUSE HAS:
- That it’s all too little, too late.
- Losing more loved ones.
TAGGING PEOPLE: I feel like I’m already late to the game on this one but I’m going to tag all the people I tagged in the last one because I am super interested in your headcanons. ❤︎ @directorlazard @ablackwing @argent-noir @jjillekkot @exsiliumductoris @eteriskromling @dcntgiveup @kaosureign @heroicardour @cetraheir @hydraulics-are-sexy @tragicxscarlet @kunselxknows
TAGGED BY: @ofbraver ( thank you, this one was tough but rewarding ❤︎❤︎ )