It’s my birthday, and I’m supposed to work my arse off on my thesis, instead I’m letting the Infinity War trailer gut me, and treating myself with drawing useless lokane webcomic.😂
This took about two and a half days I suppose.
Marvel: Jane Foster will not be returning for Ragnarok.
Me: It’s Ok, I understand. Natalie Portman is a talented, busy person who has better things to do than to play a love interest of a Marvel superhero, and after what they had done to the character. I completely understand and respect her decision.
Also me: Noooo! Come back Natalie! Reprise Jane Foster! Bring back my smol, feisty, smart astrophysicist. Let me have my girl! Pick up the Mjolnir! Claim it as yours! Come back my Lady Thor…
I think this is the best speech I have ever heard. I don’t normally take notice of the fashion choices at award shows because whilst I appreciate the talent and skill of designers and their obvious need for recognition, I am a firm believer in the idea that women deserve to be asked more than the question of “who are you wearing?” I was intrigued by all the black dresses and I salute every woman who wore one for expressing solidarity and hearing the voices of those who have lain oppressed in the deafening silence that falls after acts of sexual assault and abuse. Shoutout also to the women who decided to shine a light on activism by bringing various female activists and champions of causes as their dates.
I applaud Oprah for her tenacious declaration of strength and her understanding of the magnitude of the platform she has. Natalie Portman, your casual remark about the systemic gender inequality represented by the director’s category had me cheering and Debra Messing, you are a legend for calling the E Network out on its clearly obvious pay gap whilst being interviewed by the E Network itself.
Thank you to every strong woman out there who has spoken, every man who has listened and stood shoulder to shoulder. Thank you to every person out there who has added to the storm that rages against inequality, discrimination and abuse, claiming the white men in power who thought they could get away.
For those people who are victims of abuse or assault at the hands of either gender, who have not or perhaps do not yet feel able to speak of their ordeal, I see you. I haven’t experienced it exactly myself but I do know what it’s like to feel as though you are voiceless, worthless and at fault. I promise you are not. And if the day comes when you are ready to speak whether it be in a quiet whisper or a shout from the rooftops I will be here to listen.
Love and light, keep fighting and blazing, don’t let them take you down xx
Guys want another crazy Satan and Me crackpot theory? Natalie is the second coming of Christ.
Think about it. Can’t have the end of days without that can you? And where’s Jesus been this whole time? And is it coincidence that just before she uses her contract to seal away Hell, we see the timestamp 9:23 ? Mark 9:23 is the story of Jesus saving a young boy possessed by evil spirits.
Childhood blankie strongly implied to be a heavenly shroud.
Not to mention, her story to Titus smacked of Jesus teaching with parables, and Gabriel’s description of her heart as a place that people find what they need.
Also, Natalie the name itself. From, Natalia - Latin, and natale domini. The birth of our Lord, or Christmas Day.
I sighed and glanced between Thomas and Virgil. They were both staring at their knees. I made a face of irritation and steeled my courage. Courage wasn’t my strong point—it was more Roman’s department.
Finally I swallowed my feelings and squared my shoulders. “So you know that these scars are from your emotional pain. It’s not your fault that we bear them,” I said, wishing I had my normal outfit on so I felt more like myself—and because then I’d maybe look a little more like a dad so Thomas would be more inclined to listen to me or something.
Thomas scrunched his eyebrows. “Did you say ‘we’?” he asked. “Do you all have them?”
I shook my head and pushed my purple bangs out of my way. “Nope. Just me and Virgil,” I answered. “I’m at the core of your feelings, he embodies your fears. Both of those have a bearing on emotional scars. Old wounds. Old heartaches. Virgil definitely has more of them than I do because the pain affects your fears and anxiety more than your emotions, but we both have them.”
Thomas exhaled. “Wow. I… I didn’t know,” he muttered.
“Why would you?” Virgil retorted. “We were just figments of your imagination until this morning.”
I bit my lower lip and pulled the Steven Universe T-shirt up to reveal a huge, ugly scar slicing across my chest, showing it to Thomas. “Th-that…” he stammered. “That looks just like Virgil’s.”
I nodded. “Your first big heartbreak was hard on all of us, but the others weren’t as involved. It got to me and Virgil the worst.”
“You let your guard down,” Virgil added. “You opened me up. Well, you opened us up. And… you know how it ended.” He rubbed at the scar through his shirt, grimacing. He looked younger and more defenseless without his eyeshadow under his eyes.
I pulled the red shirt back down. “There’s nothing simple about pain,” I observed. Thomas nodded. “Just… do us a favor and don’t tell Logan or Roman. They… they don’t need to know.”
“And I don’t need more obnoxious nicknames from Roman,” Virgil remarked darkly.
Thomas nodded. “I won’t tell them,” he promised.
“Good!” I exclaimed, slapping my knees. “Now that that’s over with, I’m gonna go pet a dog.” I got up off the couch. “Unless, Virgil, you want me to stay and keep an eye on Thomas.”
Virgil shook his head. “Nah. Thanks Pat, but I’m fine here for a while. Go find a dog to pet.”
I grinned and rushed out of the apartment.
Once I was outside, I rubbed my chest through the red T-shirt. The smile on my face dropped. Despite what Virgil told Thomas about his Sides being figments of his imagination until we manifested earlier, some form of us always existed. And those forms had memories that were part of us when he solidified us for YouTube.
I remembered the day that scar appeared as I walked.
No matter whether we knew it was coming or not, nothing could have prepared us for the pain.
Anxiety and I were near each other, feeling the same thing—fear and sorrow at the same time. The others were all off on their own. As far as I knew, we were the only ones in close proximity.
Not only were we near each other, but we were sitting the same way—curled up on the floor with our arms around our knees and clenching our fists into our sleeves. We were young. Gosh, we were so young. Young, inexperienced, and completely unprepared.
All I wanted was to hold Anxiety, to comfort him, to reassure him that everything was going to be okay. But I couldn’t. I didn’t know if everything would be okay. And I was in so much pain myself I could barely move. We were both trembling—me more so than Anxiety. I turned my head as much as I could to look at him. “Wh-wh-what’s happening?” I asked, voice quivering.
“I… I don’t really know. This isn’t like any emotional pain I’ve ever felt before,” Anxiety replied.
“I-I’m scared,” I admitted.
“Me too,” Anxiety agreed.
Then the burning started. I cried out, curling up tighter and trying not to cry. Anxiety grunted, his knuckles turning white where he was clenching the sleeves of his oversized black-and-gray hoodie. He seemed so much tougher than me—I almost envied him. Almost. I didn’t have enough brainspace to think about it at the moment.
I lifted my shirt, trying desperately to figure out what was going on. Anxiety followed my lead.
We watched as the thick, angry red marks carved themselves identically across our skin. They glistened—and I knew what that meant.
Anxiety met my eyes. “Heartbreak,” he ground out through his clenched jaw. “That’s what it is.”
