You burn so bright, I see stars The way that you laugh, it’s like a heavenly choir You made me feel invincible When you’re with me, I can take on the world
Say my name, I’ll be there I didn’t know, you should’ve said that you cared It’s not too late for broken hearts Take my hand, make a wish on a star
You were a comet and I lost it Watching for comets, will I see you again? Everybody needs someone but they can’t feel like this How can I breathe with this burning in my chest? You were gone so fast, I want you back You were a comet and I lost it
Now I see you, I’m frozen in time All your colors burst into life I don’t dare close my eyes Cause a love like this happens once in a lifetime
Glitter is something I’ve seen used in spells quite a bit here on tumblr, so I’d like to offer my beliefs about glitter and it’s purpose in spells and rituals!
Glitter is… well, glittery. It reflects light and makes sparkles. So what happens when you use it in a spell?
It reflects and magnifies auras! It gives potency to energies using color!
The little specks of glitter are like stained glass windows with a mirror inside. Light streams down, hits the glitter, and is refracted back as a very, very tiny burst of colored light and energy. Glitter is good for magnifying auras of spells that are very space-oriented, such as protective jar spells or a candle love spell. You can even put it inside of a clear locket and charm it; the charm will be given a little boost every time the light hits the glitter!
A glitter’s energies will resonate very strongly with it’s physical color, so it’s important to use a color that correctly resonates with your intentions.
╳ Summary: You didn’t know that accidentally being locked in a storage room with Jungkook could turn out to be so fun.
All you wanted to do was go to the mall by yourself and have a relaxing day but no, of course that can’t happen. You were just walking by a store, glancing at a display window, admiring a cute outfit until you heard screams. You quickly whipped your head around to see a swarm of girls coming at you. You had no time to think before you got pushed into the store, the employees freaking out trying to shut the door, and a guy in all black pacing back and forth.
I’m sorry can we just take a moment to appreciate the amount of photos Stan has in the Mystery Shack of him and the twins?
it’s just so sweet how many there are
and Stan even has one in his bedroom
not to mention his own mind.
Can you imagine how drab the Mystery Shack must have been before Dipper and Mabel arrived? How drab Stan’s life must have been? In a way these photos began defying that. When those kids showed up it was like little splashes of energy and color started bursting all around the place, like the musty air finally began circulating again, like old light started to shine in once more through the darkness. The Mystery Shack slowly grew from something, well, mysterious and even depressing into something full of life. Something of a home. And these photos show that. I don’t know about any of you guys, but I think the way they deliberately showed strings of photographs in the Shack throughout the series was an amazing way to show how drastically things in Stan’s life and the Shack began to change when the twins came to town. How Stan finally started to open his heart up again.
Everything felt soft around you, the mattress that dipped to the curve of your spine, the feathery pillow cradling your head, the comforter tangled around your legs. The air was quiet around you, fingers splaying out against the sheet as your body shifted onto its side, eyes screwing shut as you fought off waking up to no avail. The sunshine began to peel through your lids til you fluttered them open, squinting into the light pouring through the sheer curtains that framed the window across from you. You deeply inhaled, the smell familiar and calming as your eyes flickered around the bedroom, taking in each and every thing you hadn’t seen in so long. The beaten up dresser that needed replaced, the books that were tattered shoved into their shelves, even the neatly folded clothes waiting for you on the trunk at the foot of the bed.
Weekend Hashtag Project is a series featuring designated themes and hashtags chosen by Instagram’s Community Team. For a chance to be featured on the Instagram blog, follow @instagram and look for a post every week announcing the latest project.
The goal this weekend is to create photos and videos that pop with color. Here’s how to get started:
Seek out environments with bright and bold colors that catch your eye. For example, if you attend a concert or parade, get close to the action to capture spirited moments and dazzling props.
For portrait submissions, look for colorful personalities and striking fashion statements that stand out against everyday surroundings.
Make color move with a video or Boomerang submission. Capture a bright painting coming to life, the flashing motion of neon lights or a burst of color emerging in an otherwise bland scene.
