in hindsight i realise i probably should have asked for your permission to draw you but. well. i hope you don’t mind?? your last two selfies made you look super cute and princess-like and i just had an itch to draw you.
but here!! @ask-bts-stuff for the adorable little princess marshmallow sarah
"If it's winter and your girl has smooth legs, she really loves you."
No. Fuck that. If your girl "loves you", her legs will be hairy as fuck when you two are sitting at home alone watching movies all day. You know why? Because girls only shave their legs when they absolutely find it necessary. That shits painful as fuck. Smooth legs in the winter when y'all are chilling at home isn't a sign of love. Its a sign of insecurity. She doesn't want you to see her hairy ass thighs and judge her for it when y'all are chilling. If your girls got hairy legs, it means she's comfortable. She knows that she can trust you to run your hand up and down her legs even if you'll feel every hair and know that you won't care. If your girl shaves in the winter for any other reason than to wear a nice dress out or to feel nice for herself, you're fucking doing something wrong. Leg hair does not relate to love directly in any way, and any guy that expects their girl to shave her legs in the winter just for him deserves to have his legs shaved with a dollar store razor. ✌🏻️
Oh man, I haven’t actually thought about what my own Shallura headcanons would be, because I adore everyone else’s. So, I’m sure mine are very similar. Or mine aren’t nearly as good. LOL. But here are some:
- Allura gradually starts teaching Shiro new constellations he can look for out in deep space to help ground him, just in case he’s without his lion (after he comments that he doesn’t recognize any outside of the ones he learned on Earth, and feels lost because of it)
- Shiro definitely has a thing for Allura being taller than him. It takes him awhile to tell her, but after he does, she takes full advantage to make him flustered.
- He also loves that she’s incredibly strong. He probably had a crush on Wonder Woman as a kid, and Allura is literally his WW.
- Shiro gets Allura something sparkly–maybe some kind of hair clip or a necklace. She wears it all the time.
- When Shiro’s too lost in thought and has his arms folded, or has an intense expression on his face (during downtime), Allura copies him until he notices and it makes him smile.
- Shiro falls for Allura first. Hard.
- He’s absolutely oblivious to her reciprocating these feelings at first, because how can this powerful, beautiful, amazing alien princess see him as more than just her teammate?
- Allura just wants him to kiss her, goddamn it
- She ends up kissing him first
- Both Shiro and Allura have trouble sleeping at night because of nightmares, or general restlessness, and often bump into each other on the observation deck, kitchen, etc
- Shiro brushes and braids Allura’s hair one day after she asks him to. At first he has no idea what he’s doing and makes the worst hair style ever™, but eventually he gets pretty good at braiding
- When Shiro’s asleep, sometimes Allura will braid tiny sections of his bangs and see if he notices.
- He doesn’t. The other paladins tease him.
- He doesn’t mind.
- Shiro doesn’t realize he stares at Allura with a dopey little smile when she’s doing the most mundane tasks
- It only gets worse when they finally get together.
- Shiro and Allura exchange their favorite things about Earth and Altea when they have downtime
- Shiro misses Earth food the most (space goo is an improvement over prisoner food at least, but he never complains) and rambles on and on to Allura about all of the delicious foods he’ll have her try once they visit Earth
- One of the first things he has her try is soda–which she raves about because the bubbles from the carbonation tickle her nose
- Cotton candy blows her mind though (think Starfire lmao)
- Allura doesn’t understand chopsticks at first
- “Earth has sporks, doesn’t it?”
- Allura admires how punctual Shiro is about everything
- But she adores it when he’s laid back and can take a breather, and make mistakes.
- Allura thinks human ears are hideous, but Shiro’s are the exception
- One day Shiro tells Allura that his real name is Takashi Shirogane. But he isn’t sure he can ever go back to using that name because there’s so much weight behind it; he feels like he isn’t the same old, Galaxy Garrison golden boy after everything that’s happened. She assures him that despite how much he’s changed, he can still be Takashi Shirogane.
- She doesn’t use it often, but she calls him Takashi in private. He totally appreciates it and melts when she does.
- They first fall asleep nestled up together on the observation deck after a long night stargazing with some tea, and talking quietly about Earth and Altea
- Allura is the first one to wake up and carries Shiro to bed (who’s dead asleep for once).
- It takes two days for Shiro to realize he fell asleep on the observation deck that night, and not in his own bed.
- It takes two more days for a flustered Shiro to awkwardly thank Allura, and she just laughs, because it took him so long.
- Shiro and Allura stay incredibly professional when it comes to their relationship, keeping it almost entirely a secret…until the other paladins catch on. (Or until they slip up).
- “Did–Did Shiro just kiss Allura’s forehead? Seriously, did anyone else see that.” - probably Lance
- Shiro confides in Keith about his crush on Allura. Keith doesn’t have much advice other than “don’t let her go” because he’s not good at relationships whoops
- Allura confides in Coran about her crush on Shiro, except she never directly addresses it (but Coran knows exactly who she’s talking about)
- Coran gives Shiro empty threats about hurting Allura, but he’s totally just pulling his leg, like the goofy Space Uncle he is.
- Shiro doesn’t know that
- Allura’s the only one strong and close enough to work out all of the kinks and discomfort in Shiro’s back
- He feels like silly puddy afterwards and didn’t realize just how stiff he was (in more ways than one, amiright?) … (*shot*)
- Sleeping next to Allura significantly helps with Shiro’s nightmares. It doesn’t fix him, but most nights he sleeps soundly
- One of the first few nights Shiro sleeps in Allura’s bed, he wakes up from a nightmare thinking he’s in the arena and accidentally attacks Allura. It catches her off guard and scares her, but she grows larger and secures him in a giant bear hug until he calms down
- He feels so, soooo guilty and apologizes over and over, but she assures him it’s fine.
- They stay like that all morning
- Shiro enjoys being the little spoon, but they always alternate.
- One night, while everyone is sleeping, Allura shows Shiro how to properly use the Altean pool.
- They have lots of fun™.
- Interpret that however you’d like.
That got way longer than I thought it would, oops. Lmao. Thanks for the ask, anon!!
Contains: Words of comfort and distant hair playing sounds
The Listener wakes up with a nightmare, and Yuri provides them with words of comfort and encouragement, and reminding them that he won’t let anything happen to them.
A/N: I really hope that this helps some people - because I never dream, and because of it I can’t relate with the whole nightmare situation. From what I’ve been told, it’s pretty awful, and so my heart goes out to you warriors that can tackle this every night. Remember, you’re strong, nothing is wrong, and I love you. Thank you for listening! This is a commissioned audio post. If you are interested in purchasing a commission, check the link below!