“I don’t like it,” I whimpered.
Anxiety slowly released his grip on his sleeves and grabbed mine. He pulled me over. We wrapped our arms around each other, holding on for dear life. I wept unashamedly, tears soaking into Anxiety’s hoodie.
That memory was conflicting. The pain was terrible and the experience was awful, but that was the first time Virgil and I really connected—which I found important.
“Hey Thomas!” a familiar voice called out, jarring me from my thoughts. I recognized it from some of Thomas’ memories. I turned. I would have taken my glasses off to look more like Thomas but I found out the hard way when I was changing shirts that I couldn’t see more than three inches in front of my face without them. So I kept them on.
The girl who approached was small. Her eyes were a lighter brown than mine and her hair had less red in it than mine—also no purple—and fell to her waist.
I racked my brain for her name. Thomas had memories of humor around her but I wasn’t coming up with her name.
“Heeeeeyyy… Natalie!” I replied, her name smacking me in the face like a wet cat.
She smiled and laughed. “Forgot my name for a sec, huh?” she joked. I shrugged. “Meh. Don’t worry about it. My professors do too. All the time.” She blinked and scrunched her dark eyebrows. “What’s with the glasses, if I may ask?”
“Oh! Uh…” I scrambled to come up with some excuse. “I’m in the middle of filming a project and I just didn’t bother to take them off.”
Natalie nodded. “Ah. I see. That’s cool,” she commented. “Uh, I was actually on my way to your apartment when I saw you.” She cleared her throat. She and Thomas weren’t particularly close but they seemed to be pretty decent acquaintances—if not quite all the way to friends just yet. “Uh, Haldir has been a little lonely today since me and my roommate were both out a lot this weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to come play with him.”
Even though I had trouble accessing Thomas’ memories, I knew Haldir was her and her roommate’s dog.
I perked up instantly. “I’d love to!” I exclaimed.
She laughed. “Alrighty then. Wanna walk with me? I mean, if you’re going somewhere, you can come over later—”
“No, no, no!” I interrupted. “I was actually just out exploring, waiting to find a dog to pet.”
She grinned. “Of course you were,” she teased, turning on her heel to head towards her house. I quickly trotted after her to catch up. “So, uh… you okay, Thomas? You were looking a little troubled when I saw you.”
I shook my head and waved my hand dismissively. “I’m fine. Just, y’know, this project is a big one and I’m a little stressed,” I lied.
“Tell me about this project,” Natalie requested. “Like, who’s the character who needs glasses?”
“He’s called Patton. He’s meant to represent T—my moral side. And, y’know, emotions.”
“So why’s he got glasses?”
“Because usually he wears an outfit that looks more like a dad. Polo shirt, khakis, cardigan tied around the shoulders. That deal. The glasses go with it. Also he’s supposed to be near-sighted because emotions are often more about what’s important in the present,” I explained.
Natalie nodded in understanding.
I whacked myself on the forehead. “What am I doing? Where are my manners? I should be escorting the nice lady,” I remarked, extending my elbow.
Natalie laughed and looped her arm through my elbow. “You’re so sweet, Thomas,” she observed. I tried not to feel too guilty. Technically, pretending to be Thomas when I was, in fact, Patton was lying. And lying was wrong.
Which went against everything I stood for.
But Virgil was right. We couldn’t just be ourselves out in the normal world. We weren’t… whole. “We” meaning us Sides.
So I just kept up the act. Pretending to be Thomas was simpler than explaining what I was to an unsuspecting neighbor.
Natalie was whistling as we strolled down the sidewalk—a Disney tune I recognized. I licked my lips and joined in, knowing that Roman would enjoy being in my place in the moment.
As we reached the apartment I recognized as hers, she pulled a set of keys out of her pocket and stuck one in the door. She jerked it and pushed the door open.
I passed her my glasses, instantly losing my good vision. “Hold these, will you?” I requested. She laughed and took them as a blur of chestnut hair streaked across the dark splotch that was the inside of Natalie’s apartment and thirty pounds of red retriever bowled into her. She laughed and petted Haldir’s head.
“Hey boy. I brought you a friend!”
I bent my knees and smiled at the dog—what I could see of him anyway. “Hi buddy!” I exclaimed.
“Hal!” Natalie protested. “It’s Thomas! You love Thomas!”
My heartstrings twanged at the lie. I was part of Thomas, but I wasn’t Thomas.
I let Haldir sniff my hand. He seemed to perk up.
“There we go!” I commented as the dog reared up on his hind legs to lick me.
I felt all the tension ease away. Dogs made everything better.
Natalie: Hey, whatcha doing big guy? Everyone’s going inside now. Ren: Oh…I uh. I don’t know. I think i’m a little drunk… Natalie: *laughs* I think so. Do you want to join me for a smoke? I could use some company. Ren: Smoke? Like cigarettes? Natalie: *giggles* No silly. Come on, join me.
I’m already there, Wherever there is you, I will be there too.
・ • ・ • ・
Natali swung her car door open and stepped out into the sunshine. She turned her head and her eyes landed on the sing above the entrance door “Mystic Grill”. She smiled and walked towards the door. When she entered Grill she instantly scanned her surroundings and there wasn’t a lot of people.
- She made her way towards the end of the bar, “A glass of wine” Natali said to bartender.
The bartender gave her a small smile that she ignored and poured her a glass of red wine. She drank sips of her wine and her eyes spotted two people at the other end of the bar, that were well-known to her.
- Natali approached them saying casually, “You look exactly like her.”
- The two of them looked at the girl who just came out of nowhere, “And who are you?” Damon asked, curious.
- “Damon Salvatore. It’s nice to see you again.” Natali replied sarcastically, not caring about his question.
- Damon narrowed his eyes at her. He was confused of how does she knows him, when he has no idea who she is, “I don’t remember we ever meet.”
- Natali smiled, “It doesn’t really matter. I heard that Klaus can’t make his hybrids. That’s because you should be dead.” she slowly pointed her finger at Elena, who swallowed the lump in her throat.
And that’s when both of them realized she is nothing good if she knows Klaus and everything about his curse.
- Damon protectively stood in front of her, Natali could see that the expression on his face became more angry as he demanded, “Tell us who you are and why are you here.”
- Natali chuckled under her breath as she glared at him, “Oh, you’re afraid I’m going to hurt her and you want to protect her. How sweet.” she remarked in a flat tone.
- “Who are you?” Damon repeated, louder this time.
- Natali’s face became more serious, giving Damon a death glare, “I’m your worst nightmare” she simply informed him, just before she snapped his neck with just a flinch of her wrist.
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
“Cause darling, she is nightmare dressed like a daydream.”
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
Elena’s eyes grow wide when she saw what Natali did. In that moment she thought that the best thing she can do is to escape, but she could only make a few steps before Natali tightly grabbed her hand.
- “No, no, no. You’re coming with me.” Natali informed her and zoomed out of Mystic Grill, leaving just a gush of wind behind them.
