Vegan Unicorn Cheesecake
- 2 cups cashews soaked for 1 hour
- 1 large juiced lemon
- 15 dates
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup almonds
- food dye (yellow, blue, red, green)
- ½ cup coconut milk (use the cream from the top)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Soak cashews in warm water for 1-2 hours. In a food processor blend pitted dates, almonds and a pinch of salt until a cookie like dough forms. Lay out parchment paper in a baking pan and press the dough on the bottom and freeze.
- Drain the cashews and place in a food processor with the coconut cream, oil, lemon juice and maple syrup. Blend until a smooth cream forms. Pour the cream into four bowls equally. In each bowl add a few drops of food coloring and mix until each bowl has pastel colored cream.
- Pour the different colors on top of the crust. Use a spoon to create a pretty marbled look. Add sprinkles and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Take it out of the freezer and cut out a piece and enjoy this pretty treat.