GUYS IM SHAKING
IM AT MY MATH CLASS BUT WE HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER CLASSROOM BECAUSE THE ROOF WAS LEAKING
AND THE CLASSROOM BELONGS TO A TEACHER WHO TEACHES AP PSYCHOLOGY I THINK ALTHOUGH IM NOT TOO SURE (what conversation would have led to this if it wasn’t a psych class) AND THIS WAS ON THE BOARD IM FUCKING SHAKING
edit- i should probably say that i was shaking bc iTS NOT EVERYDAY I SEE SOMETHING RELATED TO TRUE CRIME IN MY SCHOOL SO I WAS TAKEN BACK
Audio recordings of various school or university shooters. Note: Elliot Rodger isn’t necessarily a school/university shooter, as his attack was only on the campus, and three of his victims were stabbed to death, not shot. Still fits into the theme, in my opinion.
In chronological order: Kip Kinkel (1998) - Dylan Klebold (†1999) - Eric Harris (†1999) - Seung-hui Cho (†2007) - Pekka-Eric Auvinen (†2007) - TJ Lane (2012) - Adam Lanza (†2012) - Elliot Rodger (†2014) - Dylann Roof (2015)
School Shooters Who Wore Personalized Shirts During Their Attacks
Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, the two perpetrators of the Columbine High School Massacre. On April 20, 1999, Harris and Klebold murdered 11 students and a teacher and injured 24 before committing suicide. During the attack, Klebold wore the black t-shirt on the left side of the photo, displaying the word “wrath”, while Harris wore the “natural selection” t-shirt on the right. The two additionally wore black trench coats at the start of the shooting.
18-year-old Pekka Eric Auvinen, perpetrator of the Jokela School Shooting, who wore his “humanity is overrated” shirt. In November of 2007 Auvinen shot and killed a total of 8 people, injured an additional 13, and subsequently shot himself in the head. Auvinen later succumbed to his wounds in a local hospital. This was the second school shooting to take place in the entirety of Finland’s history.
Tj Lane, aged 17 at the time of his attack, executed 3 of his male classmates and injured 3 more at Chardon High School. On February 7, 2012, the day of the shooting, Lane wielded a Ruger MK III .22 caliber semi-automatic handgun and wore a grey pull-over bearing the word “killer”.
Lane is shown here again, later in time, at court. He had scribbled the word “killer” on yet another shirt and concealed it. After entering the courtroom Lane discarded his dress-shirt, revealing what was underneath to the family members of those he had murdered. The judge present claimed to not have seen the atrocity, otherwise immediate action would have been taken.
What you may not have known about the Columbine shooting
1. Approximately 1,000 law enforcement and medical personnel responded to the shooting
2. Over 223 calls to 911 came in between the hours of 11 am and 4 pm
3. Investigators spent 2,942 hours interviewing witnesses in the 2 weeks after the shooting.
4. Between 400-500 reporters showed up at the school on the day of the shooting.
5. Between Eric and Dylan’s videos and journals they named 67 people that they wanted to kill.
6. It took Eric and Dylan 7.5 minutes to kill 10 students and wound 12 others in the library.
7. Investigators searched through 700 backpacks at the school looking for bombs.
8. Eric fired 121 shots and Dylan fired 67 shots for a total of 188 shots.
9. Regina Rhode was a freshman during the shooting, and she was in the cafeteria. She escaped without injury. Eight years later she is a student at Virginia Tech when Seung-Hui Cho opened fire on campus killing 32 people and injuring 12 others. She was not at the school when the shooting took place.
10. Lawsuits were filed against the makers of the Doom games because people claimed that the games may have trained Eric on how to use some military tactics during the shooting.