When they came to the apartment where Natali was staying she pushed Elena onto the couch. Elena looked at her surroundings in panic.
- “Who are you? How do you know Klaus?” Elena questioned, the words came out from her mouth pretty quickly.
- I’ve meet Klaus thousand years ago; Natali answered, ignoring the first question. She didn’t think that Elena was worth enough to know who she is.
- Elena raised her eyebrows in surprise that Natali was just as old as Klaus, “What are you a witch or a vampire?”
- “I’m both.” Natali said proudly, slightly smiling at Elena.
- “So you’re working with Klaus?” Elena questioned.
- Natali made a few steps towards Elena while saying, “Actually Klaus and I hate each other, so no, I’m not working with him..”
- “Why do you need me then?” Elena interrupted her.
- “You didn’t let me finish.” Natali says harshly, “I’m gonna work with him only if it benefits me. Since he keeps my beloved boyfriend daggered in the box, I’ll trade you for him.”
- Elena became increasingly worried, “No. He will kill me.” she protested in panic.
- “He won’t.” Natali simply replied.
- “He will. I should be dead. That’s why he can’t ma-,” Elena began saying.
- Natali raised her hand to stop Elena from talking, “Yeah, yeah. I’m familiar with all of that.” she paused for a brief moment, before continuing, “But I think he just needs your blood. I’m going to tell him my theory and he can do whatever he wants with you, as long as he gives me what I want back.”
- “And when are you going to hand me over to him?” Elena questioned.
- Natali sighed in annoyance. “You’re full of a lot of questions. I got a tip that he’ll be back in the town soon, so we’re gonna be here until he comes back.”
- “My friend is a witch, she will find me.” Elena said confidently, she knew that they are already looking for her.
- Natali laughs at Elena’s ignorance, “Bennett witch. I know. But do you really think she can find you? I’m more powerful than her.” Elena remained silent, realizing that, that could be true and Natali continued, “And don’t try to run. There is a boundary spell so you can’t go out.” then she noticed that Elena was holding her hands in the pockets of her jacket. She grabbed her hands forcefully and pulled them out, revealing a phone in one of her hands. She took the phone from Elena’s hand and smashed it against the floor, “You won’t be needing that either.”
- “I, I think Bonnie warned us about you.” Elena muttered in a shaky voice, “She came into my house like she is in some kind of trance and said “she’s coming”, then she collapsed to the ground.”
- Natali starts laughting, “Why is that funny?” Elena questioned raising her eyebrow.
- Natali glanced at Elena, “If you could just see the look on your face.. Oh God, it was such a precious moment.”
- “You did that? Why?” Elena asked.
- “Call it boredom.” Natali simply answered, finishing their conversation.
She went to take a quick shower while Elena was still in her living room, with no way to run away or to call her friends.
When Natali turned off the water she could hear Elena yelling through the window for help, but no one seemed to notice her. Natali rolled her eyes and took her time to step out of the shower, she put on her bathrobe and came back to the living room.
- “You’re wasting your voice.” Natali informed Elena of her presence, “I may have put a spell so no one can hear anything that we talk here, that includes your yelling, no matter how loud you’re.”
Elena pressed her lips together in annoyance and turned to look at Natali, then sat back on the couch.
- Natali smirks at her, “Douppelganger, I have a feeling you underestimate my powers.”
- “I don’t know you. Maybe everything you say is a lie.” Elena told her, trying to hide that she was afraid.
- Natali slightly shrugged, “True. But I don’t have a reason to lie. And if you and your friends keep on underestimating me, it will end badly, for all of you.” she warned her, with a firm, frightening voice.
- “How do you know Katherine?” Elena questioned again.
- Natali sighs, “Does your questions ever end?” she asked annoyed and Elena didn’t answered her anything, thinking that if she speaks again she will be dead.
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
[JERUSALEM, ISRAEL: 1492.]
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
“They enjoy the night, the darkness. Night is their favorite time of a day. It’s when they slake their thirst.”
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
Kol and Natali were in a hunting mood for what is seems like hours, but just for the humans they were hunting. For the two of them it was like they slaughtered the entire village in just a few seconds.
Natali saw a man who was trying to run away from them and she used vampire speed to catch him,
- She tilted her head to the side, “You’re the last one.” she informed the man, as his eyes widened fearfully.
- “P-please, let me live.” He begged.
- “How could I let you live, when you saw what I’m?” Natali questioned him and she didn’t wait for an answer. She allowed her vampire face to come out and sank her fangs into his neck. In deep pulls, she drained all off his blood and dropped his body down onto the ground, licking her lips and tasting the last drop of blood.
- “Are you quite done, darling?” Kol asked approaching behind her. His clothes was soaked with blood of their victims.
- Natali spun around to face him, “Dead. Every last one of them.” she says with a smirk forming on her lips.
- “Then we can head back home.” Kol stated with a smile as he took her by her hand and they’ve flashed back home.
When they walked into their mansion, their maid was just walking by the doors. She saw them all bloody and she knew very well what they are, but she was compelled to keep quite and do as she was told to.
- “Miss Natali, y-you got two letters.” The maid spoke n a shaky voice, holding two letters in her hand.
- “From who?” Natali questioned, sternly.
- “It doesn’t say from wh-.” The maid began saying, but Natali interrupted her as she grabbed the letters from her hand.
Kol and Natali both looked at the red stamp on the letters that had imprinted a letter “M” on it, which means Mikaelson.
- Kol rolled his eyes, already guessing what his siblings want, “Give me that, so I can burn it.”
- “No.” Natali protested holding a letter away from Kol’s reach, “They didn’t contacted us for years, I’m interested in what they want now.”
She opened the first letter and before she started reading she looked at the bottom to see how wrote it, “Klaus.” she says to Kol, who had angry look on his face after hearing his brothers name. Last time they saw Klaus he wanted to kill Natali and now he probably wants something from her.
- “What does that bastard wants?” Kol questioned walking impatient through the room.
- “He want’s me to break his curse, that keeps him-” Natali was cut off but Kol, “Yeah, I know the story. You’re not helping him. No way in hell.”
- “I can bet this one is from Elijah.” Natali stated, before she opened the other letter and she was right. After reading it till the end she informed Kol of what Elijah wrote, “And Elijah want’s me to make some potion so that the girl Klaus wants to sacrifice doesn’t die.”
- Kol quickly glanced up at her, “I think she needs to die in order for curse to be broken.” he remarked, with a sly smirk added to his face.
- “What genius idea did you just got?” Natali asked, looking at his intensively and waiting for hs answer.
- Kol loved how she always knew when he has an idea, and he explained, “We’re gonna help Elijah.. so that Klaus doesn’t succeed in breaking the curse.”
- Natali let out a chuckle, “I didn’t think it would be this easy for you to say how you want to help your brother.”
- “Well only if it will destroy Klaus’ plans.” Kol stated firmly, his eyes sparkled mischievously.