PROJECT RULES: Please add the #WHPcolorful hashtag only to photos and videos taken over this weekend and only submit your own visuals to the project. If you include music in your video submissions, please only use music to which you own the rights. Any tagged photo or video taken over the weekend is eligible to be featured next week.
This is part one of two, featuring Genji, Hanzo, McCree, Soldier 76, Reaper, and Torbjorn. Hopefully part 2 will be done and posted tomorrow with the rest of the guys. Going underived a read more because it got a little long
- He probably went looking for you and that was one reason for his being a playboy. He was trying to meet as many people as possible to try and find you
- But he doesn’t meet you until after he found peace from Zenyatta teachings. At this point he’d already given up on ever finding you
- As a cyborg, he gained the ability to see a few colors he couldn’t before
- Part of him worries that he won’t be able to see the addition of new colors when he meets his soulmate
- But it’s not long after Winston recalls everyone from Overwatch and he’s meeting a couple new recruits. He’s shaking hands with them and when he shakes the 2nd to last one the world bursts into color
- Turns out that he didn’t need to worry about knowing whether or not he’d be able to tell when he met you
- The two of you just stand there staring and holding each other’s hand. He’s wondering if you’re put off by his appearance until you throw your arms around him and say “I’ve been looking for you for so long”
- Hanzo is the opposite of Genji. He doesn’t want to meet his soulmate because he knows he has to marry for the good of the clan, no matter who his soulmate (there have Shimada’s who take their soulmate as a lover, but Hanzo wants to give them everything or nothing)
- He meets you anyways, before either of you are prepared for it. He’s dragging Genji out from a party and bumps shoulders with someone. The world bursts into color and both of you stagger
- Genji thinks Hanzo suddenly feels sick, and since he is concerned from him gets him out of there. It isn’t until later when Hanzo has recovered a bit that they realize that it was Hanzo’s soulmate. But neither of them know who it is and Hanzo has no desire to find out or so he tells himself
- The world is color now and it’s makes things more beautiful and more horrific for Hanzo. He can see the color of the cherry blossoms but he can also see the color of Genji’s blood when he kills him
- It’s years later when he finds you again, after he has forgiven himself and joined Genji at Overwatch. They return to Hanamura and this time, when he brushes shoulders with you, the colors don’t appear but they do get brighter. He hadn’t even noticed that in the years since your first meeting that they had dulled
- This meeting goes much better and the two of you have done some not-so-good things in yours lives, but you have each other, finally
- In Deadlock, it was considered a weakness if you looked for your soulmate, or decided to associate with them if you did
- It wasn’t until he joined Overwatch and learned that that wasn’t normal for the rest of the world that the thought of finding you and actually having a life with you crossed his mind
- He started looking for you whenever he could, meeting as many people as possible
- But Overwatch gets disbanded and he goes on run and he still hasn’t found you
- He stops looking because he doesn’t want to drag you into the mess that is his life
- One day he’s running from some cops and he runs into you, literally
- The world bursts into color. That you have pretty hair is the first thing that pops into his mind
- But unfortunately for him, you’re a cop so you arrest him, soulmate or no
- But he breaks out of jail, and of course he doesn’t do the sensible thing and run but shows up at your house and makes you coffee
- You talk to him and at first it’s just a way to stall until you can arrest him again but he’s charming and kind and you just kind of let him go
- He texts you as he travels around the country and calls you when he can. He even visits a couple times. Over time the two of you develop a friendship and then a relationship and when Overwatch reforms you join and you and Jesse get the chance to actually try being a couple
- Spoiler alert: You guys are perfect for each other
- So Jack was probably pretty idealistic when he was younger, so he was very enthusiastic about meeting his soulmate and he looked for you wherever he went
- Years passed and he became Strike Commander Morrison and he gave up on finding you. He accepted that he probably was never going to meet you and he accepted that even though it pained him
- He meets you after he becomes Soldier 76 and he’s fighting Los Muertos. You’re a civilian and he tackles you to block you the gang’s weapon fire
- The moment he tackles you, both you’re visions of burst into color
- He’s been trained to well enough that he doesn’t stop fighting but doesn’t mean he’s not shocked. Immediately after the fight he vanishes again
- You’re shocked that your soulmate is an infamous vigilante
- He reappears that night in your apartment. He doesn’t know what to say but he knows he can’t leave
- You’re still mildly freaking out at his identity. You freak out even more when he tells you he’s Jack Morrison
- He tells you about the fall of Overwatch (as much as he knows anyways). It all comes out in flood, he’s been alone so long that he’s forgotten how good it feels to have someone to trust. And he does trust you, even though he just met you
- You listen to all he has to say. You remember when Overwatch was a force for good and saved the world. You decide you believe him, he’s your soulmate what else are you going to do?
