- Over 75 years of anticipation and strong buzz ahead of its release led the Patty Jenkins-directed 'Wonder Woman’ to a stellar $103 million opening.
- Wonder Woman’s opening weekend topped Fifty Shades of Grey’s $85 million bow to become the largest ever for a female-directed pic.
- On top of its strong box office performance, Wonder Woman is also a great movie. In fact, it is one of the best comic book movies ever made.
- So, it should come as absolutely no surprise that there are now early plans for a sequel.
- The problem for Warner Bros., though, is that they only locked in director Patty Jenkins for one film. This is a strategy that could very well end up costing the studio quite a few dollars — millions,
- in fact. Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the studio will likely start negotiating with the director shortly, and she will “enjoy enormous leverage.” Read more (6/7/17)
Ok. Here we go. Let's do... avengers x reader? I guess specifically Bucky x reader What if... avengers find reader amongst Hydra files and locate her only to find out she has no memories of her own, but has all Bucky's memories. What if there was no machine and she was the memory eraser and the more she erased Bucky's memories, the more she lost her own and gained his?!! Angst, some fluff, I think you can cook something up MCU of course ;) Ooo this is gonna be fun