Okay but imagine tiny!les amis in the first year of primary school singing 'revolting children' from mathilda the musical.
I LOVE TINY!AMIS OKAY SO I’LL USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE FOR SOME PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADCANONS!
- Very competitive, especially in subjects he loves, like history
- Impossibly eloquent for an 8 year old. Impressive vocabulary and rhetoric
- The best at designing and organising games and make-beliefs, with costumes, action and high stakes
- Insists on reading everything within reach, even books that aren’t suitable for his age. Mathilda is his ultimate role model
- Brings insects, snails, and the like in jars for show and tell, knows all the latin names etc etc
- Calm and reliable, but also king of the Stone Cold Roast. That kid is savage and goes for the kill
- The kid who trades pokemon cards, marbles, pogs, or whatever it is kids trade these days. He’s very proud of his collection.
- Once watched a PG 10 movie and talked about it for 3 months
- Will fuck you up and get into fights if you mock his friends
- The class clown but also really smart because he reads a lot and actually likes learning when he’s not obligated to
- Dyscalculic as fuck, thus sucks at maths. He was scared people would make fun of him, but they’re really cool and helpful about it
- Knows all the current memes for some ungodly reason. Help this child
- It doesn’t matter what people say, cure-all kisses are real and if you say they’re not, you’re a liar
- Brings his own lunch box because of food allergies. His mom prepares the cutest lunches anyway, and everyone’s a bit jealous
- Loves golden star stickers so much. All the stickers, actually
- Every party trick condensed in one kid, be it the milk snorting or juggling
- So many novelty band-aids
- So generous and kind, you have no idea. He’ll give you up to the tooth he’s just lost if you needed 2€ from the Tooth-Fairy
- Really likes French lessons because they get to learn poems by heart and recite them, even though they’re really really shy
- The school once called their parents because Jehan had “unusual and morbid hobbies” after they found a dead bird and organised a very dramatic funeral for it
- Will stand up to bullies with every inch of their tiny intrepid body
- Makes a lot of little origamis in class
- Adores geography more than anything else, because learning about other people and their culture and what’s going on in other places is fascinating
- Is very protective of younger kids, even though he’s not that old himself.
- Knows absolutely everyone from the youngest batch of pupils to some adults who are part of the school staff it’s just??
- He looks a lot older than he actually is and is a bit intimidating like that, but he’s actually a huge softy
- Merciless in PE. He /will/ destroy you. He didn’t come here to make friends, okay? Friendships disappear once you step foot on a football field