Seven Zero Seven, the Legendary Defender of Justice! And part-time hacker who’s currently a slave to a human-run intel company out to sabotage the entire human race, but no one needs to know, right?
Technokinesis is a power that can be further subcategorized into various abilites. Seven specializes in Data Manipulation (self-explanatory, he can change codes with ease whether with his computer or his mind), and Cyberlingualism. If you need to know why your phone’s laggy, give it to Seven, and maybe he can ask for you hahah! Fun fact: nobody took him seriously when he first told them he could talk to machines. It took quite a while before they found out he wasn’t messing with them.
4th Wall Awareness? Hell yeah. Expect a lot of nods to your presence, he loves entertaining the reader almost as much as I do!
Gadgets? Hell yeah (x2 combo). He’s watched every sci-fi movie, and you bet that his lab is more decked out than Tony Stark’s. His pockets are brimming with all kinds of guns and tasers and lasers and wires and probably-illegal battery packs (and there are even more in his bag hahah shet). Don’t expect him to pass through metal detectors any time soon. He’s also got this wicked pair of gauntlets that helps him pack that extra punch if he needs to get physical, but he’d very much prefer to stay in a nice, cold, air-conditioned room where he slides around in his wheelie chair and litters the floor with Honey Buddha Chips crumbs 24/7.
Open to hero name suggestions for the entire gang~ I’m beginning sketch designs for the non-RFA cast (V, Unknown, Rika, Vanderwood bc i haven’t started on them yet rip), so if you’ve got suggestions for them too, hit me up! Pm me if you want info on their powers for inspo! :3
• John and Terezi are the camp pranksters, they’re the oldest campers and have been coming to this sleep-away camp for years. They know all the tricks and the administration Hates them bc they’ve never gotten caught. Vriska used to help them but she got kicked out of camp bc one of her pranks went too far Whoops. This year, they’re joined by one Jade Harley, something of a child genius. This is their last year as campers and they want to pull the Ultimate Prank™. Can our unruly trio be stopped before the whole camp gets pranked? It’s up to our motley crew of counselors to put a stop to their dangerous malarkey!! (Actual quote from Jake English)
• Karkat has been going to this camp for years and finally got to come back as a counselor. The other counselor that’s been assigned to his cabin (2 counselors per cabin) is Dave and holyy shit is Karkat pissed at first. He loves all the traditions and hard work and at first glance Dave acts like he’s too good and cool for everything. Turns out, Dave has a crappy home life and He’s just secretly jealous that Karkat had a better childhood and a chance to come to a camp like this. They talk, Karkat listens to Dave vent about his crappy Bro and Dave helps Karkat loosen up and have fun with the kids.
• Kanaya is like Karkat, they’re friends who have been coming here for years and suddenly her new counselor partner is some goth chick named Rose?? Um?? Kanaya is here for friendship bracelets and swimming and Rose just wants the counselors to sneak out to parties. Rose and Dave win and get the gang to sneak out to a party in the next town over in the middle of the night. Rose and Kanaya end up making out the whole time. They make matching friendship bracelets in the color of the lipstick lesbian flag.
• Roxy is a new counselor (I guess all the strilondes are new that’s just how it’s gonna go) and her cabinm8 is some dude who frickin brought his laptop to sleep-away camp like cmon man. Sollux doesn’t want to do any of the outdoor stuff he just wants to play Minecraft or something. Roxy bets him that he has to participate and not use any electronics All Week if she can hack the camp’s records fastest. Sollux laughs at her so hard he has an asthma attack and shakes on it. Sollux is hacking away when Roxy shoves her phone in his face, its his medical records. How are you still alive with That Many Allergies like seriously dude are you okay? Sollux has no electronics for a week. He suffers a terrible withdrawal and then has a lot of fun.
