This spell is designed to quell (but not obliterate) romantic feelings you have toward someone. If this person is taking up too much of your heart’s and mind’s energy, this spell is for you. You will need:
♦ Bay leaf (healing, protection, purification and strength)
♦ Cinnamon stick (healing, success, power)
♦ Pink fabric (self-love, calming, personal harmony, matters of love)
♦ Black pen/paint and string or ribbon
1. Cut a small square of pink fabric and lay it on your workspace.
2. Write your name on one side of the bay leaf in large letters, and your chosen’s name on the other side in smaller letters. When finished, whisper to the leaf: “May my heart loosen its grasp on (name) and promote healthy feelings.”
3. Lie the bay leaf in the center of the fabric, and pick up the cinnamon stick. Whisper to it, “may your magic heal my heart and allow health in love.”
4. Place the cinnamon on top of the bay leaf and gently fold the fabric over it into a little envelope. Hold it in your hands for a moment; visualize you and your chosen holding hands, and then let go of their hand. Feel contentment in this thought.
5. Wrap the ribbon/thread around the envelope and hide it in a drawer.
hey this ones for bi mlm who struggle with internalized biphobia
you’re not any less mlm because you’re bi, your attraction to men isn’t lessened by your attraction to other genders, you arent less of a mlm if youve only dated/gotten with people who arent men, you also arent any less bisexual if youve only ever gotten with men
being bi is okay. being into multiple genders is okay. there is no wrong way to be bisexual. you are okay.
I love the langblr community and honestly after a while you don’t even bat an eyelid when someone says they’re learning 4 languages at the same time. And then you feel like that’s what everyone does in their spare time, until you talk to someone irl and you’re like ‘oh yes I’m learning French, Russian, Danish, Arabic, Mandarin…!!’ and they’re like ‘are you okay???’ Then it hits you. And you remember that the average person doesn’t keep a bullet journal in three languages and cry over the smell of grammar books and you’re like OH. OK
I love overhearing sincere girls calling other girls cute because while the motives may vary from queer reasons to friend reasons to just ladies supporting ladies or aesthetic appreciation, it’s all so fucking GOOD.
I also want to be clear that this post is for cis and trans and genderqueer and intersex girls. Even if you are only a girl on the weekend or 9 to 5, you are welcome on this post.