- “But in that case do I help Klaus too or he is going to need to find another witch?” Natali questioned, not knowing if Kol changed his mind about that part.
- “We’ll think about that part on our way there, darling.” Kol told her.
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
When they arrived in front of the mansion were Mikaelson’s were living, Rebekah and Elijah waited for them in front of the mansion. Kol stepped out of the carriage first and held his hand out for Natali to take. Emerging from the carriage, Natali’s eyes first landed on Rebekah, who was smiling at her.
- The two of them hugged each other, “I hope I’ll have more chance to meet you this time.” Rebekah told her, happy that she saw her again.
- “That only depends on how Klaus behaves.” Natali replied as ahe pulled away from her.
- “Hello, Elijah.” Kol greated his older brother.
- “I’m glad you two responded to my invitation.” Elijah says, softly smiling and glaring between the two.
- “Klaus invited us too.” Natali informed him and by the look on his face, she realized that he didn’t know about that.
- “So Niklaus wants you to break his curse?” Elijah questioned, even if he already knew the answer.
Before Kol or Natali could answer him anything, they saw Klaus coming out of the mansion with a wide smile on his lips, like he was actually happy to see them.
- “Brother.” Klaus says to Kol, spreading his arms on each side, showing with his gesture that they’re welcomed at his mansion, “I’m glad you make it.”
- “Can’t say the same.” Kol simply replied, not wanting to fake a smile or anything like Klaus obiviously did.
- Klaus grinned, his gaze landing in Natali, “And you brough you girlfriend. Fantastic.”
- “She was the one you called to come here.” Kol reminded him, slightly annoyed.
- “Yes, she was. Wasn’t she?” Klaus says smugly.
He was more than satisfied that they’ve actually came, thinking that he is finally going to break his curse that keeps him of being an Original hybrid. The only creature with the abilities of a werewolf and a vampire.
- Natali rolled her eyes and turned to Rebekah, “Will you show me our room?”
- “Yes. Follow me.” Rebekah said with a nod and the two of them walked up the steps, that lead i to the mansion.
Kol’s gaze followed Natali until she didn’t entered the mansion. Sometimes he just couldn’t look away, no matter what.
- Few seconds later he looked back at the two of his brothers, “So Nik.. if you try to hurt her again..” he warned him.
- Klaus huffed, feeling a little offended by Kol’s words, “Relax, little brother. I won’t.” Klaus assured him, knowing that if he does something like trying to kill her again, Natali will never help him.
- Kol find his assurance hard to believe in, so raised his eyebrow, “I don’t believe you.”
- “Well you don’t need to believe me.” Klaus told him, already thinking of the ways how he could blame them, “And you two should be the ones who behave, we don’t want to lure our father here.”
- Kol smiled, his eyes flashed up challengingly as he glared at his brother, “Then you shouldn’t have asked us to come.”
- “You know I have a weapon that can put you down.” Klaus says as he took a threatening step towards him.
- But Kol didn’t felt afraid of his words, he just stood in one place not caring to take a step back, “Dagger threats? Already? I didn’t even kill anyone.. yet.” he says with a determined look on his face, before a cheeky smirk appeared on his face.
- Klaus wasn’t pleased with what Kol was saying, “I just warned you, so you know that you need to be the one who behaves.”
- “You’re the one who needs to behave.” Kol demanded in a harsh voice. He was sick of Klaus trying to control him and being able to do so with just a dagger that can put him down. Ever since Klaus got the daggers in his possession their older brother Finn was locked up in the box and frankly Kol didn’t wanted to end up like him, but he also didn’t wanted to listen to Klaus, that was just one tiny problem. But if Klaus is smart enough he wont do anything to him as long as Natali wants to break his curse.
Rebekah lead her up the stairs to her and Kol’s room and while she was walking there she used vampire hearing to listen about what Kol and Klaus were bickering about.
- “So does my brother treat you right?” Rebekah questioned, turning her head around to glance at Natali who was behind her. But Natali didn’t hear her, she was focused on Kol and Klaus, “Hey, is anyone there?” Rebekah snapped her finger in front of Natali’s face.
- Natali finally turned her attention towards her, “Oh, I’m sorry. What did you say?”
- Rebekah gave her a small smiled, before she repeated her question, “I asked you does my brother treat you right?”
- “I wouldn’t be with him if he doesn’t.” Natali simply replied, like that was an obvious answer. She entered the room just after Rebekah and looked at her surroundings.
- “Right.” Rebekah nodded in understandment, “Elijah said to tell you that we’re going to have a family dinner today.”
- “Oh, great. Then I’m going to take a bath now.” Natali told her.
- “Okay, I’ll leave you.” Rebekah replied and leaved the room.
Natali was lying stretched out in the bathtub, her head resting against the tiles of the wall and she held the toes of her foots under the water, just when Kol came into the bathroom, knowing that she was already there.
- After closing the door Kol walked towards her, “So..” He paused for a moment, taking her in, “You couldn’t wait for me?” he questioned her, looking at her naked body in the bathtub. The vision of her body was slightly distorted through the water.
- Natali chuckled, “I didn’t know how long are you going to talk with your brothers.”
- “If you called me for a bath, I would finish talking with them sooner.” Kol told her as he sat down on the edge of a bathtub opposite side to her.
- “I’m sure you would.” Natali says, her eyes lit up as she moved herself towards him.
Kol watched as the half of her body raised from the water, her skin was wet and slick. Her nipples stiffened due to being exposed to the cooler air. She held her hand towards im and placing it onto his neck she pulled him into a kiss.
After they broke the kiss, she laid back, against his liking. He longed to pull her from the water and lick every drop from her skin. Kol glared intensely at her, before he lifted one of her shapely legs out of the water and washed it gently with a sponge, admiring how she’s perfectly shaped. She watched him as he did it and like usual goosebumps rose onto her skin.
- Natali tilted her head, a small smile playing at the corners of her mouth, “Did you heard that we are having a dinner soon with your siblings?”
- “Yes.” Kol replied as his eyes wandered the length of her body, before meeting her eyes, “I’ve been informed.”
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
It was time for a dinner. The two of them dressed up nice and went to the dining room. Besides Mikaelsons there was one more girl sitting at the table. She rose up as did Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah, when Kol and Natali entered the dining room.
- Elijah took girls hand, leading her in front of Natali and Kol, “This is Katerina.” he introdused her.
Natali slightly narrowed her eyes at her, realizing that she is probably the girl that Klaus wants to sacrifice and she obviously has no idea about that.
- Then she smiled at the girl, reching her hand out, “I’m Natali de Roux.”
- Katerina returned a smile and shaked her hand, before turning her attention towards Kol who took hand in his, “Kol Mikaelson.” he says proudly and kisses the top of her hand. Katerina smiled at him as well and when they were introduced to each other, they’ve took their places at the table. Klaus was sitting at the head of the table, while Rebekah, Kol and Natali sat on the one side across from Elijah and Katerina.