- He stills goes off to try and find out the whole truth of what happened, but he keeps in contact and comes to see you. It doesn’t take long until he’s referring to you’re house as ‘home’ even though after Overwatch fell he said he’d never have a home again
- Gabriel is more idealistic when he was younger so he definitely search wherever he could for his soulmate. But he wasn’t expecting them to find you in the middle of a war zone
- You’re one of the many nurses helping the civilians injured by the Omnic War
- But when both of your visions suddenly turn colorful, you’re more surprised than he is
- You weren’t expecting the great Gabriel Reyes to be your soulmate
- Both of you are very busy with the war but it doesn’t mean that you don’t make as much effort as possible to get to know each
- This relationship continues after he becomes the head of Blackwatch
- It continues right up until the explosion at the Swiss Headquarters when he dies and you’re vision goes back to black and white. Over the next few weeks your ability to see color seems to fade in and out, finally seeming to settle on being able to see a few washed out colors. You don’t know what it means but you’re determined to find out. After all, if you still seeing colors then he can’t really be dead, right?
- You go his funeral, both the public one and the private one for his closest friends. Angela doesn’t meet your eyes at either one
- You spend the next few years secretly looking into what really happened when the base exploded
- Talon notices, and they don’t like it so they send a few agents to ‘deal’ with you. Unfortunately for them, they send Reaper, not realizing that you’re his soulmate (you kept that fact hidden). The moment he realizes it’s you he kills the other agents before you even realize that they’re there. He doesn’t plan on revealing himself to you, but he didn’t know that the closer he got the brighter your vision became (after Mercy revived him he was still able to see in full color). He’s hiding in the shadows behind you when you turn around and say “Gabriel? Is that you?”
- So he reveals himself to you and steps out of the shadows. You stand there, staring at each other until you reach up and gently remove his mask. He looks different, there’s scars and bits of his flesh drift away as smoke, but it’s him and you missed him so much
- You join him in his quest to find out the truth about who betrayed Overwatch. You have to relearn each other all over again, but neither of you really mind
- There’s a reason that Torbjorn seems to be married to his turret
- He met you when you were kids, about 5 or 6. You went to school together and one day playing tag at recess he was ‘it’ and tagged you
- The world burst into color and both of you started crying because it hurt your brains to process all the new colors and neither of you knew what was going on
- It doesn’t take long for the teachers to figure out what happened and call both your parents
- It’s rare to find your soulmate so young, but you’re parents are thrilled that you won’t have to ever wonder who your soulmate is. Plus, both pairs of parents know each other and know that they’re good people
- It takes a few years for you both to realize what being soulmates means, but the two of you have already become friends.
- That friendship only grows as the years go on
- You both join the Ironclad Guild and help design the Titan class omnic (the giant one that Torb is fighting in his comic)
- The two of you are incredibly skilled and talented engineers, some of the best in the world
- One day you head to Russia to act as a consultant for the Volskaya Corp.
- A few days after you’ve left, Torbjorn’s vision fades to black and white, the color slowing draining away. He doesn’t know that you’re bleeding out in the snow in Russia, one of the first victims of the Omnic War.
- A few months later Torbjorn will join the original Overwatch Strike Team to fight back against the omnics