• Jake was sent to be a counselor by his grandmother because he was home schooled all his life and needs to make friends, his counselor partner in crime is the one and only Dirk Strider. Unfortunately, neither of them has ever been around this many people before and also don’t know how to take care of children. Unfortunate combo x2, they are the lucky counselors to get John and Terezi in their cabin! The kids all understand that Jake and Dirk are not in charge and do not listen to them. At one point, the two are duct taped to chairs, back to back like in a hostage situation. They bond over their mutual inability to take charge and also Do Anything.
• Other characters: Jane works in the kitchen, she’s John’s cousin and sneaks him prank supplies from the mess hall. The head counselor is Jack Noir, a no nonsense ex-drill Sargent with a young daughter back at home. He carries a picture of her around with him to remind him to be nice to children. His camp has been plagued by tricksters for years and he wants to put a stop to it. Will the counselors discover the prank-happy campers before they get thrown out? Or will the pranksters elude Justice yet again, their legacy living on in tall tales?
Honestly, Kiba has a huge kink for his partner dressing up in a kitten roleplay. Maybe it’s just the dog in him, wanting to dominate something that he considers to be his polar opposite. Maybe it’s the aura that felines give off- the indomitable, unchangeable stubbornness that they convey. Either way, it’s a will that he finds incredibly attractive, and the challenge of changing a personality or character like this is even more desirable.
The Inuzuka’s have some sort of canine gene in them, and it often shows through their astounding ability to be hairy in places that most people can only imagine. For the most part, Kiba keeps it pretty well contained. It’s usually only grown out on his chest, leading down to his lower stomach, and then narrowing out into a treasure trail. His situation downstairs is wavy, just like his normal hair, so he will keep it cut quite short. This cleanliness had to be built over time, however, and when he was younger you would actually believe that you were living with an actual werewolf if you were to see him naked.
Kiba is an incredibly impulsive person, and driven by his emotions and desires. This can be a good thing, but it also means that when he’s horny and he hasn’t been allowed to deal with the situation, he can get irritable and snappy. If he isn’t with a partner, or doesn’t have a partner at all, then he will actually jack off pretty often. He has a high libido, and can get in the mood on the drop of a pin, some days. It all fluctuates, just like his sense of smell and hearing do. He does go into something akin to a heat, however. After being with him for a little while, you can actually figure out when he’s going to go into huge periods of wanting nothing else but sex. To his discomfort, it was actually Hinata who first made note of this aspect when he kept disappearing during one of their sparing sessions.
Roleplay, marking, breath play, dom/sub, public sex, unprotected.
Sometimes Kiba doesn’t need any motivation at all to be turned on. However, there are certain things that can impact him greatly when he’s feeling perfectly fine. A smooth, seductive voice and/or good dirty talk can get him riled up pretty quickly. He loves a vocal partner, and if they sound good, then you have his undivided attention. Wide hips are also very alluring to him. He’ll have an inexplicable urge to grab them, and he might show this by hugging you around your waist and letting his arms slip down over them when he’s being affectionate. He also suspects that it’s his more primal instincts as well, and the body structure tends to be better for pregnancies, and his more animalistic nature responds to that.
Kiba isn’t necessarily a tease in bed, but he will joke around and talk to you through it all. There won’t be a quiet, charged atmosphere if you’re sleeping with him. He’s the kind of lover that will still crack jokes to make you laugh, or even get a bit of amusement if your bodies do anything strange or unpredictable. Sometimes he’ll even ask you about your day, and nonsensical things. It’ll make you feel very comfortable with him, but you might have to redirect his attention to intensity and romance if that is the atmosphere that you want.
Not very much a moaner. He will growl and grunt, and his breath will hitch and break sometimes. The loudest noise that you would get out of him would be a low groan, and this is when he’s really close to the edge. He isn’t a very loud lover, but he will frequently make noises during lovemaking. He’s unreserved in this way.
i had previously believed that gay papal death coronation was a very niche art trope but i ahve been proved both wrong, and right, as clamp reused the same goddamn, incoMPREHENSIBLY weird thing, for. the fucking. geass artbook.