Few moments later Klaus gestured with his hand for servants to bring them drinks. Two servants came within seconds, one walked over to Elijah and Katerina with a bottle of wine in his hands and the other walked towards Klaus and poured him a wine first, then to the rest of them.
- “Our oldest wine.” Elijah stated as he took a bottle from servant’s hand and poured it into Katerina’s glass.
- Kol took a sip from his glass, “This is not a wine.” he remarked slightly confused, and being pretty sure that he tasted blood.
- “Kol.” Elijah warned him gesturing with his eyes at Katerina, so that she doesn’t see. Natali let out a chuckle because the two of them thought she knows what they are, but apparently she doesn’t. At least not yet.
- “Kol, this is one great wine.” Natali tells him placing her glass back onto the table and giving him a smile. He slightly rolled his eyes and Natali turned her attention to Katerina, “So where are you from Katerina?”
- “I came here from Bulgaria.” Katerina answered.
- “България е приятно място.” Natali told her with clean Bulgarian accent.
- “You speak Bulgarian?” Katerina asked surprised, thinking that Natli was maybe from there just like she was.
- “A little. Kol and I spent some time there.” Natali replied to her question.
- Katerina smiled and Rebekah spoke glancing at her borther and Natali. “So you two are traveling a lot?”
- “Yes.” Natali replied quickly, looking at Rebekah, “Discovering new cultures, if you know what I mean by that.”
- “I do.” Rebekah says with a smile.
- “Too bad you can’t leave Nik’s side.” Kol mocked her glancing down at his glass, before taking a sip of his wine - better say blood.
- “Who says that?” Rebekah questioned and quirked an eyebrow at him.
- “Nik, obviosly, and you’re obeying his orders.” Kol says in a flat tone of voice.
- Natali quickly decided to turn the subject back to Katerina, wanting to know more about her and also not wanting for Kol to start a fight before this all even started, “And how old is Katerina?”
- “Eighteen.” Katerina replied as she took a sip of her wine.
- “Young. Too young.” Natali muttered as she looked over at Klaus, who gave her narrowed eyes. He wasn’t so happy with her remark.
Katerina seemed slightly confused, she didn’t understand why would Natali said a comment like that, but she decided to ignore it and keep on eating and drinking.
- “When are you two planning to join the family?” Elijah suddenly asked, making the both of them to look towards his direction.
- “Never. That’s fine by me.” Kol answered, turning his gaze away from his brother.
- “Don’t be like that Kol.” Rebekah told him in a soft voice, not wanting to sound like she is demanding of him to not act like that.
- “I’m just telling the truth. Would you rather I lied?” Kol snapped a question at his younger sister.
- “No.” Rebekah told him briefly, “But I would like if you two stay more.”
- Elijah nodded, agreeing with his sister, “You two are always welcome here. This is yours home as much as it is ours.”
- “Klaus why are you so quiet?” Natali asked, as she turned her head towards him.
- “He is trying to behave himself.” Kol answered, before Klaus could say anything, so instead he just grinned at the two of them and decided to remain silent.
- “That’s probably a good idea.” Natali stated, returning him a smile.
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
FEW DAYS LATER:
Rebekah and Natali were sitting in Rebekah’s bedroom and talking about their lives and the places where they’ve been, when they’ve heard someone knocking at the door.
- “Come in.” Rebekah says.
- It was Elijah. He walked into the room and looked at the two of them; I was looking for you Natali.
- “Something about potion, I suppose.” Natali guessed, it was almost time for the full moon and for Klaus’ curse to be broken.
- “Yes.” Elijah answered with a nod, “Did you make it?”
- “I did. It’s in my bedroom.” Natali told him as she stood up and the two of them headed towards the bedroom.
Kol’s and hers bedroom was in the same hallway as Rebekah’s, but it was at the end of it. When they entered the room, Elijah closed the door behind him and Natali walked towards the table. She opened a drawer, then took the potion she made for Katerina and handed it over to Elijah a moment later.
- “Are you sure this will work?” Elijah asked holding the potion in his hands, studying it with his eyes.
- “Yes.” Natali replied confidently, “I tried it. And it’s without expiration date.”
- “Niklaus will want this to be done tomorrow, it’s a full moon.” Elijah informed her.
- “I know. Just give her to drink this before the sacrifice and everything will be fine.” Natali says, knowing that the only thing that won’t be fine is Klaus’ being able to break his curse.
A few seconds later, they’ve heard a sound coming from the hallway, like someone hit something outside of the room.
- “What was that?” Natali asked alarmed, hoping that it wasn’t Klaus since he isn’t suppose to know about the potion.
Elijah looked at her, before he walked out of the room and looked around but nobody was there. Then they saw that the door of Katerina’s room were half open and Elijah guessed that she heard them talking.
- “Niklaus cannot know about this.” Elijah demanded and Natali noded.
- Know about what, brother? Klaus questioned as he was approaching them from behind.
- “It’s nothing.” Natali to him with a shake of her head, but he didn’t believed her.
- Klaus raised his eyebrow, “Then why I cannot know about that “nothing” thing?”
They’ve glared at eachother, thinking of what they could tell Klaus, if they lie it would need to be a very good lie and they were running out of time knowing that Klaus becomes impatient quickly, especially when someone isn’t answering to his question.
- Suddenly one of Klaus’ guards came rushing towards them, “That girl Katherina, escaped. Someone seen her in the woods.”
- “What?” Klaus exclaimed, then gave them an angry look, “You two were talking about that, didn’t you? If she is not found, you’re both dead.” he warned them and walked away.
After Elijah left following after his brother, Natali rushed downstairs to find Kol. And when she did, she saw that he was feeding on one of the servants girls.
- “Kol.” Natali called for him, with worry voice.
- When Kol heard her voice he immediately stopped feeding on the girl and looked at Natali, “What’s wrong, darling?”
- “Katherine escaped.” Natali told him as quickly as she could.
- “So what?” Kol questioned shaking his head in confusion, “Wasn’t that a good thing?” he thought.
- “Klaus said how he will kill me if she’s not found.” Natali informed him.
- Kol dropped girl’s body onto the floor and gritted his teeth, the muscles in his jaw tightening noticeably, “He won’t even get a chance to try.”
After that Kol grabbed her hand and dragged her away from the room where they were, he compelled some of the servants to pack their things and bring them to their carriage, as fast as they can. Not wanting to risk anything, he decided that their vacation with his family is over.
Just as they were about to sit in the carriage, Klaus flashed out of the forest that was behind them.
- He pointed finger at them, “Where do you two think you’re going?’ he roared, with anger in his eyes.
Then again he used his vampire speeded, and appeared right in front of them, quickly snaping Kol’s neck before locking his fingers around Natali’s throat, “You told Katerina what is about to happen to her and let her run away? Didn’t you? he spoke through his teeth.
