2. What colour and style is your hair? kind of short hair light brownish/blond its hard to tell… some parts dyed green, turqouise, metal blue and purple (rainbow hair yay)
3. What colour are your eyes? light blue
4. Do you wear glasses? Uh… I should wear them but I do that rarely so nah
5. Do you wear braces? yep :|
6. What is your fashion sense? hm I wear lot of sweaters and hoodies…pretty ordinary things i dont have much girlish clothes (you wont find me ever wearing a skirt or dress lol) everything is more like boyish or gender neutral idk how to describe it better :|
7. Do you have any siblings? nah iam only child
8. What kinda student were/are you? I used to be the kind of student thats silent and listening and always studying and trying to please the teacher but how i got older i was more like “fuck everything” and it was harder to pay attention to anything in class… at the university i was just sitting silently and listening so..probably a good student again
9. What is your favourite subject? i always loved biology but i had it only for few years at elementary school :/ i also liked history.. my favourite subject at university was the one about cinematography cuz the teacher showed us ridiculous movies (according to my taste lol) and i had hard times to not laugh in the class.. also art class cuz the modern art is ridiculous to me as well it kept me entertained
10. Favourite TV shows? GoT, the 100, parks and rec
11. Favourite books? LOTR, the hobbit, harry potter books, the golden compass, the hunger games, lord of the flies, the picture of dorian gray and some more
13. Any regrets? my biggest regret is giving up on drawing at young age
14. What is your dream job? game developer - probably animator or model designer/ taking care of animals in need, saving endangered animal species i really cant decide i wanna do all of this
15. Do you want to get married? never
16. Do you want kids? How many? no I wouldn’t be good parent
17. How many countries have you visited? 8
18. What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had? My whole family was brutally murdered in front of me and then after they were dead I had flashbacks on all those nice moments I spent with them (including my dog)… also this is gonna sound ridiculous but Iam extremely scared of being pregnant and once I woke up shaking and with tears after having dream of being pregnant so these are definitely my worse dreams
19. Do you have any enemies? uh there are certainly lot of people who hate me
2. What colour and style is your hair? UHHHHHH Good question. It was red for a long time…Now it’s a MAJORLY faded rose-gold? With even worse faded blue ends.
3. What colour are your eyes? They do that whole blue-green change thing. Some days I even get a little splash of honey color near my pupils.
4. Do you wear glasses? Yep, cause I never sleep/sleep for weeks at a time, so contacts are not ideal. And also I am lazy af.
5. Do you wear braces? In 6th grade.
6. What is your fashion sense? BlackBLACKblack. Every now and then a gray or white t-shirt. Due to my affinity for home-altered croptops and off-the-shoulder everything, oversized and threadbare sweaters, and all of my clothes look off the set of Walking Dead Season 4: I look like a goth-reject hobo-orphan-waif. And when I dress up, I look like a child prostitute.
7. Do you have any siblings? Just one baby brother.
8. What kinda student were/are you? Well, up until Sophomore High School, I was an Honor Roll student (K-8th was a small catholic school). Then I dropped to A’s and B’s (C+ in maths, usually), because all of my classes were asinine and unrelated to anything I was remotely interested in AND/OR useful in actual life. College was mostly A’s, occasional B’s, and a D IN TRIG. THAT I AM SO PROUD OF, TO THIS DAY. I PASSED, SUCKAAA.
9. What is your favourite subject? Painting(Art, in general), Anatomy and Physiology, and English/Creative Writing and Literature.
10. Favourite TV shows? The X-Files, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, AHS, Parks&Rec, Law & Order SVU, Brooklyn99, Criminal Minds, and Futurama. I think that’s all of them….?
11. Favourite books? Gray’s Anatomy (textboook), Ovid’s Metamorphosis and Erotic Poems, The Orpheus Obsession, The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (the distinction is important), and anything/everything ever written by Authors, Jane Austen or Terry Pratchett. But those are just the favorites.
12. Favourite pastime? Writing, arting, reading, sex (just being honest), Dragon Age, Mom-ing everyone my husband works with, drinking champagne for breakfast, watching every horror movie I can get my hands on, and spending time alone.
13. Any regrets? Most everything I’ve ever done, if I think about it. But rarely do think about it.
14. What is your dream job? I have it! I illustrate, traditional-style. I would also love to be the person who names paint and nail polish.
15. Do you want to get married? I am married, so no? I think I’m good with two husbands. (I took @love-in-nature‘s answer cause it’s accurate)
16. Do you want kids? How many? Nope, got my tube’s tied so never gonna happen :D unless I adopted which is also never gonna happen :D (I took @love-in-nature‘s answer again cause it’s accurate)
17. How many countries have you visited? 7? I think? Maybe 6, though. Or 8. IDK.
18. What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had? I accidentally killed my own brother. It still makes me panic when I think about it.
