magnus bane and alec lightwood will be the most iconic couple on tv in 2017
not only are we getting a proper respresentation of an interracial couple, not only are we getting a queer couple… but we are also gonna see them actually fall in love, depend on each other, trust each other, fight for each other
AND at the same time we are going to see two badass and independent characters who have their own stories and are so much more than just a couple
if you’re forever bitter that casserole clam didn’t have magnus’ dad take his immortality away so he and alec could grow old together when it was the perfect opportunity to do so and instead decided to give mortality to simon so one of her many het couples could have a happy ending raise your hand 🙋🏻
1. Faking It (thecellardoor) - Harry pretends to date his best friend to escape unwanted attention from a too insistent classmate and hopes it won’t blow up in his face. Featuring embarrassing dildo accidents, awkward boners, longing, first times, late night conversations, emotional discoveries and Niall as the exasperated friend with bad advice.
3. Learning To Breathe (youcomecrash) - He’s playing football at one of the top universities in England and he should love everything about his life right now, but instead he’s moving backwards. How does your past fit into your present? Louis is still figuring it out.
4. Orange Canvas (aclosetlarryshipper) - Few can handle Louis Tomlinson on the dance floor, much less match him in skill and fervor. Louis has obviously met his soul mate; he just never expected him to be wearing a red snapback and to chew gum like an entitled Mercedes owner.
6. From Eight Until Late, I Think About You (supernope) - After finding out that his University of Brighton roommate has a YouTube channel, Harry starts up his own channel, on which he posts videos of himself doing weekly challenges. He strikes up a friendship with Louis, a popular youtuber in London, that starts in the comments on their videos and progresses to texting, skyping, and talking about each other in their own videos far too often. They fall for each other long-distance, but put off meeting face-to-face as long as possible, too nervous that they’ll screw it all up.
1. California Sold (isthatyoularry) - Notoriously closeted boyband member Harry Styles is famous on a global scale, meanwhile Louis, as his best friend, is back home in Manchester, living the typical life of a 24 year old. When Harry needs Louis with him in LA, a publicity stunt gone wrong changes their friendship forever.
2. Smoke And Mirrors (colazitron) - Louis and Harry meet on a night out and find they can help each other out by pretending to be a couple. It just might get Louis’ mum off his back and Harry’s maybe-ex to want him back. Simple plan, right? Wrong.
3. Don’t Tell The Gods (We Left A Mess) (bottomlinsons) - After a misunderstanding with Liam’s mother, Louis agrees to accompany his best friend to a family wedding and pretend to be the world’s best boyfriend. But their simple plan goes awry when he learns that Harry, ex-boyfriend/ex-love of Louis’ life, will also be in attendance.
Front end calls me because a customer is saying something was on the clearance rack and it’s not ringing up. The customer decides to come back to apparel and show me where it was hanging. The shirt in question was hanging on the wall next to a clearance rack, and it was incredibly obvious that someone pulled the shirt down, decided they didn’t want it, and stuck it on the clearance rack instead of reaching up to put it back on the wall, at least obvious to me but the customer wasn’t buying it. She just kept saying, “But it was on the clearance rack.” Yeah, but every other size and every other color is hanging on the wall. The sign doesn’t magically change what price the shirt is. I don’t even have proof that you aren’t just saying you found it on the clearance rack, so no, I’m not going to give it to you for $9 when it’s a $17 shirt.