- “Leave her alone, Niklaus.” Elijah demanded, zooming towards his brother and grabbing his arm that was holding Natali a little above the ground. That caused Klaus to drop her onto the ground, “Natali didn’t said anything to Katerina, she heard us talking.” Elijah informed his brother.
- “The reason Katerina runned away still includes her. I can’t let her live.” Klaus growled, the vein in his neck was throbbing with anger and the sides of his jaw were clenched.
- “She agreed to help you break the curse after you tried to kill her years ago, and now you want to kill her again for something she is not guilty of.” Elijah spoke, trying to persuade Klaus to do the right thing and let them go. And he couldn’t think that he wasn’t happy that Katherina escaped, maybe she will actually manage to save herself from Klaus.
- Klaus looked back at Natali, she expected him to have another argument on top of his tongue, ready to leap out, but instead he said reluctantly, “Fine. But you two better run before I change my mind.
listen rey has to be a skywalker for no other reason than the fact she’s wearing eye makeup throughout the last Jedi……….. that is such a padme move y'all……. don’t underestimate rey ……….she is committed to A Look just like her grandmama
This is a story I’ve spent way too much time working on. I initially planned to post it last year for Christmas, and it got away from me and I never finished in time to post. Now I am posting it this year, because let’s face it, we all need some supercat for the holidays, right?
This will be updated every few days with the last chapter on Christmas Day, so stay tuned for updates. I hope you all enjoy this, it’s been a long time coming.
Also, the song for this fic is :Get Me Through December by Natalie McMaster and Allison Krauss. I absolutely adore the song, and I highly recommend listening to it if you haven’t, and to listen to it while you read this fic. The reason will become apparent as to why I chose it for this fic, as a sound track, later on if it hasn’t become apparent right away.
If anyone has fill in ideas I’d love to hear them, or just constructive criticism. Anything right now, I’ll accept. I’m always looking for recommendations, or your honest opinions, so let me know, and enjoy. I sincerely hope you like this.
So basically Kara decides to go on a trip to Norway with Cat, knowing that it’s the Polar Night, and she won’t have her powers for the duration of said trip. Despite this, Kara goes, unable to refuse any command from her boss. But while there, Kara quickly realizes that something is off, and her powers being MIA are not helping that fact.
Truth is, Kara is going through a Kryptonian version of a hormonal cycle, and is basically in heat for most of the trip. The loss of her powers don’t help this at all. With a month near her boss, which just amplify all the feelings she’s suddenly experiencing on hyperdrive right now, will Kara be able to hold through the month and keep her hands to herself? And maintain her secret?
Part 1 of 5.
“Keira, call Sydney and have her pack me a month’s worth of clothing and suits, I’m going on a trip.” Cat said sharply, not looking up from her laptop but for a few seconds to glance at Kara.
“A trip, Ms. Grant?” Kara asked, this being the first she’d heard of any such news. “Should I book you a first class flight? How soon will you be leaving? Should I call up Bart to babysit Carter?”
“Carter will be staying with his father, who I’ve already had a much too long conversation with, I’ll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning, and you may book a first class flight on whichever airline you deem the most suitable for the trip. Oh and while you’re at it, book yourself a seat as well.”
“I’ll confirm the seating with you later and… wait, what?”
“Keep up, Keira. I said book yourself a seat as well. You’re coming with me.”
“I… I am?” Kara asked, shocked.
“Yes you are. I’m not going on this trip for pleasure, as much as I love the Norwegian mountains. I’m going for work, to fix a part of my company there that isn’t holding up. Naturally, I need an assistant with me, and you are mine. I need the help to fix a company in peril, and I cannot do that on my own.”
“We’re going to Norway?” Kara asked around a disbelieving gasp. She’d never been, but had wanted to go.
“Yes. Trombso, Norway. It’s quite beautiful, I have a vacation home there. Chop chop, Keira, go book us the earliest flights tomorrow morning.”
Uh, yes Ms. Grant.” Kara said and slipped off to her desk to do as she was told, but dropped onto the balcony to give her sister a call first. The reaction she got was just as she’d quickly expected from her always protective and overly concerned sister.
“You’re going to Norway?!”
“Alex, please calm down, it’s a business trip.” Kara tried, speaking quietly.
“I don’t care if it’s a business trip or a trip for the two of you to get hitched. It’s Norway Kara. There’s no sunlight there while you’re going to be there. You… won’t have your powers.”
“I realize that, Alex. But this isn’t something I can just say no to.” I need to go, just because it’s business. If I don’t, Cat will surely fire me on the spot.”
“I have no choice, Alex. Listen, so I won’t have my powers. At most I’ll catch a cold and run the month sick. It’ll be better than being fired, and maybe we’ll return early because of it. I’m not going to say no to Cat.”
“Promise me you’ll check in daily?”
“Of course, Alex. I have to go book this flight, and check with her on everything. I promise I’ll keep you updated. And besides, I’ve always kind of wanted to see the place. And we will be back for the New Year, on the 1st. It’ll be different, but it’s not something I can refuse.”
“Oh my god, how… Ms. Grant, you own this?!” Kara asked, stunned at the massive home that spanned before her, like her apartment a hundred times over. Kara smiled at the sight even in its relative darkness, and marvelled at the glitter and shine the second Cat flicked on a line of light switches at the end of the hallway.
Kara stepped in slowly after taking off her boots, stepping into a kitchen that tripled the size of her apartment in and of itself, and had ceilings so high that they were practically begging for Kara to take flight towards the staircases and balconies that indicated upper floors. Kara placed her bag on the counter and stepped towards a beautiful silver spiral staircase, curious beyond measure to go explore.
“I…-“ Kara started, and stopped, looking around for Cat, who had somehow disappeared in a seemingly simple hallway.
“Feel free to explore, Keira. I’m gonna go take a quick shower after the flight.” Cat says then from a balcony on the other side of the kitchen, startling Kara.
“Alright.” Kara said with a smile as Cat walked away with a shake of her head, and took the staircase up to step off somewhere on the third floor, smiling as she saw a view of the mountains far in the distance, and stars. It wasn’t even that late yet. Kara grinned at the simple beauty of it and stepped up to the glass as she kept walking, more than excited to see this whole place. Kara looked around for Cat and then slipped the balcony doors open, stepping outside in her tank top and dress pants, not expecting the cold to hit her.
And it did. Kara was shivering within seconds and stepped back inside, closing the door right away, staring at her hands. Cold. And… weak. Kara wondered why. Of course her power loss would make her feel more human, but this… felt different somehow. More… active. Kara couldn’t make sense of it. It had to be because of her powers, right?
Kara nodded to herself and kept walking, exploring. Yeah, it was just her powers. Of course it was.
Every time Natali would start to wake up, one of Klaus’ hybrids would give her another dose of sedative that doesn’t allow her to use magic and that would put her back to sleep.
- “Klaus where is Natali?” Rebekah questioned her brother with raised eyebrow as she entered room where he was.