19. Do you have any enemies? Probably but idgafffffff.FIGHT ME.
20. Do you have a datemate? You mean my husband? Or is it someone you always have on dates with you? Either way, no. The word “mate” gives one the false impression of parity, darling. (Joking.)
1. How tall are you? 5′3″ aka just short enough to still need to climb on countertops to reach the top shelf of a cabinet
2. What colour and style is your hair? my hair’s brown (i’ve never dyed it) and my current haircut is “the last time i got a trim was over a year ago and it was to keep me from getting a mullet as i grew out my pixie cut”
3. What colour are your eyes? brown!
4. Do you wear glasses? hell yeah
5. Do you wear braces? no but i used to. i was lucky, mine actually looked alright.
6. What is your fashion sense? i’m preppy but i’m less preppy than the rest of my Ultra-Preppy family so i’m like this weird in-between.
7. Do you have any siblings? yup but i’m the oldest so i win
8. What kinda student were/are you? straight As so long as i get my work in
9. What is your favourite subject? english or history. i’ve been lucky bc most of my english and history teachers have been awesome
10. Favourite TV shows? the bachelor, steven universe, avatar the last airbender
11. Favourite books? the artemis fowl series, the harry potter series, the handmaid’s tale, a bunch of books from one of my english courses… too many books tbh!
12. Favourite pastime? waterskiing! i only get to do it in the summer but it’s my favorite sport
13. Any regrets? definitely! i like to think that i’ve done my best at using them to help myself grow, though
14. What is your dream job? honestly i have no idea. something that involves writing? there’s a lot of stuff that i’m looking at.
15. Do you want to get married? eh. maybe? i’d have to find the right person
16. Do you want kids? How many? idk i’m at a point in my life where i want No Kids but i’m open to potentially wanting some in the future
17. How many countries have you visited? i’ve done some traveling but off the top of my head i don’t have an exact number o:
18. What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had? i’ve had some flashback stuff that’s had me wake up crying before idk
19. Do you have any enemies? hopefully not right now
2. What colour and style is your hair? Red, darker red more towards the auburn spectrum than the orange, though when I was little it was orange :P. It is a mess of curls that fall a little past my chest and I’m too lazy to do anything with it but sometimes pull it back in a pony tail or bun, usually it is just down.
3. What colour are your eyes? Green
4. Do you wear glasses? Around the house or on days when I don’t feel like putting in my contacts. My eye sight isn’t that bad so I could go without but everything is a bit clearer with :P
5. Do you wear braces? Years ago
6. What is your fashion sense? Hippey/boho. I like long skirts, shirts with tribal type designs, anything with elephants, owls, or cats, I have a fox purse and an elephant purse. If I’m not wearing a skirt or dress it is jeans and a t-shirt. But I don’t believe in sacrificing comfort for fashion so I never wear itchy lace stuff or any of that, blegh
7. Do you have any siblings? 2 older half-brothers and an older step-sister
8. What kinda student were/are you? My teachers all adored me because I was well behaved and nice and my mother did a lot of stuff for the school. As far as actual work, basically the only reason I passed is because I was smart enough to pull off doing assignments last minute (sometimes even right before class started >.<) and still pulling off Bs or Cs. When I started just not even caring to do it then obviously I dropped off honor roll which was at the end of junior year and through senior year basically. Let’s not even talk about college. I have this awful habit of, if I don’t really care about a subject, I don’t bother to learn it. I didn’t learn my classmates names for the longest time and didn’t know the order of the months till late middle school just because I didn’t see the importance lol
9. What is your favourite subject? English. Though I greatly enjoyed fencing when I took it. Mainly because my fencing instructor was hot and had a nice ass and thighs, he also often wore leggings during class.
10. Favourite TV shows? GoT, Once Upon A Time, Longmire, Walking Dead, Bob’s Burgers, and The Returned (the original French version)
11. Favourite books? Far too many to list on here.
12. Favourite pastime? Writing, arting, reading, eating, cooking, cuddling cat, cuddling hubby, playing DA, and drinking copious amounts of coffee
13. Any regrets? Doesn’t everyone?
14. What is your dream job? Working at home as a freelance artist and, publishing a book, maybe more than one book ;). Then I can stay home and never wear pants or shoes again buhahahahahaaha
15. Do you want to get married? I am married, so no? I think I’m good with two husbands, between Rik and Solas I have enough to deal with ;).
16. Do you want kids? How many? Nope, got my tube’s tied so never gonna happen :D unless I adopted which is also never gonna happen :D
17. How many countries have you visited? 2
18. What’s the scariest dream you’ve ever had? Don’t remember. One time I had a dream where my mom was possessed and I had to try and kill her with a spork. That was weird.
19. Do you have any enemies? I don’t think so but maybe :D
20. Do you have a datemate? You mean my husband? Or is it someone you always have on dates with you? In that case it would be food. I always require food on my dates cuz food.