IS MARCUS KANE NOT THE GREATEST THOUGH??? I TOLD YOU, DIDN'T I???
I hate how right you were. I love my tree planting, peace seeking, doctor loving Son™ so much and I just want all the best for him and his doctor/chancellor wife! All the best tbh. Also, petition for Season 4 to be super chill and for my parents to be the ones set to live to the fullest in the midst of unavoidable death?
- Perhaps have Abby run her fingers through Marcus’ hair
- Love sequence set in a cave, behind a nice flame, very Cliched™ and full of tender looks
- A full love confession (I want it & I feel like we deserve it)
- Marcus never to lose that beard of despair
- More Looks™ but now they hold extra weight due to their mutual realization of commingling love
- Maybe a few smiles of shared secrets between the two from time to time; real giggly in love shit, you know? Hey, the world’s ending.
- Last but not least, a ceremony (of any kind. doesn’t have to be legit) in which they pledge their undying love to each other & are bound forever more. That’s right, we’re going all the way.
Anyways, that hardly seems like too much to ask, you know? I’m ready to suffer come season 4. Good times!
(Also, can we take a moment to draw parallels. He is planting this tree in honor of his mother and Alex Romero gave Norma his mother’s ring in honor of his own mother?! @ siri, why do you allow suffering?)