- “Sister, came to see our new place?” Klaus asked reaching out with his hands and gesturing around the room.
- “I’m not interested in living with you, I want to know where Natali is. She told me she is going to see you and I haven’t seen her since then.” Rebekah stated giving a suspicious look to him.
- “She was here, but she left.” Klaus informed her, his voice was flat and he was without any expression on his face.
- “Where did she left?” Rebekah questioned, not believing a word that came out of his mouth.
- “Probably to find her precious Kol.” Klaus answered, slightly rolling his eyes.
- “I have a feeling you’re lying.” Rebekah told him.
- “I’m not lying.” Klaus hissed, “You know she’s obsessed with him.”
- “And you’re obsessed to keep them apart.” Rebekah remarked.
- “They will go against me again.” Klaus sighed, “You were always on my side when I wanted to dagger him. You know it’s better when they are apart.” He said coming closer to his sister, “But I have a feeling you won’t be this time.” he pulled out the white oak ash dagger and plunged it into Rebekah’s heart, before she could even realize it.
[CADIZ, SPAIN; 1702.]
In the distance Rebekah and Natali could see a fire rages in a village, while two men on horseback flee from the threat right next to them. They knew Mikael found them and that they need to flee, so the two of them brought the daggered Finn onboard a ship to flee from Europe.
- “Kol and I should stay here.” Natali said after Rebekah and her placed Finns coffin on board a ship.
- “No.” Rebekah opposed, “We need to stick together.”
- “Kol doesn’t want to go from here.” Natali told her.
- Rebekah sighed, knowing what is going to happen if he is against running away, “Well he will go.”
- “No, he won’t.” Natali assured her.
- “Then Klaus and Elijah will do what they need to do to make him go.” Rebekah said quickly and he looked down at Finn’s coffin.
- “They are going to dagger him, aren’t they? That’s why you asked me to come here with you.” Natali realized everything and when Rebekah remained silent she added angrly, “Well I won’t let them do that.”
- “Please, just stay here; Rebekah tried to stop her and she grabbed Natali’s hand.
- “No, Rebekah.” Natali yanked her hand away from her, “I can’t believe you would do this to us.”
After those words she vamp speeded to the last place where she saw Kol.
While Natali and Rebekah were on board of the ship, Klaus and Elijah were searching for Kol and they found him in a tavern where he drank and feasted on humans carelessly. They were disquasted by the bloody scene they’ve saw the moment they entered their home.
- “All my efforts to keep this family concealed, yet debauchery like this has led father right to us.” Elijah said sighing and glancing over the carnage.
- “Kol! Show yourself this is no time for games.” Klaus shouted.
And after a moment Kol stumbled into the cottage still feeding on a woman as she whimpers in fear. Once he’s fed on her to death, he drops her body carelessly to the floor.
- Kol smiles and gestures toward them, saying, “Come, come, brother! It’s always time for games!”
Then he picked up a nearby mug of alcohol and lifted it towards them in a toast.
- “We must leave! Mikael is very nearly upon us.” Elijah stated seriously.
- Kol sat down, propped his feet up on the table and said, “If Mikael were upon us, I imagine Niklaus would be quite dead.”
- “I barely escaped! Father left the head of my horse on a pike in the town square!” Klaus explained angrily.
- “He killed poor Theo? What a beast.” Kol spoke faking a sad expression that was on his face, he paused for a moment and exchanged looks with Klaus and Elijah before he broke out in an amused grin “But, then, Father’s always hated you most. Surely he’ll chase you if you flee, leaving me and Natali here. Perhaps I’ll make myself mayor?” he mocked his brother and Klaus was getting closer to losing his temper.
- “Rebekah and Finn have already boarded the ship, Natali is with them. It is imperative that we remain together.” Elijah said, clearly unamused.
- Kol rises to his feet in frustration and walks toward Klaus, saying, “Rebekah does what she’s told because she fears Nik. Natali and I already agreed that we’ll stay here and Finn is in no position to argue, given the dagger in his heart.” he smiles wryly, adding, “I’ll take my chances here!”
He turns to walks away from them, but Elijah blocked his path. He then turns back around to find Klaus blocking the other way. Kol’s eyes widen in alarm once he realizes what they’re intending to do.
- “I find it amusing that you think you have a choice.” Klaus says smugly as he pulls out the dagger and holds it up to Kol’s chest, while Elijah holds Kol down from behind.
- “No! I swear to you, the day will come when I’m not so easily subdued! And, on that day, we’ll will make you suffer!” Kol furious shouted.
- “Perhaps! But, today is not that day.” Klaus says just before he shoved the dagger all the way into Kol’s heart. He screams as he begins to desiccate. After they’ve daggered Kol they vamp-speeded away and went to the ship, where Rebekah was awaiting for them.
- The moment she saw them she asked, “Where is Natali?”
- “She should be with you.” Klaus answered carelessly.
- “She figured out why I asked her to come with me. She went to find you two and Kol.” Rebekah informed him.
- Klaus slightly rolled his eyes, but he was glad that she didn’t find them nor that she was on the ship, “Well we can’t wait for her to come back.”
The boat started moving just a few seconds after the said that and Rebekah started looking around in panic.
- “No. We need to wait for her.”Rebekah told him desperately, “What if Mikael finds her, Kol will be devastated if something happens to her.”
- “Perhaps I’ll keep him in the coffin same as I keep Finn, so he won’t find out.” Klaus told her ending their conversation and walked away. NATALI’S P.O.V:
When Natali walked into the cottage, she saw dozen of dead bodies strewn around the room and blood was everywhere.
- “KOL.” Natali yelled, but she didn’t think there was anyone alive.
When she realized they are not in the cottage anymore, she rushed back to the port where the boat was, but only to see that they’ve already left and leaved her all alone. She could see the boat in the distance, going further away. And then she fell onto her knees, the thought of being without Kol after all these centuries that they’ve spent together, made her gasp for air as she started crying. That was the second time she was truly sad and cried ever since she became a vampire.
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
[THE PRESENT DAY:]
- “Sweet dreams, Rebekah.” Klaus swallowed the emotion that was threatening to take over him as he stared down at his beloved sister. He didn’t want to do that to her again, but he didn’t have another choice. He knows how his sister loves to be in Natali’s company and he knew that after she betrayed her and Kol twice she wouldn’t do it again. She would help her find Kol, but giving the fact that Klaus is afraid of him maybe even more than he is afraid of Mikael he didn’t wanted to risk anything. It’s best if he keeps Natali and Rebekah down.
Klaus tilted his head, finger brushing Rebekah’s cheek before he shut the lid of her coffin. He looked over to Mindy, “Show her to her room, would you, love?”
- The hybrid nodded, obeying her sire, “Sure.”
Klaus drunk his wine as he watched how she wheeled his sister’s coffin away. Then he perked up as he felt familiar presence and he turned around just to see Stefan standing at the entrance.
- “I’m surprised you’re still in town.” Klaus smiled at his former friend Stefan, “Giving the fact it’s dangerous for you to be here.”
- “I live here, Klaus.” Stefan said leaning against the door frame.
- Klaus started walking towards him, “Well, if we’re playing that game, then..I was here first.” he said taking a bottle of wine to pour himself more.
- Stefan walked towards Klaus, saying, “You know, I don’t like your hybrid friends. They’re everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone.” he demanded.
- Klaus sighed, raising his eyebrows, “Yeah, well I kind of like having them around. You know I’m hurt. I hoped we could be friends again, pick up where we left off.” he stated, a hint of sorrow in his voice as he looked at Stefan, “But here you’re, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I’m sure. So much for our friendship.”
- “Friends don’t strip friends of their free will.” Stefan responded, having a vacant look in his eyes.
- “Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody.” Klaus admitted before he smirks at Stefan, “Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom isn’t it time you handed them over?”
- “Klaus.” Stefan says in a threatening way, stepping closer to him, “Get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself.” he demanded again.
- “Hm, you see, if you continue to threaten me. I’m gonna be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it will get messy.” Klaus explained, his smile faded as his eyes darkened.
- “Do whatever you want, I don’t really care. Or you know what? Maybe I do. Maybe I care so much that I’ll drop Elijah in the Arctic.” Stefan threatened again.
- Klaus’ eyes almost twitched at the threat. He had problems with his family, but no body hurts them except him, but he couldn’t let that show, “I would rather for you to drop Kol as well. And maybe I’ll be willing to lose one or two brothers if it meant killing yours.” he threatened back.
- Stefan smirks, “Kol? I suppose that should be boyfriend of that witch that figured out a way for you to make your hybrids.” he said, “What is it with you and them? Are you scared that much?” he questioned not taking his eyes off of Klaus’ face, he wanted to see how he will react at that question.
- But Klaus if good at hiding his feelings, so he didn’t show any signe that he is afraid of them, “She’s not just a witch.. And I’m not scared of anyone.” he answered to Stefan’s question.
- “Right, she is a vampire too. I didn’t know someone could be both. Maybe I would make a deal with her and give her Kol, rather than give you all of the coffins if you don’t want to send your hybrids away.” Stefan told him.
- “Believe me you won’t even have a chance to make a deal with her, she will kill you the moment she sees you.” Klaus informed him.
- “But then she won’t find Kol’s coffin. I’m pretty sure she’ll be interested in making a deal.” Stefan replied.
It was tense. The two of them stared at each other until one of Klaus’ hybrids, Mindy walked in.
- “Is eveything okay?” Mindy asked.
- “Everything is fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point.” Klaus said, an amused grin on his face.
Stefan smiled, staying silent for a moment. Then, all of sudden, he grabbed a saw from the work table and rushes over to the hybrid, slicing her head off with it.
- “Well, one down. You may want to, ah, send the rest of them away before it gets messy, again.” Stefan said and then threw the saw back on the table. He smirked at Klaus before he turned around and left.
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
Just before Klaus went to Founders party he heard his hybrid screaming in pain from the basement. He rushed down there just to see Natali holding hybrids throat ready to rip it out. Klaus grabbed his hybrid and pushed him away from Natali’s grip, they were lucky she was still weak, “I specifically told you to not be late one minute for another dose.” he hissed at his hybrid.
Then he grabbed injection that fell onto the floor and wanted to jab it into Natali’s hand, but she grabbed his wrist, “Please, don’t do this Klaus. Why can’t you just let us be happy?” she said with a low voice.
- “Because your happiness includes destroying mine.” Klaus told her in an angry voice.
- “You’re just paranoid. I helped you to make your hybrids.. Just let me out of here. I already know where Kol is, I will take him and you won’t see us ever again.” Natali told him.
- “Where is he?” Klaus question in a demanding tone of voice.
- “Let me out and we’ll go there.” Natali negotiated.
- “No.” Klaus simply and quickly replied.
- Natali sighed in annoyance, “Why don’t you just kill me then”? she questioned him, since she knew how much he wants to kill her and he had a chance now, but it didn’t seemed like he will do it.
- “Because I want you to suffer.” Klaus answered through his teeth as he moved her hand away from him and jabbed the needle into her arm.
- “You’re gonna pay for this.” Natali threatened him before everything went black and she fall asleep again.
⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡
[SALVATORE’S BOARDING HOUSE:]
After Stefan managed to get a few of Klaus’ hybrids out of Mystic Falls he made a deal with him to give him his family back.
Damon was sitting in the living room when Stefan walked in.
- “Did Bonnie find a way to open that fourth coffin?” Damon asked, as he took a sip of his drink.
- “No, she tried everything. But nothing works.” Stefan replied.
- “Hm, maybe we should go with Elena’s plan.” Damon stated, thinking it through again. Now that Stefan was finally out of hiding he decided to mention it.
- Stefan raised his eyebrow, “And her plan is?” he questioned.
- “Find that vampire-witch bitch, make a deal with her and give her, her boyfriend in return.” Damon explained.
- Stefan walked towards Damon and sat across from him, “And did anyone seen her in the past few days?” he asked.
- Damon took a moment to think, “No.” he replied, “It’s a little odd, I thought she would stick around to find her daggered boyfriend.”
- “Unless Klaus did something to her.” Stefan remarked, “I think he is afraid of her and his brother, he said his name is Kol.”
- “Well Elena did mention something how they almost put him down.” Damon informed his brother.
- Stefan leaned further into his chair, raising his eyebrows in surprise as he was saying, “Interesting. But I already made deal with Klaus.”
- “And the deal is?” Damon questioned, curious of what answer will be.
- “Well he wants his coffins back, but not all of them.” Stefan told him.
- “Not all of them?” Damon asked slightly confused.
- “Like I said he is afraid of Kol. He doesn’t want his coffin back. He said that we need to make sure it’s in the safe place.” Stefan answered.
- “I have a feeling you’re going to do something else.” Damon stated.
- Stefan smiled, “Well as you already know there is one coffin Klaus’ is afraid more, since he made sure it can’t be opened. I made a deal to deliver him that coffin back instead of Kol’s, but I’m not going to do that.”
- “And what when he finds out? He is going to check if you did as you said you would.” Damon told him.
- “I know. But I’ll undagger Elijah, before I deliver him his coffins back. So he is going to have Elijah to deal with.” Stefan said, with a grin appearing on his face.
@honestlynatalie . @youholdthegalaxy, my wife and I will be in LA in a few days! We wanted to know if any of you wanted to hang with us at the beach on April 23? We’re thinking Venice Beach because ¾ of us have never been there! ^_^
And I thiiiiink I can persuade @daisyfalls to come too! *nudge nudge*
Send me or Natalie and ask if you’re interested! And if you’re from that area if you could help us plan it, that’d be rad, ‘cause *shrug emoji* lol